MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Rennie, why have you accused me of trolling you about the face cream? I didn't do that.
Raggamuffin

Postby charlie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why did you leave FH Rennie?

The same reason I left last time. Monkey face cream crap. Seeing that post was her scoring the second goal.

in english ya daft twat?
charlie

Postby Rennie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

The same reason I left last time. Monkey face cream crap. Seeing that post was her scoring the second goal.

But the reference to face cream was on here, not on FH.

I suggest you do a search on FH for it Fen. It was all over FH it was where it all started.
Rennie

Postby Rennie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

guest wrote:
Rennie wrote:

in english ya daft twat?

Rennie

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

I suggest you do a search on FH for it Fen. It was all over FH it was where it all started.

I know there was a thread about it Rennie - some time in January I think, but was there something on there last night about it? If not, I don't get why you left there.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Rennie wrote:
guest wrote: sounds as though you are really desperate for friends is all that proves ya knob :dafinger:

Am I? :laughing: You don't know me very well.

not many people do you sad lonely muppet. :dafinger:

Postby Rennie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

I know there was a thread about it Rennie - some time in January I think, but was there something on there last night about it? If not, I don't get why you left there.

Long time before then before I was a mod even. Sept last year, just a guess. We made our peace, fooking again...
and again and again.... I'm not going to slag you, and I am not going to slag NS.
Rennie

Postby charlie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Rennie, why have you accused me of trolling you about the face cream? I didn't do that.

:trollface: how appropriate can any accusation be :trollface:
charlie

Postby Rennie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Rennie wrote:
guest wrote: sounds as though you are really desperate for friends is all that proves ya knob :dafinger:

Am I? :laughing: You don't know me very well.

not many people do you sad lonely muppet. :dafinger:

You would know of course.
Rennie

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Rennie wrote:

Long time before then before I was a mod even. Sept last year, just a guess. We made our peace, fooking again...
and again and again.... I'm not going to slag you, and I am not going to slag NS.

Well you've already accused me of something I didn't do tonight. An explanation would be nice. I did NOT troll you about face cream.

Anyway, that still doesn't explain why you left FH if if nothing was said on there last night. Still, that's your business.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Rennie...

Why did you leave FH, when Syl's comment was made on here?
Dean

Postby Rennie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

Well you've already accused me of something I didn't do tonight. An explanation would be nice. I did NOT troll you about face cream.

Anyway, that still doesn't explain why you left FH if if nothing was said on there last night. Still, that's your business.

You laughed and encouraged Tyts Fen, you were complicit, you said you felt guilty for aiding the trolling me off the forum.

It's no matter now because I will never go back. I pity the people who join up and everyone reckons they will be me. I'm off now, bye Fen. :wubwub:
Rennie

Postby Rennie's wierd » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Rennie wrote:
guest wrote:
Rennie wrote:

in english ya daft twat?

Poca? :dafinger:
Rennie's wierd

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:02 am

Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

You laughed and encouraged Tyts Fen, you were complicit, you said you felt guilty for aiding the trolling me off the forum.

It's no matter now because I will never go back. I pity the people who join up and everyone reckons they will be me. I'm off now, bye Fen. :wubwub:

I did NOT mention the face cream. I wouldn't troll a man about face cream - I think they should all use it. :snooty:

Now you and I worked quite hard to maintain that truce, but I'm fed up of your lies now.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:

I did NOT mention the face cream. I wouldn't troll a man about face cream - I think they should all use it. :snooty:

Now you and I worked quite hard to maintain that truce, but I'm fed up of your lies now.

I remember the night he is talking about, you and Ty were pretty relentless in trolling Rennie. Face cream was the main insult being flung around...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old