Guest Posting

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Guest Posting

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:


I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:


It’s never her fault though Dean, it's always the other persons fault and it’s definitely not attention seeking. :gigglesnshit:


There’s a very long list of people that can be accused of arguing and shit posting, the common denominator is that Vam is usually going up against them... :gigglesnshit:


How long is your list after years of being a wanker on forums? You finally seen your pokes pic yet by the way? :pmsl: Maybe drop her a line.

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...


Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:


What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:


I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:


It’s never her fault though Dean, it's always the other persons fault and it’s definitely not attention seeking. :gigglesnshit:


There’s a very long list of people that can be accused of arguing and shit posting, the common denominator is that Vam is usually going up against them... :gigglesnshit:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lots of people get mentioned by Guests. I get name checked far more than you do, so no point trying to play the victim. Also, if you argue non-stop and act like a screaming banshee that’s been on the booze, you’re bound to attract attention. Maybe look at your own behaviour for the reasons why people take the piss out of you...


Maybe you should give it up, luv. I had zero interest when you tried to work one of your 'legendary' trolling numbers on me 3 years ago, and I'm still at zero interest now.

Screaming banshees are Canny's remit, btw, not mine.


Lol that was when you posted under a different name


who was she before? :yikes:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lots of people get mentioned by Guests. I get name checked far more than you do, so no point trying to play the victim. Also, if you argue non-stop and act like a screaming banshee that’s been on the booze, you’re bound to attract attention. Maybe look at your own behaviour for the reasons why people take the piss out of you...


Maybe you should give it up, luv. I had zero interest when you tried to work one of your 'legendary' trolling numbers on me 3 years ago, and I'm still at zero interest now.

Screaming banshees are Canny's remit, btw, not mine.


Lol that was when you posted under a different name

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...


Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:


What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:


I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:


It’s never her fault though Dean, it's always the other persons fault and it’s definitely not attention seeking. :gigglesnshit:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...


Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:


What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:


I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:57 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:Auto-sodding-correct does my head in! :grrrrr:

Oh and...worms??....again?? :ooer: have you given them names yet, Nic?


Vam, Hobbs, frankly, mash. :leer:

Too soon?
:gigglesnshit:


rl lolll

Did Cleo come to a sticky end on the gaffer tape then? :mrgreen:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...


Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:


What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:48 pm

Vam wrote:Auto-sodding-correct does my head in! :grrrrr:

Oh and...worms??....again?? :ooer: have you given them names yet, Nic?


Vam, Hobbs, frankly, mash. :leer:

Too soon?
:gigglesnshit:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Auto-sodding-correct does my head in! :grrrrr:

Oh and...worms??....again?? :ooer: have you given them names yet, Nic?

Re: Guest Posting

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:40 pm

measurer wrote:This could be a good time to tell you how to extract tape worms.... :pmsl:


:doomed: .......hides from Stooo


As long as you provide a photographic step by step :ooer:

:gigglesnshit:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

This could be a good time to tell you how to extract tape worms.... :pmsl:


:doomed: .......hides from Stooo

Re: Guest Posting

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:24 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Aye I said In that I deleted by mistake I wouldn’t call folk out for it because I don’t care if folk guest post at all, I don’t see it as a big deal, or even a wee deal.

I also said you’d stand out a mile because I can tell it’s you posting before I’ve seen your avi. :smilin:


:pmsl:
Is it the worms? It’s the worms, isn’t it. :ooer: :gigglesnshit:


Well.... :wurms:


I swear they eat the odd word here and there. Change a letter so the words gets a completely new meaning.

I’d blame my phone and the touchscreen keyboard, but I’ve been using it long enough it’s no excuse really.

Re: Guest Posting

Post by dis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I bet it’s a pain in the arse when there’s loads of guest posts. I’m useless at guessing, I sometimes think I know but then when I think it could be folk pretending to be someone else that just makes it even more confusing.


I don’t even bother, I’m shit at spotting it too. :gigglesnshit: You can’t prove it either way. So the only reasons I can see for mentioning would be to wind a member up and taking the piss or because you actually believe that you’re special enough no one else could possibly ever disagree with you.


Aye I said In that I deleted by mistake I wouldn’t call folk out for it because I don’t care if folk guest post at all, I don’t see it as a big deal, or even a wee deal.

I also said you’d stand out a mile because I can tell it’s you posting before I’ve seen your avi. :smilin:


:pmsl:
Is it the worms? It’s the worms, isn’t it. :ooer: :gigglesnshit:


Well.... :wurms:

Re: Guest Posting

Post by NastyNickers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I bet it’s a pain in the arse when there’s loads of guest posts. I’m useless at guessing, I sometimes think I know but then when I think it could be folk pretending to be someone else that just makes it even more confusing.


I don’t even bother, I’m shit at spotting it too. :gigglesnshit: You can’t prove it either way. So the only reasons I can see for mentioning would be to wind a member up and taking the piss or because you actually believe that you’re special enough no one else could possibly ever disagree with you.


Aye I said In that I deleted by mistake I wouldn’t call folk out for it because I don’t care if folk guest post at all, I don’t see it as a big deal, or even a wee deal.

I also said you’d stand out a mile because I can tell it’s you posting before I’ve seen your avi. :smilin:


:pmsl:
Is it the worms? It’s the worms, isn’t it. :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

Top