Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
Smilies
:gigglesnshit: eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :NAA: :canny: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :dafinger: :pukeup: :Hiya: :bored: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Stooo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
SD777 wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Where is Measurer these days???

I miss her chin and overt sexual advances.


Hi

She is doing well and taking a rest from HF.

Credit to her to have the confidence to post her pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMO she is a good looking, very kind, very fair, decent, pernable and witty lady.

She looks elegant and intelligent as she is.

Meas will be back when the time is correct.

:smilin: :smilin:


Hello, you don't actually know do you?? :mrgreen:

I don't want to talk to the monkey I want to talk to the organ grinder - Stooo, where's Buzz at ???

Did she flounce or something??? Not like her to be upset, she could take criticism on the chin.

Spoiler: show
see what I did there? I'm the archbishop of banterbury!!!!! :awesome:


Lol.

She's fine, just taking a break and dealing with RL shit like the rest of us. She's due to give me a call back soon but I'm not going to tell you anything without her say so.

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by SD777 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:45 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
SD777 wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Where is Measurer these days???

I miss her chin and overt sexual advances.


Hi

She is doing well and taking a rest from HF.

Credit to her to have the confidence to post her pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMO she is a good looking, very kind, very fair, decent, pernable and witty lady.

She looks elegant and intelligent as she is.

Meas will be back when the time is correct.

:smilin: :smilin:


Hello, you don't actually know do you?? :mrgreen:

I don't want to talk to the monkey I want to talk to the organ grinder - Stooo, where's Buzz at ???

Did she flounce or something??? Not like her to be upset, she could take criticism on the chin.

Spoiler: show
see what I did there? I'm the archbishop of banterbury!!!!! :awesome:


Hi

I hope you are well. I'm having a shower soon and then possibly out, not sure.

Please be strongly advised that I'm a respcted poster and NEVER a "monkey but the
citizen that leads from the front and by example.

I took the risk and gave you good, solid info. It may not be the full facts
as that is not up to me to disclose but they are the facts.

To throw it back at me like you did, your choice, your loss

Good afternoon

:smilin: :smilin:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by BUDGIE » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:35 pm

SD777 wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Where is Measurer these days???

I miss her chin and overt sexual advances.


Hi

She is doing well and taking a rest from HF.

Credit to her to have the confidence to post her pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMO she is a good looking, very kind, very fair, decent, pernable and witty lady.

She looks elegant and intelligent as she is.

Meas will be back when the time is correct.

:smilin: :smilin:


Hello, you don't actually know do you?? :mrgreen:

I don't want to talk to the monkey I want to talk to the organ grinder - Stooo, where's Buzz at ???

Did she flounce or something??? Not like her to be upset, she could take criticism on the chin.

Spoiler: show
see what I did there? I'm the archbishop of banterbury!!!!! :awesome:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by SD777 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:57 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Where is Measurer these days???

I miss her chin and overt sexual advances.


Hi

She is doing well and taking a rest from HF.

Credit to her to have the confidence to post her pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMO she is a good looking, very kind, very fair, decent, pernable and witty lady.

She looks elegant and intelligent as she is.

Meas will be back when the time is correct.

:smilin: :smilin:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by BUDGIE » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:53 pm

Where is Measurer these days???

I miss her chin and overt sexual advances.

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by McAz » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 am

Image

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Stooo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:09 am

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:Doesn't he make exceedingly good mince pies? :dunno:


No. a massive factory employs mainly European workers to make the things. The future will include a chain gang mentality used for future local production. Someone will have knocked one out in your mince pies because he murdered someone.


You've no romance left.

I bet you can watch Bambi and not cry. :shake head:


Bambi makes me want to make venison and wild mushroom pies...

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by McAz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:Doesn't he make exceedingly good mince pies? :dunno:


No. a massive factory employs mainly European workers to make the things. The future will include a chain gang mentality used for future local production. Someone will have knocked one out in your mince pies because he murdered someone.


You've no romance left.

I bet you can watch Bambi and not cry. :shake head:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Stooo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:13 pm

McAz wrote:Doesn't he make exceedingly good mince pies? :dunno:


No. a massive factory employs mainly European workers to make the things. The future will include a chain gang mentality used for future local production. Someone will have knocked one out in your mince pies because he murdered someone.

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by McAz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Doesn't he make exceedingly good mince pies? :dunno:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Stooo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Next week off :thumbsup:


Nice one.... you gonna spend it Christmas shopping? :mrgreen:


Kipping...

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Stooo wrote:Next week off :thumbsup:


Nice one.... you gonna spend it Christmas shopping? :mrgreen:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Stooo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Next week off :thumbsup:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by BUDGIE » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
... as if by magic! :gigglesnshit:


As you have droopy chebs, how's about giving me a knee wank?

Just asking :trollface: :pmsl: :pmsl:

PS joking


You’ll need long legs for that :thumbsup:


So that's a maybe?

I couldn't possibly make an improper proposal to you tbh, all birds on the net are fucking mental by default :pmsl:

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Post by Gabby » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:32 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:
... as if by magic! :gigglesnshit:


As you have droopy chebs, how's about giving me a knee wank?

Just asking :trollface: :pmsl: :pmsl:

PS joking


You’ll need long legs for that :thumbsup:

Top