Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
Smilies
:gigglesnshit: eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :NAA: :canny: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :dafinger: :pukeup: :Hiya: :bored: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by LordRaven » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 pm

:awesome: When bored and wanting a laugh, look in here :smilin:

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:18 pm

Caitlin Johnstone: “Propaganda Is The Root Of All Our Problems”

A new article by Forbes reports that the CEO of Crowdstrike, the extremely shady cybersecurity corporation which was foundational in the construction of the official CIA/CNN Russian hacking narrative, is now a billionaire.

George Kurtz ascended to the billionaire rankings on the back of soaring stocks immediately after the company went public, carried no doubt on the winds of the international fame it gained from its central protagonistic role in the most well-known hacking news story of all time. A loyal servant of empire well-rewarded.

Never mind that US government insiders like Hillary Clinton had been prepping for escalations against Russia well in advance of the 2016 elections, and that their preexisting agendas to shove a geostrategic obstacle off the world stage benefitted from the hacking narrative as much as George Kurtz did.

Never mind that Crowdstrike is tied to the NATO narrative management firm known as the Atlantic Council, which receives funding from the US government, the EU, NATO, Gulf states and powerful international oligarchs. Never mind either that Crowdstrike was financed with a whopping $100 million from Google, which has had a cozy relationship with US intelligence agencies since its very inception.

Never mind that to this day the DNC servers have not been examined by the FBI, nor indeed were they examined by the Special Counsel of Robert “Iraq has WMD” Mueller, preferring instead to go with the analyses of this extremely shady outfit with extensive and well-documented ties with the oligarchic leaders of the US-centralized empire. Also never mind that the Crowdstrike analyst who led forensics on those DNC servers had in fact worked for and was promoted by Robert Mueller while the two were in the FBI.

As I never tire of saying, the real underlying currency in our world is not gold, nor bureaucratic fiat, nor even raw military might. The real underlying currency of our world is narrative, and the ability to control it.

As soon as you really grok this dynamic, you start noticing it everywhere. George Kurtz is one clear example today of narrative control’s central role in the maintenance and expansion of existing power structures, as well as an illustration of how the empire is wired to reward those who advance pro-empire narratives and punish those who damage them; just compare how he’s doing to how Julian Assange is doing, for example.

But you see examples pop up every day:

The US State Department just got busted using...

https://southfront.org/caitlin-johnston ... -problems/

Links on key points on site.

:popcorn:

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Fletch wrote:Snowden warns of greatest social control scheme in history

Through the use of new platforms and algorithms, they are able to shift MY behavior. In some cases, they are able to predict our decisions and also nudge them to different outcomes.

phpBB [video]


http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51709.htm
Informedrussiannonsensehouse? :smilin:

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Snowden warns of greatest social control scheme in history

Through the use of new platforms and algorithms, they are able to shift our behavior. In some cases, they are able to predict our decisions and also nudge them to different outcomes.

phpBB [video]


http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51709.htm

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by LordRaven » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You are (again) mistaken.

The sites you quote from are listed in various and plentiful sources as unreliable because much of what they print/repeat is either untrue, heavily biased or both. Not all - these kind of sites always need to mix some truth in to offer a veneer of respectability, but enough to mean that I will never use them as a reliable source of information, nor will I accept any tales linked back to them.


The west lied, the media lied and the OPCW got caught out hiding evidence for the benefit of the west (US)

As reported by the alternative media since it happened and called CT's for telling the (inconvenient) truth

Those are the facts, as revealed recently and was contrary to the official narrative from the Anglo-American empire and their msm.

No amount of side stepping, insults or disparaging claims change those facts canny.


You are one deluded, easily fooled pillock! Canny's words are bang on, you post unreliable biased propaganda nonstop on here and your lucky that you have fellow CT types to agree with your barmy ways because you clearly feel it gives you some kind of status as a serious poster when really, and prior to the internet, you'd have been stood on a street corner with a sandwich board stating "The end is nigh." :thumbsup:

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by art0hur0moh » Thu May 30, 2019 11:01 pm

one thing I will say. at least "mostly" is honest

unlike probably and suposedly.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by LordRaven » Tue May 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:If we were keeping score here .... MSM tapping the phones of dead children and many other people.
MSM telling us all these wars in the middle east are based on each countries leaders turning on their own people civil wars WMD and so on.
Lo and behold all those countries have been taken out or are being as we speak.
Then we have Canny who thinks everything not MSM is a conspiracy but believes what ISIS report.


You really are thrashing around in the dark, characterised by some really silly generalisations.

Can, and should, do better.


They should open a Horse Shit Section for such stuff.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Cannydc » Mon May 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If we were keeping score here .... MSM tapping the phones of dead children and many other people.
MSM telling us all these wars in the middle east are based on each countries leaders turning on their own people civil wars WMD and so on.
Lo and behold all those countries have been taken out or are being as we speak.
Then we have Canny who thinks everything not MSM is a conspiracy but believes what ISIS report.


You really are thrashing around in the dark, characterised by some really silly generalisations.

Can, and should, do better.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 27, 2019 2:30 am

If we were keeping score here .... MSM tapping the phones of dead children and many other people.
MSM telling us all these wars in the middle east are based on each countries leaders turning on their own people civil wars WMD and so on.
Lo and behold all those countries have been taken out or are being as we speak.
Then we have Canny who thinks everything not MSM is a conspiracy but believes what ISIS report.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 11:04 pm

Accusations of Chemical Weapons Use by the Syrian Army Nullified by Fact-Checking

https://www.globalresearch.ca/accusatio ... ed/5678517

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Cannydc wrote:You are (again) mistaken.

The sites you quote from are listed in various and plentiful sources as unreliable because much of what they print/repeat is either untrue, heavily biased or both. Not all - these kind of sites always need to mix some truth in to offer a veneer of respectability, but enough to mean that I will never use them as a reliable source of information, nor will I accept any tales linked back to them.


The west lied, the media lied and the OPCW got caught out hiding evidence for the benefit of the west (US)

As reported by the alternative media since it happened and called CT's for telling the (inconvenient) truth

Those are the facts, as revealed recently and was contrary to the official narrative from the Anglo-American empire and their msm.

No amount of side stepping, insults or disparaging claims change those facts canny.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

“Wikipedia is…broken,” controlled by special interests and bad actors, says co-founder

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/05/wik ... o-founder/

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Cannydc » Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 pm

You are (again) mistaken.

The sites you quote from are listed in various and plentiful sources as unreliable because much of what they print/repeat is either untrue, heavily biased or both. Not all - these kind of sites always need to mix some truth in to offer a veneer of respectability, but enough to mean that I will never use them as a reliable source of information, nor will I accept any tales linked back to them.

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:Why hasn't this featured in the western msm?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/do ... 27116.html

They covered it.

However, according to the same OPCW report, it is likely that chemical weapons WERE used at Douma !!

The OPCW report said that there were “reasonable grounds that the use of a toxic chemical as a weapon has taken place on 7 April 2018. This toxic chemical contained reactive chlorine”.

But it said that it found no evidence of the use of nerve agents in Douma, which had been previously alleged by some parties in the conflict.

It is noted that the Twitter etc. from Tucker Carlson mentions CHEMICAL weapons, which OPCW say probably WERE used,

Someone's getting confused here. Chlorine is a WMD, just like any nerve agent.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... chdog-says

(Note, both quotes taken from MSM, which you claim ignores the subject. More bollocks)


The Independent article by Robert Fisk....who you claim to part of the CTers when his articles appear on Information Clearing House or Global Research...

As for the Guardian link. Sat 2 Mar 2019 01.42 GMT.

Independent article by Robert Fisk. 3 days ago

Until now. For in the last few days, there has emerged disturbing evidence that in its final report on the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime in the city of Douma last year, the OPCW deliberately concealed from both the public and the press the existence of a dissenting 15-page assessment of two cylinders which had supposedly contained molecular chlorine – perhaps the most damning evidence against the Assad regime in the entire report.

The OPCW officially maintains that these canisters were probably dropped by an aircraft – probably a helicopter, presumably Syrian – over Douma on 7 April 2018. But the dissenting assessment, which the OPCW made no reference to in its published conclusions, finds there is a “higher probability that both cylinders were manually placed at those two locations rather than being delivered from aircraft”.

It is difficult to underestimate the seriousness of this manipulative act by the OPCW. In a response to the conservative author Peter Hitchens, who also writes for the Mail on Sunday – he is of course the brother of the late Christopher Hitchens – the OPCW admits that its so-called technical secretariat “is conducting an internal investigation about the unauthorised [sic] release of the document”.


The west lied, the media lied and the OPCW got caught out hiding evidence for the benefit of the west (US)

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Post by Cannydc » Sun May 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Why hasn't this featured in the western msm?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/do ... 27116.html

They covered it.

However, according to the same OPCW report, it is likely that chemical weapons WERE used at Douma !!

The OPCW report said that there were “reasonable grounds that the use of a toxic chemical as a weapon has taken place on 7 April 2018. This toxic chemical contained reactive chlorine”.

But it said that it found no evidence of the use of nerve agents in Douma, which had been previously alleged by some parties in the conflict.

It is noted that the Twitter etc. from Tucker Carlson mentions CHEMICAL weapons, which OPCW say probably WERE used,

Someone's getting confused here. Chlorine is a WMD, just like any nerve agent.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... chdog-says

(Note, both quotes taken from MSM, which you claim ignores the subject. More bollocks)

Top