Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by McAz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.


Only 100% ownership WILL BE illegal, not 97%, so if he wanted to nationalise the railways, like the Tories are doing with East Coast :smilin: , he could leave, say Northern Rail as privately owned and the rest publically owned, as they do in Holland, Germany, France etc.


UK is already well over the EU borrowing limits
Corbyn wont be able to borrow any more money

If that's the case then the EU rules governing public ownership won't matter - so again, what point are you attempting to establish?

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.


Only 100% ownership WILL BE illegal, not 97%, so if he wanted to nationalise the railways, like the Tories are doing with East Coast :smilin: , he could leave, say Northern Rail as privately owned and the rest publically owned, as they do in Holland, Germany, France etc.


UK is already well over the EU borrowing limits
Corbyn wont be able to borrow any more money

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Punk » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.


Try your own link.

He addressed that point.

And they aren't illegal.


and they won't be after the rule change as long as a slither of something is in private hands the rest can be public.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:12 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.


Only 100% ownership WILL BE illegal, not 97%, so if he wanted to nationalise the railways, like the Tories are doing with East Coast :smilin: , he could leave, say Northern Rail as privately owned and the rest publically owned, as they do in Holland, Germany, France etc.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:59 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.


Try your own link.

He addressed that point.

And they aren't illegal.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


And the reason he always wanted to leave of course is because some of the things he wants to do wih public ownership etc are illegal under EU law.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:57 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


And May and Boris were not leavers - so what?


Boris was always an outspoken leaver
The "so what" is some posters here pretending that Corbyn was a remainer.
He's never been an EU champion
And his response on that program just 3 days before the referendum proves it.



More complete BS.

Bojo professed to 'sitting on the fence' prior to working out which strategy would best give him a shot at the Tory leadership.

And you STILL haven't looked at your own link to Corbyn's SKY programme in which he clearly states that on balance he considered it far better to remain in the EU...

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:42 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You were conned by the Grauniad too ??

Oh, the shame for you.... :gigglesnshit: :shame:


And Sky obviously. Here is the entire speech:

https://news.sky.com/video/in-full-jere ... s-10320180

My goodness, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake Corbyn's words and miraculously managed to line up the sountrack with his lip movements.

Good job.
Fooled me, and the Guardian, and Sky.


Certainly fooled you, big time (quel suprise)

I watched the whole 40 minutes.

Corbyn stated that he wished to stay in the EU, and why.

He stated that staying in had implications, but that leaving would have HUGE implications.

He agreed that the EU needed reforms in Tax havens and company exploitation, but stated that he wanted to see EU SOLIDARITY on these subjects.

He said that environmental standards were better served with us in the EU. He vowed to opposed TTIP, because importation of US methods would destroy our standards.

If you want more, there's plenty.

You are a charlatan, a liar and an idiot to boot. Anyone with sense can see through your claims, which become more laughable by the day.

Admit you were wrong. Give it up. Apologise for your stupidity.


Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


For the hard if thinking

NO HE DIDN'T

You've been rumbled (again).

FFS stop digging - you sound completely stupid, and rather like you haven't actually listened to what he said on YOUR LINK...


I watched it as well and not once did he say he wants to Leave the EU. Seriously pal, I suggest you stop reading fake news sites like Guido because those cunts are making a fool out of you. :pointlaugh:

The idea of posting a link is that it backs your argument up - not destroy it completely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:36 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You were conned by the Grauniad too ??

Oh, the shame for you.... :gigglesnshit: :shame:


And Sky obviously. Here is the entire speech:

https://news.sky.com/video/in-full-jere ... s-10320180

My goodness, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake Corbyn's words and miraculously managed to line up the sountrack with his lip movements.

Good job.
Fooled me, and the Guardian, and Sky.


Certainly fooled you, big time (quel suprise)

I watched the whole 40 minutes.

Corbyn stated that he wished to stay in the EU, and why.

He stated that staying in had implications, but that leaving would have HUGE implications.

He agreed that the EU needed reforms in Tax havens and company exploitation, but stated that he wanted to see EU SOLIDARITY on these subjects.

He said that environmental standards were better served with us in the EU. He vowed to opposed TTIP, because importation of US methods would destroy our standards.

If you want more, there's plenty.

You are a charlatan, a liar and an idiot to boot. Anyone with sense can see through your claims, which become more laughable by the day.

Admit you were wrong. Give it up. Apologise for your stupidity.


Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


For the hard if thinking

NO HE DIDN'T

You've been rumbled (again).

FFS stop digging - you sound completely stupid, and rather like you haven't actually listened to what he said on YOUR LINK...

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by McAz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:12 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


And May and Boris were not leavers - so what?


Boris was always an outspoken leaver
The "so what" is some posters here pretending that Corbyn was a remainer.
He's never been an EU champion
And his response on that program just 3 days before the referendum proves it.


No, Boris wasn't - but that's of little consequence.
Similarly, what any politicians "were" is of little relevance - except for the purposes of political knockabout of course.
What point are you trying to establish?

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:09 am

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


And May and Boris were not leavers - so what?


Boris was always an outspoken leaver
The "so what" is some posters here pretending that Corbyn was a remainer.
He's never been an EU champion
And his response on that program just 3 days before the referendum proves it.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by McAz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:55 am

MungoBrush wrote:Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.


And May and Boris were not leavers - so what?

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by MungoBrush » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:51 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You were conned by the Grauniad too ??

Oh, the shame for you.... :gigglesnshit: :shame:


And Sky obviously. Here is the entire speech:

https://news.sky.com/video/in-full-jere ... s-10320180

My goodness, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake Corbyn's words and miraculously managed to line up the sountrack with his lip movements.

Good job.
Fooled me, and the Guardian, and Sky.


Certainly fooled you, big time (quel suprise)

I watched the whole 40 minutes.

Corbyn stated that he wished to stay in the EU, and why.

He stated that staying in had implications, but that leaving would have HUGE implications.

He agreed that the EU needed reforms in Tax havens and company exploitation, but stated that he wanted to see EU SOLIDARITY on these subjects.

He said that environmental standards were better served with us in the EU. He vowed to opposed TTIP, because importation of US methods would destroy our standards.

If you want more, there's plenty.

You are a charlatan, a liar and an idiot to boot. Anyone with sense can see through your claims, which become more laughable by the day.

Admit you were wrong. Give it up. Apologise for your stupidity.


Are you serious?
Corbyn's been anti-EU all his political life
He defied the Labour whip and voted in favour of having the referendum
As leader, he setup a 3-line whip to vote in favour of Article 50

And 3 days before the referendum he delivers a scathing assault on the EU on national TV

If you think he's a remainer you are the stupid one.

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Gigabit » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:20 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You were conned by the Grauniad too ??

Oh, the shame for you.... :gigglesnshit: :shame:


And Sky obviously. Here is the entire speech:

https://news.sky.com/video/in-full-jere ... s-10320180

My goodness, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake Corbyn's words and miraculously managed to line up the sountrack with his lip movements.

Good job.
Fooled me, and the Guardian, and Sky.


Certainly fooled you, big time (quel suprise)

I watched the whole 40 minutes.

Corbyn stated that he wished to stay in the EU, and why.

He stated that staying in had implications, but that leaving would have HUGE implications.

He agreed that the EU needed reforms in Tax havens and company exploitation, but stated that he wanted to see EU SOLIDARITY on these subjects.

He said that environmental standards were better served with us in the EU. He vowed to opposed TTIP, because importation of US methods would destroy our standards.

If you want more, there's plenty.

You are a charlatan, a liar and an idiot to boot. Anyone with sense can see through your claims, which become more laughable by the day.

Admit you were wrong. Give it up. Apologise for your stupidity.


Mungo is definitely a special breed of stupid for constantly coming back here - does he think he's going to convince any of us with his nonsense after being shown up so, so, so many times?

The life of Mungo: post nonsense -> deflect -> disappear -> post nonsense -> deflect -> disappear

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Post by Cannydc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You were conned by the Grauniad too ??

Oh, the shame for you.... :gigglesnshit: :shame:


And Sky obviously. Here is the entire speech:

https://news.sky.com/video/in-full-jere ... s-10320180

My goodness, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake Corbyn's words and miraculously managed to line up the sountrack with his lip movements.

Good job.
Fooled me, and the Guardian, and Sky.


Certainly fooled you, big time (quel suprise)

I watched the whole 40 minutes.

Corbyn stated that he wished to stay in the EU, and why.

He stated that staying in had implications, but that leaving would have HUGE implications.

He agreed that the EU needed reforms in Tax havens and company exploitation, but stated that he wanted to see EU SOLIDARITY on these subjects.

He said that environmental standards were better served with us in the EU. He vowed to opposed TTIP, because importation of US methods would destroy our standards.

If you want more, there's plenty.

You are a charlatan, a liar and an idiot to boot. Anyone with sense can see through your claims, which become more laughable by the day.

Admit you were wrong. Give it up. Apologise for your stupidity.

Top