S.A.D

Post a reply


This question is a means of identifying and preventing automated submissions.
Smilies
eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :artist: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: S.A.D

Re: S.A.D

Post by Gabby » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:As I said, occasionally.... not regularly! :thumbsup:


Are you saying you're occasionally stupid as opposed to regularly stupid???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:


Yes, that too! :Hiya:

Re: S.A.D

Post by jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Wilson wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:


Suggest you don't use sun beds.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... beds-safe/

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/sunbeds-cause-cancer/


I’m well aware of the risks..... as is the whole population :thud:

As I said, occasionally.... not regularly! :thumbsup:


I have a couple B4 going on holiday, on the rare occasion I'm going anywhere that requires a bikini. Stops me burning in the first couple of days.


Protect you(r) skin in the sun. A tan obtained
from UV tanning equipment provides very little
protection against sunlight. Always protect
your skin from excessive exposure to the sun.


The International Commission on
Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP)
has recommended not to use UV tanning
equipment for non-medical purposes.


http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/misc869.pdf

Re: S.A.D

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Gabby wrote:As I said, occasionally.... not regularly! :thumbsup:


Are you saying you're occasionally stupid as opposed to regularly stupid???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Re: S.A.D

Post by Wilson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:


Suggest you don't use sun beds.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... beds-safe/

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/sunbeds-cause-cancer/


I’m well aware of the risks..... as is the whole population :thud:

As I said, occasionally.... not regularly! :thumbsup:


I have a couple B4 going on holiday, on the rare occasion I'm going anywhere that requires a bikini. Stops me burning in the first couple of days.

Re: S.A.D

Post by Gabby » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:13 pm

jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:


Suggest you don't use sun beds.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... beds-safe/

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/sunbeds-cause-cancer/


I’m well aware of the risks..... as is the whole population :thud:

As I said, occasionally.... not regularly! :thumbsup:

Re: S.A.D

Post by jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

For me it's when I see the leaves falling to the ground.

Re: S.A.D

Post by Wilson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 am

xtras1 wrote:
Wilson wrote:I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.



I think you & ray should go down the pub have a pint.. :ooer:


No Thanks.

Re: S.A.D

Post by Cobs » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:46 am

Also the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 is very clear on the interaction of sunbeds and minors.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/216373/dh_125982.pdf

Scenario 4
A cubicle-type sunbed is in a private room reserved for users of the sunbed. Two sisters, F who is 19 and G who is 17, both enter the private room. The private room is an enclosed space reserved for users of that sunbed and so the whole of the private room and the cubicle-type sunbed inside it are a restricted zone. An offence has been committed as G should not be present in a restricted zone.

Re: S.A.D

Post by jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:08 am

Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:


Suggest you don't use sun beds.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... beds-safe/

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/sunbeds-cause-cancer/

Re: S.A.D

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:


I used to but I changed my lifestyle and i’m out in nature a lot more which helps.
Also Hygge, the Danish invention that turns a negative into a positive really easily.
I quite like this cosy time of year now.


(Plus it helps that I know that I’m off for some sun, sea and sand soon) :gigglesnshit:


Sounds nice.


Hopefully, had to change plans for a cheaper option.


Southend? :mrgreen:

Re: S.A.D

Post by Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:


I used to but I changed my lifestyle and i’m out in nature a lot more which helps.
Also Hygge, the Danish invention that turns a negative into a positive really easily.
I quite like this cosy time of year now.


(Plus it helps that I know that I’m off for some sun, sea and sand soon) :gigglesnshit:


Sounds nice.


Hopefully, had to change plans for a cheaper option.

Re: S.A.D

Post by xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Wilson wrote:I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.



I think you & ray should go down the pub have a pint.. :ooer:

Re: S.A.D

Post by Wilson » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Wilson wrote:I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.

what do You need to but? do you send christmss cards? 12 days before decorate your house. Bring memories of Home to thd foreftont of Your mind. People living in the past often neglect remembering the joy. if more people remember the amazing time more often depression will be vanquised.


I hate the build up do always quite enjoy Christmas day and I have a special birthday in December so there's lots to look forward to. I just need to give my head a wobble sometimes.

Re: S.A.D

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:Sorry folks if i’m about to put you off pork pie for life! :gigglesnshit:

Why is a pork pie like a pensioners fanny?....... you bite off the crust and lick out the jelly to get to the meat! :laughing:


:shake head:

That's put me right off pensioner's fannies.



Poor Mrs McAz :gigglesnshit:

Huh? It's not a problem for her, she gave up rugmunching years ago. :scratch:


Well that went right over your head :gigglesnshit:


Never mind


It didn’t.... it went right over yours! :laughing:

Re: S.A.D

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:Sorry folks if i’m about to put you off pork pie for life! :gigglesnshit:

Why is a pork pie like a pensioners fanny?....... you bite off the crust and lick out the jelly to get to the meat! :laughing:


:shake head:

That's put me right off pensioner's fannies.



Poor Mrs McAz :gigglesnshit:

Huh? It's not a problem for her, she gave up rugmunching years ago. :scratch:


:pmsl:

Top