Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by MG2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Mine is static, I didn't realise that. It also states a different country let alone area but as the crow flies it's not far.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Aunt Bessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Nivarna wrote:I did mine, I'm virgin, and dynamic :scratch:

Same here.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Daisymay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:

If You're not taking the Piss ,then glad to know i've learnt something useful inbetween all the bollocks that's written sometimes :canny:


What makes sense to me doesn't always make sense to other people. You nailed it :thumbsup:



:hap: :hap:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Stooo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Daisymay wrote:

If You're not taking the Piss ,then glad to know i've learnt something useful inbetween all the bollocks that's written sometimes :canny:


What makes sense to me doesn't always make sense to other people. You nailed it :thumbsup:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Daisymay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
dis wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there

Oh Stooo beat me to it Dis :gigglesnshit:


It seems to have me in a different region that where I live for some reason.


Yea it does me Dis ,Think Stoo or someone said before it probably goes to the Main distributor box or something like that for a certain area ,so it gives an idea of a certain Region your in . :dunno:


That's a good description :thumbsup:



If You're not taking the Piss ,then glad to know i've learnt something useful inbetween all the bollocks that's written sometimes :canny:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by dis » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Daisymay wrote:
dis wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there

Oh Stooo beat me to it Dis :gigglesnshit:


It seems to have me in a different region that where I live for some reason.


Yea it does me Dis ,Think Stoo or someone said before it probably goes to the Main distributor box or something like that for a certain area ,so it gives an idea of a certain Region you're in . :dunno:


Aye mine changes too, I sometimes see it at the bottom of the google page saying I am in other random parts of Scotland, it’s rarely near me.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Meg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Vam wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there



Thanks :thumbsup: Tried that and, yep, I'm static too.

Good to know - didn't want to be showing up in some shithole neighbourhood! :snooty: :mrgreen:


Lol Vam ,even though I'm Static Mine still comes up about 10 Miles away from where i actually am ,and Yes it is worse than where i actually Live :grrrrr:

My Area is Much posher/more sought after :snooty:


Mine has me in Hampstead. That'll do :Wiiiine!:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Stooo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Daisymay wrote:
dis wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there

Oh Stooo beat me to it Dis :gigglesnshit:


It seems to have me in a different region that where I live for some reason.


Yea it does me Dis ,Think Stoo or someone said before it probably goes to the Main distributor box or something like that for a certain area ,so it gives an idea of a certain Region your in . :dunno:


That's a good description :thumbsup:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Daisymay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

dis wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there

Oh Stooo beat me to it Dis :gigglesnshit:


It seems to have me in a different region that where I live for some reason.


Yea it does me Dis ,Think Stoo or someone said before it probably goes to the Main distributor box or something like that for a certain area ,so it gives an idea of a certain Region you're in . :dunno:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Stooo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

362636 wrote:At times, and honestly, I don't know why but I want to smash in the face of any poster that takes a thread OT at an early stage. Nothing personal.


You're getting as bad as blackdahlia. Shut your head or you'll have to sign up again.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by 362636 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:52 pm

At times, and honestly, I don't know why but I want to smash in the face of any poster that takes a thread OT at an early stage. Nothing personal.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Vam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Vam wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there



Thanks :thumbsup: Tried that and, yep, I'm static too.

Good to know - didn't want to be showing up in some shithole neighbourhood! :snooty: :mrgreen:


Lol Vam ,even though I'm Static Mine still comes up about 10 Miles away from where i actually am ,and Yes it is worse than where i actually Live :grrrrr:

My Area is Much posher/more sought after :snooty:


Yeah....mine kind of did that too! But luckily, it was in generally the right vicinity :mrgreen:

Wish I understood this stuff better... :oops: It was trying to figure out how PBUs can keep on rejoining here (with kosher IPs) that got me curious.

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Daisymay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Vam wrote:
Meg wrote:What about phones, does it get a static ip from the network linked to handset?


Eh? :ooer: ... :thud:

Think I'll quit while I'm behind.


You sound Like me it's all Gobbedlygook to me :oops:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Daisymay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Vam wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
I just put what's my IP Address in Google and then when it comes up it said Extra details ,if you press that all the Info comes up ,it said it was Static in there



Thanks :thumbsup: Tried that and, yep, I'm static too.

Good to know - didn't want to be showing up in some shithole neighbourhood! :snooty: :mrgreen:


Lol Vam ,even though I'm Static Mine still comes up about 10 Miles away from where i actually am ,and Yes it is worse than where i actually Live :grrrrr:

My Area is Much posher/more sought after :snooty:

Re: Have you ever wanted to smash a posters face?

Post by Vam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rhetorical, btw. Please don't ban me.


K, don't know why I would.


K :pmsl:

Top