Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.


I didn't even know about the cricket but spotted it almost immediately.


give it a fucking rest for once boring twat, no one gives a shit apart from you 2 pests :flog:

shouldn't you be busy keeping tabs on retarded? you might miss something!!!

:thumbsup:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Jem got it wrong with the bipolar alcoholic bit, that's Annette Curtain isn't it?

No I just checked, Annette is bipolar and smokes a lot of weed.


Checked what? :ooer:

Read the thread

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:Yeah you're right! :mrgreen:


It wasn't even me said it but its your denials that keep it going. Its not even subtle and neither is the guest posting backing you up. :dunno:

It wasn't you THIStime
I deny it when someone says it. I didn't start this shit, you're the one who is obsessed.

If you're accusing me of guest posting as well, admin can confirm it's not me. It's obviously someone who just sees you for the dick you are.


Everyone is wrong... obviously :gigglesnshit:

It's only you and one or two others who go on and on and on with this nonsense.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Junglejayne » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Jem wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Jem got it wrong with the bipolar alcoholic bit, that's Annette Curtain isn't it?

No I just checked, Annette is bipolar and smokes a lot of weed.


Checked what? :ooer:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Junglejayne » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Jem wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:Yeah you're right! :mrgreen:


It wasn't even me said it but its your denials that keep it going. Its not even subtle and neither is the guest posting backing you up. :dunno:

It wasn't you THIStime
I deny it when someone says it. I didn't start this shit, you're the one who is obsessed.

If you're accusing me of guest posting as well, admin can confirm it's not me. It's obviously someone who just sees you for the dick you are.


Everyone is wrong... obviously :gigglesnshit:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Jem wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Jem wrote:Cos I like Ian Wright?

Yes there's only two us that do. :roll:


Plus you also like cricket, and your posting style is exactly the same, do you not have a login under that name?

I don't like football, apart from England, I don't have two daughters, I don't claim benefits and I don't live in a rented house. That's just off the top f my head.
Oh yeah, I don't take photographs or have bipolar. I have a headache though. Does she?
And she's an alcoholic and I'm not.


Jane Doh is alcoholic?? Now it all makes sense...


I think Jem got it wrong with the bipolar alcoholic bit, that's Annette Curtain isn't it?

No I just checked, Annette is bipolar and smokes a lot of weed.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jem wrote:Yeah you're right! :mrgreen:


It wasn't even me said it but its your denials that keep it going. Its not even subtle and neither is the guest posting backing you up. :dunno:

It wasn't you THIStime
I deny it when someone says it. I didn't start this shit, you're the one who is obsessed.

If you're accusing me of guest posting as well, admin can confirm it's not me. It's obviously someone who just sees you for the dick you are.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Junglejayne » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Jem wrote:Yeah you're right! :mrgreen:


It wasn't even me said it but its your denials that keep it going. Its not even subtle and neither is the guest posting backing you up. :dunno:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Jem wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.



stop trying to out member's names on other forums

Jungle jaynes been doing it for weeks. Fucking obsessed with Jane Doh, she is.


Now why would you do that?

You know well not to come in between Hobbit/Ray saga.


stir stir stir

I hope Stooo delivers on his urge to ban your scrawny arse, ugly snake face :pukeup:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.



stop trying to out member's names on other forums

Jungle jaynes been doing it for weeks. Fucking obsessed with Jane Doh, she is.


* months!!!!!!

:shoot:

Yeah you're right! :mrgreen:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Jem wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.



stop trying to out member's names on other forums

Jungle jaynes been doing it for weeks. Fucking obsessed with Jane Doh, she is.


* months!!!!!!

:shoot:

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Rockstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Jem wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.



stop trying to out member's names on other forums

Jungle jaynes been doing it for weeks. Fucking obsessed with Jane Doh, she is.


Now why would you do that?

You know well not to come in between Hobbit/Ray saga.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Jem » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Hobbit wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Give it up Jem/ Jane or have another go, next time don't mention cricket is my tip.



stop trying to out member's names on other forums

Jungle jaynes been doing it for weeks. Fucking obsessed with Jane Doh, she is.

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Jem wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Jem wrote:Cos I like Ian Wright?

Yes there's only two us that do. :roll:


Plus you also like cricket, and your posting style is exactly the same, do you not have a login under that name?

I don't like football, apart from England, I don't have two daughters, I don't claim benefits and I don't live in a rented house. That's just off the top f my head.
Oh yeah, I don't take photographs or have bipolar. I have a headache though. Does she?
And she's an alcoholic and I'm not.


Jane Doh is alcoholic?? Now it all makes sense...


I think Jem got it wrong with the bipolar alcoholic bit, that's Annette Curtain isn't it?

Re: Famous twats and arseholes of the British Isles.

Post by Rockstar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:13 pm

You doth protest too much :smilin:

Top