Funny Old Dogs

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
Smilies
:gigglesnshit: eyebrow :header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :NAA: :canny: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :dafinger: :pukeup: :Hiya: :bored: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Funny Old Dogs

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:19 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:Here you go

http://obsessivecollectors.com/disturbation

Dany Peschl
danypeschl.com

“These photographies are only fragment of a long time project called “disturbation”. The final collection will be presented as a book and exhibition in the first half of 2012.

In the recent series I retell in pictures several stories that should never be seen. The photos capture different people during various intimate situations in a “caught in the act” way. It made us unwanted spectators of strange rituals and obscure moments as simply everyday routine. Because it is. But “disturbation” is not artless opening of locked or semi-closed doors to children’s rooms, toilets or massage salons. Forget voyeurism and fetishism cliché. These photos aspire to reflect not just actual social issues. Politics, pop icons, pope… Therefore to speak only about intimacy as an act is deficient. It is also about what people hide inside themselves. In their inner space full of opinions, attitudes, thoughts, dreams and taste.
Although most of the visual stories are mockumentary or reconstruction of true and sometimes false memories, the rest remains truly authentic.”
(Text: danypeschl.com)


Yeah but nobody wants to see someone else sitting on the loo. Do they? :ooer:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:42 am

LordRaven wrote:Funny old dogs indeed. :smilin:

It's good to have a laugh :thumbsup:


Spoiler: show
Looks like he bottled it.


:roll:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Stooo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?


Sources of my picture have been posted and it has been proven to be a work of art you fascist twat.

It does make you wonder what evil lurks within the rational mind... :ooer:



That's not what your admin Hobbit was saying earlier....


Oh gosh!

You've really driven a wedge between the admin you fabulous bastard! :thud:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?


Sources of my picture have been posted and it has been proven to be a work of art you fascist twat.

It does make you wonder what evil lurks within the rational mind... :ooer:



That's not what your admin Hobbit was saying earlier....

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?


Sources of my picture have been posted and it has been proven to be a work of art you fascist twat.

It does make you wonder what evil lurks within the rational mind... :ooer:


You missed the point.

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Stooo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...


I've not got much of a field to plough mate, I've only just upgraded from warm and breathing to also a non smoker... :ooer:


Glad the vaping seems to be working for you.

Smok is a name to look out for. Their Baby V8 tank is great.

https://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby

A cloud beast!


I'm happy with my T18. I don't want to look like a wanker,I just wanted to get off of the fags.


Innokin?

T18 is what I'm using at the moment. :twirl:


So much better than the fags, I have lung function and taste buds again!

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...


It showing what a sniveling little shit you really are. Stooo posted the picture but you attack everyone else.
Your morals obviously cease when you have fear of a ban :hand:


But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...



And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?


And what constitutes a true far right nazi if it isn’t someone being openly racist?

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Stooo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:

And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?


Sources of my picture have been posted and it has been proven to be a work of art you fascist twat.

It does make you wonder what evil lurks within the rational mind... :ooer:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I like to keep them on their toes, now about that coffee...


An excellent pic for a caption competition - so much going on.

Where did you lift it from? It looks like some kind of art movement to me.

The swastika is too thin though, it looks almost like an italic.


It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...


It showing what a sniveling little shit you really are. Stooo posted the picture but you attack everyone else.
Your morals obviously cease when you have fear of a ban :hand:


But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...



And yet he posted the picture and you ignored that fact, Just like Dean call a woman a fat Indian slag and you defend him as he's not a racist :dunno:
How many times do you have to verbally abuse a minority to become a racist in your view then ?

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Fletch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...


I've not got much of a field to plough mate, I've only just upgraded from warm and breathing to also a non smoker... :ooer:


Glad the vaping seems to be working for you.

Smok is a name to look out for. Their Baby V8 tank is great.

https://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby

A cloud beast!


I'm happy with my T18. I don't want to look like a wanker,I just wanted to get off of the fags.


Innokin?

T18 is what I'm using at the moment. :twirl:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Stooo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...


I've not got much of a field to plough mate, I've only just upgraded from warm and breathing to also a non smoker... :ooer:


Glad the vaping seems to be working for you.

Smok is a name to look out for. Their Baby V8 tank is great.

https://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby

A cloud beast!


I'm happy with my T18. I don't want to look like a wanker,I just wanted to get off of the fags.

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Fletch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...


I've not got much of a field to plough mate, I've only just upgraded from warm and breathing to also a non smoker... :ooer:


Glad the vaping seems to be working for you.

Smok is a name to look out for. Their Baby V8 tank is great.

https://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby

A cloud beast!

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Stooo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I like to keep them on their toes, now about that coffee...


An excellent pic for a caption competition - so much going on.

Where did you lift it from? It looks like some kind of art movement to me.

The swastika is too thin though, it looks almost like an italic.


It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...


It showing what a sniveling little shit you really are. Stooo posted the picture but you attack everyone else.
Your morals obviously cease when you have fear of a ban :hand:


But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...


I've not got much of a field to plough mate, I've only just upgraded from warm and breathing to also a non smoker... :ooer:

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Fletch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I like to keep them on their toes, now about that coffee...


An excellent pic for a caption competition - so much going on.

Where did you lift it from? It looks like some kind of art movement to me.

The swastika is too thin though, it looks almost like an italic.


It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...


It showing what a sniveling little shit you really are. Stooo posted the picture but you attack everyone else.
Your morals obviously cease when you have fear of a ban :hand:


But I know Stooo is not a far right nazi fan...

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I like to keep them on their toes, now about that coffee...


An excellent pic for a caption competition - so much going on.

Where did you lift it from? It looks like some kind of art movement to me.

The swastika is too thin though, it looks almost like an italic.


It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...




It showing what a sniveling little shit you really are. Stooo posted the picture but you attack everyone else.
Your morals obviously cease when you have fear of a ban :hand:

Top