New Users

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed below into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New Users

Re: New Users

Post by Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Dean wrote:Sebastian is a faggot bastard


Deena

There is only one "faggot" that we are aware of and that is you.

Btw, when you had the transgender op reversed on the NHS, did you feel less of man/woman (we use this term loosely)than before. You claim to live in Sparkbrook, Brum, so we will refer to you as citizen Deena.

Nealy forgot, check your wife for STD as you don't want it in your pussy

Regards

:smilin: :smilin:

Re: New Users

Post by Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:Sebastian is a faggot bastard


:yikes: omg Dean seriously :ooer:


He is yes, seriously...

Re: New Users

Post by Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Dean wrote:Sebastian is a faggot bastard


:yikes: omg Dean seriously :ooer:

Re: New Users

Post by Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Sebastian is a faggot bastard

Re: New Users

Post by Lucian Deville » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.


yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:


I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:


He/she's been waiting to get in for about a week, all that patience just to get that off their chest :laughing:


Maybe it’s been building up, and building up, so when they were finally accepted it just all came crashing out. :mrgreen:


Hi Holly

We've dealt with the culprit. This is the last time we allow our nephew Sebastian to use our spare laptop, ie the one we use to post on forums.

We gave Seb a right dressing down and told him that it was not good internet eticate to post from the start rude words. Honestly, no one in the familmily IRL uses bad/rude language. We feel he has picked it up from watching post watershed telly :( :(

We have given him a stern warning that if we ever catch him again posting rude words, we will tell his mummy and daddy. IRL, the young man is sweet as pie and everyone says how nice, educated, decent, etc he is. We think the forums bring the worse out of him.

:shake head: :shake head:

Re: New Users

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.


yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:


I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:


He/she's been waiting to get in for about a week, all that patience just to get that off their chest :laughing:


Maybe it’s been building up, and building up, so when they were finally accepted it just all came crashing out. :mrgreen:

Re: New Users

Post by Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.


yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:


I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:


He/she's been waiting to get in for about a week, all that patience just to get that off their chest :laughing:

Re: New Users

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.


yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:


I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:

Re: New Users

Post by Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.


yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:

Re: New Users

Post by measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am

Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.

Re: New Users

Post by Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am

measurer wrote:LOL

Seeing they spoke to Vicks, I decided she could enrol them.


Eh? What you mean? :laughing:

I activated them but very quickly booted them again.

Re: New Users

Post by measurer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:48 pm

LOL

Seeing they spoke to Vicks, I decided she could enrol them.

Re: New Users

Post by Holly » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Thineds you're in...
...and out :gigglesnshit:

Re: New Users

Post by Holly » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Welcome to Dogs TrolleyHunter, looks like you're in :Hiya:


ETA, stop asking me to activate you, Stooo has done that over 2 hours ago !!!

Re: New Users

Post by Stooo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Welcome to Dogs Wonky :Hiya:

Top