3rd January rucks summary

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
Smilies
:gigglesnshit: eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :NAA: :canny: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :dafinger: :pukeup: :Hiya: :bored: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 3rd January rucks summary

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seance? :gigglesnshit:

Ectoplasm stains. :ooer:


Digger, is that you???????

I wish I could speak to the dead. I'd love to chat to McAz's sex life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :twirl:


Ask for his permission to exhume it.

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:33 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seance? :gigglesnshit:

Ectoplasm stains. :ooer:


Digger, is that you???????

I wish I could speak to the dead. I'd love to chat to McAz's sex life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :twirl:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by banana chewits » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:09 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seance? :gigglesnshit:

Ectoplasm stains. :ooer:


:laughing:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by McAz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seance? :gigglesnshit:

Ectoplasm stains. :ooer:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by LordRaven » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:05 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seance? :gigglesnshit:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


My mam says from the afterlife you're a fucking shit ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:55 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!


Thats a coincidence coz I had ya mam on one like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:So you're the one listed as flaccid Jo on her phone book!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:


I bet her phone book sits on one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Image


My mum had one like that!!!!!!!!!

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
You're my father in law???????? :dunno:

Judging by the way ya daughter puts her arse in the air, I'd say the apple don't fall far from the tree!!!!!


It appears you've drunk those two bottles of whisky coz you aint making any sense.................as per usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:


Your daughters my wife and I'm also fucking your wife too. You're not very bright.....

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 pm

BUDGIE wrote:So you're the one listed as flaccid Jo on her phone book!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:


I bet her phone book sits on one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Image

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:40 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
You're my father in law???????? :dunno:

Judging by the way ya daughter puts her arse in the air, I'd say the apple don't fall far from the tree!!!!!


It appears you've drunk those two bottles of whisky coz you aint making any sense.................as per usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Remind everyone who you've been giving your phone number out to on the old forums?????? :pmsl: :pmsl:


Ya missus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


So you're the one listed as flaccid Jo on her phone book!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by BUDGIE » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Thats why when I visit your wife and daughter I bring 2 bottles of Whisky!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:


That'll mean you and ya missus have had a threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


You're my father in law???????? :dunno:

Judging by the way ya daughter puts her arse in the air, I'd say the apple don't fall far from the tree!!!!!

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Remind everyone who you've been giving your phone number out to on the old forums?????? :pmsl: :pmsl:


Ya missus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Re: 3rd January rucks summary

Post by Jobless Oddball » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Thats why when I visit your wife and daughter I bring 2 bottles of Whisky!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:


That'll mean you and ya missus have had a threesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Top