Thanks To Members And Guests

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby no bother » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Good forum reasonable mods,no bother :thumbsup:
User avatar
no bother
 

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby PresidenteTriste » Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 am

Seems I am not allowed to post, because I didn't post very often I am now locked out!
User avatar
PresidenteTriste
 

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby Stooo » Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 am

PresidenteTriste wrote:Seems I am not allowed to post, because I didn't post very often I am now locked out!


If you've forgotten your password then I can PM you a new one on DS :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94167
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby Guest » Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 am

Stooo wrote:
PresidenteTriste wrote:Seems I am not allowed to post, because I didn't post very often I am now locked out!


If you've forgotten your password then I can PM you a new one on DS :dunno:


Please do Stooo, when I put in my email address on here for a reminder it said 'not recognised! :bawlin:

Cheers!

Rob
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby Stooo » Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
PresidenteTriste wrote:Seems I am not allowed to post, because I didn't post very often I am now locked out!


If you've forgotten your password then I can PM you a new one on DS :dunno:


Please do Stooo, when I put in my email address on here for a reminder it said 'not recognised! :bawlin:

Cheers!

Rob


Done, check your inbox :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94167
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Thanks To Members And Guests

Postby PresidentTriste » Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
PresidenteTriste wrote:Seems I am not allowed to post, because I didn't post very often I am now locked out!


If you've forgotten your password then I can PM you a new one on DS :dunno:


Please do Stooo, when I put in my email address on here for a reminder it said 'not recognised! :bawlin:

Cheers!

Rob


Done, check your inbox :Hiya:


Ta very muchly! Got it to work now! :more beer:
User avatar
PresidentTriste
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive old

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests