What is electricity?

Post a reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed below into the text field underneath.
Smilies
:header: :woteva: :yikes: :smilin: :bawlin: :wubbers: :canny: :nelix: :trollface: :wurms: :doomed: :wubwub: :leer: :grrrrr: :cuppaT: :more beer: :ooer: :whistle: :link: :cronos: :whogives: :dafinger: :Lucia: :pukeup: :Hiya: :paranoid: :bored: :gigglesnshit: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :flog: :twirl: :pmsl: :brickwall: :dunno: :pointlaugh: :cheers: :yess: :bum: :snooty: :thud: :shell: :shake head: :thumbsup: :hap: :hand: :shame: :popcorn: :monkey: :off head: :bell: :shoot: :mrgreen: :roll: :oops: :razz: :laughing: :cool: :kinell: :wink: :drool: :grub: :awesome: :slap: :again?: :burfday: :srs?:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: What is electricity?

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:no
energy flows from the interaction of mass
mass is everything
gravity even distorts time
:thumbsup:


Gravity is a retarded theory by a stupid Jew, there is no such thing, it's all density & buoyancy
Theoretical Physics is for spastics - I give you Brian Cox, the BBC 'haircut' who played keyboards for D-Ream's 'things can only get better' - the fop haired wanker


So about this 2000 year old flat earth thing that you believe... :again?:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:no
energy flows from the interaction of mass
mass is everything
gravity even distorts time
:thumbsup:


Gravity is a retarded theory by a stupid Jew, there is no such thing, it's all density & buoyancy
Theoretical Physics is for spastics - I give you Brian Cox, the BBC 'haircut' who played keyboards for D-Ream's 'things can only get better' - the fop haired wanker

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I was asked this question by a 14 year old a couple of months back and struggled with an answer.
Without Googling can you answer the question?

Watt?

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Keyser » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm

The most scientific explanation I can think of it that it is the Devil's spunk? :dunno:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Stooo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:intergalactic time
will be much faster
than interstellar time
no gravity wells..
:thumbsup:

it explains all that lost mass
its just traveling faster than you thought...
:thumbsup:


Mass expands when it gets close to the SOL :dunno:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:intergalactic time
will be much faster
than interstellar time
no gravity wells..
:thumbsup:

it explains all that lost mass
its just traveling faster than you thought...
:thumbsup:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 pm

intergalactic time
will be much faster
than interstellar time
no gravity wells..
:thumbsup:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 pm

no
energy flows from the interaction of mass
mass is everything
gravity even distorts time
:thumbsup:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Stooo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:energy produced by one mass colliding with or interacting with another mass
:more beer:


Mass is slowed down energy...

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:12 pm

energy produced by one mass colliding with or interacting with another mass
:more beer:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Have a read of this ..... it seems the question can't be answered which I find fascinating.

What Is "Electricity"?
©1996 William J. Beaty
Electrical Engineer
http://amasci.com/miscon/whatis.html?fr ... 0005053345

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Stooo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:No answers so far then ... that mean anything anyway.
So what is electricity?
The question is very simple the answer it seems is not.


A quantum flow of electrons if my memory serves me. Electricity is everywhere including literally in our brains, in short, electricity is life.

The single electron theory tends to muddle your mind when you consider that we ourselves have intimate interaction with electricity every day just to merely exist.

One electron, everywhere at once. Figure that out...

To be picky it's not a theory but a conjecture, not even that really, more a provocative thoughtrain like "one hand clapping". It does play havoc with Jack's question right enough, or rather the answer, since as you say the flow of electricity (there is no such stuff without flow) is a movement of electrons between two points with a potential difference - and if there is but one electron then how can there be a flow of them? The only meaningful answer to Jack's far too broad question is of course 42. :smilin:


Nothing from Jack despite two different theories that attempt to answer his question :again?:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I was asked this question by a 14 year old a couple of months back and struggled with an answer.
Without Googling can you answer the question?





I'm more curious as to why a 14 year old would ask you anything that would require a Knowledgeable reply

Re: What is electricity?

Post by McAz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:No answers so far then ... that mean anything anyway.
So what is electricity?
The question is very simple the answer it seems is not.


A quantum flow of electrons if my memory serves me. Electricity is everywhere including literally in our brains, in short, electricity is life.

The single electron theory tends to muddle your mind when you consider that we ourselves have intimate interaction with electricity every day just to merely exist.

One electron, everywhere at once. Figure that out...

To be picky it's not a theory but a conjecture, not even that really, more a provocative thoughtrain like "one hand clapping". It does play havoc with Jack's question right enough, or rather the answer, since as you say the flow of electricity (there is no such stuff without flow) is a movement of electrons between two points with a potential difference - and if there is but one electron then how can there be a flow of them? The only meaningful answer to Jack's far too broad question is of course 42. :smilin:

Re: What is electricity?

Post by Stooo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:No answers so far then ... that mean anything anyway.
So what is electricity?
The question is very simple the answer it seems is not.


A quantum flow of electrons if my memory serves me. Electricity is everywhere including literally in our brains, in short, electricity is life.

The single electron theory tends to muddle your mind when you consider that we ourselves have intimate interaction with electricity every day just to merely exist.

One electron, everywhere at once. Figure that out...

Top

cron