Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by The Deville » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:02 am

Dear Major Starbold :smilin: :smilin:

Your "island," is yous chatting about the mini roundabout in Bradford?? :smilin: :smilin:

Best regards

TD, 69 Star Field Marshall :more beer:

PS: We are off on a mission to hunt down bigots. :smilin: :smilin:

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Stooo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.


Don't you worry about us contributor, there's plenty of critical thinking applied in the admin forum and on the phone. :thumbsup:


I do not worry Stooo, believe me or not I laff a a lot at the shite which is written by MOST forumuz, it tells me a lot about them, I would hate to have to depend/rely on them in the armed defence of my island.


Against whom?


Any scumbag who has ill will towards my island.


This is obviously a huge problem for you and I understand, I apologise for my rash responses towards towards you in the last nine years or so.

It's my island as well.

Cunt.

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Major » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.


Don't you worry about us contributor, there's plenty of critical thinking applied in the admin forum and on the phone. :thumbsup:


I do not worry Stooo, believe me or not I laff a a lot at the shite which is written by MOST forumuz, it tells me a lot about them, I would hate to have to depend/rely on them in the armed defence of my island.


Against whom?


Any scumbag who has ill will towards my island.

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Stooo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.


Don't you worry about us contributor, there's plenty of critical thinking applied in the admin forum and on the phone. :thumbsup:


I do not worry Stooo, believe me or not I laff a a lot at the shite which is written by MOST forumuz, it tells me a lot about them, I would hate to have to depend/rely on them in the armed defence of my island.


Against whom?

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Major » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.


Don't you worry about us contributor, there's plenty of critical thinking applied in the admin forum and on the phone. :thumbsup:


I do not worry Stooo, believe me or not I laff a a lot at the shite which is written by MOST forumuz, it tells me a lot about them, I would hate to have to depend/rely on them in the armed defence of my island.

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Stooo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.


Don't you worry about us contributor, there's plenty of critical thinking applied in the admin forum and on the phone. :thumbsup:

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by McAz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.

Major Starbold wrote:
Try debating the threads and not yourself, tiz boring.


:thumbsup:

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Major » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Why thank you Miss Poca for your kind words.

Controversial threads do help in keep a forum alive.

Tiz the filthy mouthed scum which really irritates me and those slime balls backstabbers who try to creep around forum management to 'do me', luckily most management are of a standing to make their own judgements.

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Some of you will not see cus ya don't want to see.

Many a time they could park as not to inconvenience others IF THEY WANTED TO DO SUCH.

HAVE YOU SEN AMBULANE PERSONNEL ARRIVE SOMEWHERE,ALIGHT, AMBLE UP TO THE FRONT DOOT AS IF THEY HAVE SH** THEMSELVES.??????????????????????

BTW Stooo, I am not impressed that you believe you drive more miles than myself such info is worthless on this thread..


You don't think that road experience is relevant in this discussion...

Tough titties, I learn from my experiences not from shithouse rags like the DM. Get out more.

And use a spell check.

And get a new keyboard.

And try to lerna de inglish betta....



Is this so-called Major S from Preston?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


From which site?



Pick on poor underprivileged Major if it makes you feel good., I notice it is usual worthless types of limpos who mostly attack.

Who did you pick on prior to my resurrection ?????????????????

Try debating the threads and not me, tiz boring.



Well you do start many controversial threads.... so it's to be expected really..... don't fret pet! :mrgreen:

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Stooo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Pick on poor underprivileged Major if it makes you feel good., I notice it is usual worthless types of limpos who mostly attack.

Who did you pick on prior to my resurrection ?????????????????

Try debating the threads and not me, tiz boring.


Stop whinging you snowflake...

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Major » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Some of you will not see cus ya don't want to see.

Many a time they could park as not to inconvenience others IF THEY WANTED TO DO SUCH.

HAVE YOU SEN AMBULANE PERSONNEL ARRIVE SOMEWHERE,ALIGHT, AMBLE UP TO THE FRONT DOOT AS IF THEY HAVE SH** THEMSELVES.??????????????????????

BTW Stooo, I am not impressed that you believe you drive more miles than myself such info is worthless on this thread..


You don't think that road experience is relevant in this discussion...

Tough titties, I learn from my experiences not from shithouse rags like the DM. Get out more.

And use a spell check.

And get a new keyboard.

And try to lerna de inglish betta....



Is this so-called Major S from Preston?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


From which site?



Pick on poor underprivileged Major if it makes you feel good., I notice it is usual worthless types of limpos who mostly attack.

Who did you pick on prior to my resurrection ?????????????????

Try debating the threads and not me, tiz boring.

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Some of you will not see cus ya don't want to see.

Many a time they could park as not to inconvenience others IF THEY WANTED TO DO SUCH.

HAVE YOU SEN AMBULANE PERSONNEL ARRIVE SOMEWHERE,ALIGHT, AMBLE UP TO THE FRONT DOOT AS IF THEY HAVE SH** THEMSELVES.??????????????????????

BTW Stooo, I am not impressed that you believe you drive more miles than myself such info is worthless on this thread..


You don't think that road experience is relevant in this discussion...

Tough titties, I learn from my experiences not from shithouse rags like the DM. Get out more.

And use a spell check.

And get a new keyboard.

And try to lerna de inglish betta....



Is this so-called Major S from Preston?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


From which site?

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Bella » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 am

Major Starbold wrote:Some of you will not see cus ya don't want to see.

Many a time they could park as not to inconvenience others IF THEY WANTED TO DO SUCH.

HAVE YOU SEN AMBULANE PERSONNEL ARRIVE SOMEWHERE,ALIGHT, AMBLE UP TO THE FRONT DOOT AS IF THEY HAVE SH** THEMSELVES.??????????????????????

BTW Stooo, I am not impressed that you believe you drive more miles than myself such info is worthless on this thread..


Starbold, Have you ever had to call an ambulance in an emergency for your family?

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:33 am

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Some of you will not see cus ya don't want to see.

Many a time they could park as not to inconvenience others IF THEY WANTED TO DO SUCH.

HAVE YOU SEN AMBULANE PERSONNEL ARRIVE SOMEWHERE,ALIGHT, AMBLE UP TO THE FRONT DOOT AS IF THEY HAVE SH** THEMSELVES.??????????????????????

BTW Stooo, I am not impressed that you believe you drive more miles than myself such info is worthless on this thread..


You don't think that road experience is relevant in this discussion...

Tough titties, I learn from my experiences not from shithouse rags like the DM. Get out more.

And use a spell check.

And get a new keyboard.

And try to lerna de inglish betta....



Is this so-called Major S from Preston?

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Re: Emergency Services Blocking Roads

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Once an Emergency vehicle receives a call, their duty is to get to the incident as soon as possible (its an Emergency) they have to drive through traffic taking evasive action because most people on the road haven`t the faintest idea what to do when hearing a siren and seeing blue flashing lights in the rear view mirror, the Adrenalin is running high, one tries to envisage the worst scenario that awaits them,
Night time, bad Weather, road conditions are all against them, Sat Nav these days help with locating an address but is not fool proof, many a time driven down a road where properties have names, the name plate hidden behind a rose bush, when the property is finally located, invariably the householder says " I saw you pass by" (why the hell didnt they go out in the road and flag down the Emergency Vehicle especially at night) The householder knows where they live and they expect all emergency service personnel to know as well.
along with parked vehicles in the road, the choice is limited, the last thing an emergency driver wants to hear from an idiot civilian is ( "You haven`t parked very prettily") or a miserable driver complaining they can`t get by as if they are en route to a life or death situation.

Top