Your Avatar

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Your Avatar

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Text » Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Canary wrote:That's why I said it. You have a good SOH too, tfft. :Hiya:
Your worms are turning radioactive (them colours!) - I blame the Russians!

Nuclear bum.
Would also work as a band name. :gigglesnshit:

And FYI, there’s been no Russians in or around my being recently. :ooer:

(But thank you! :wubbers: )


bib1 If you say so :whistle:
bib2 Ya welcome, NN! :wubbers:


you lubs NN don't you :wubwub:

if only you could manage to prise her out of that eeeevil Vam's clutches!! :grrrrr:

The only ''clutches'' NN nestles in, are her husband's, not mine nor anyone else's clutches.

Look, NN posted a nice smiley to me so I automatically posted the same one in return. Big deal! :dunno:

You must be easily impressed if you think that represents luv/lub. It's just forum banter!

Her sense of humour is impressive enough for me to overlook some of the issues I've had with her in the past.

I don't know her from Adam but I have observed her splendid SOH and she did reach out to me in a friendly way when she first joined here.



So ... away with your cheap popcorn!!! :turniphead:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Nucks wrote:
dis wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.


:gigglesnshit:


:gigglesnshit: seconded.

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm

dis wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.


So did I. :awesome:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
i thought it was an old picture of micky, before he gave up on life.


What a strange thing to say....... :dunno:


i was being charitable. :snooty:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.


i thought it was an old picture of micky, before he gave up on life.


What a strange thing to say....... :dunno:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm

It’s wolverine, isn’t it?
:dunno:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

dis wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.


i thought it was an old picture of micky, before he gave up on life.

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Nucks » Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 pm

dis wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.


:gigglesnshit:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by dis » Wed May 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......


I thought it was shakin stevens.

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.


No......

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


It reminds me of Shane McGowan


I think you need your eyes tested then.......

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Star » Wed May 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Star wrote:Mine is because I live dogs :wubbers:


:yikes:


Sorry I meant to say like :pmsl:

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Nucks » Wed May 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


All this time I thought it was a young Mickey Rourke and you chose it because of the name.

Re: Your Avatar

Post by dis » Wed May 16, 2018 6:19 pm

I've got wee Sister Wendy Beckett because I was thinking about her last night, I used to watch her programme a lot.

Re: Your Avatar

Post by Junglejayne » Wed May 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I chose my avi bcos I think Kevin Costners a good actor plus he looks supercool in the pic I chose, from a movie called 3000 Miles To Graceland with Kurt Russell....... :cool:


It reminds me of Shane McGowan

Top