MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:No, that's what happens on Burbles - it's why you've hidden the bitching bit again - so your racism is not exposed. :whistle:

Heil Hitler!!! :pmsl:

You mock people with cancer on there as well. I guess you're too ashamed to do that in public - quite rightly too.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:No, that's what happens on Burbles - it's why you've hidden the bitching bit again - so your racism is not exposed. :whistle:

Heil Hitler!!! :pmsl:

You mock people with cancer on there as well. I guess you're too ashamed to do that in public - quite rightly too.

Terrible business, I agree fenners... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Rennie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Dean wrote:
She always puts a racial slant on everything, dont take it personally. It probably helped her turn the other AM racists against you if they thought you weren't white...

That may have happened, whilst they were busy slagging off NS's racial origins. Only the members on there at the time will know that for certain.

Shall I make a curry for tonight dya think? :leer:

You're only sucking up to Dean because he doesn't like Syl. :shake head: How quickly you can turn.

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I'm under no illusion that Dean suddenly likes me because he doesn't and I'm fairly certain he knows my feelings towards him. It's not actually my fault he was re-insated last night just as this all kicked off.. I'm responding to some rancid old cunt on here if you don't mind. Oh and I don't care what you think about my comments. Trying to whitewash it didn't work, the "simpletons" can read. I suppose the AM possee will be here shortly so you can indulge in a little tag-teaming of your own.
Rennie

Postby Syl » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Rennie wrote:
Dean wrote:
Syl wrote:Just to put the record straight for the simpletons.

Warden made his post about hoping me and my family get it (cancer) on page 88.
Fenella asked him what he meant....he did'nt reply. I also pointed out I had no idea what he was dribbling on about because I did'nt.

He made that remark half a dozen posts BEFORE I mentioned face cream.....which was in reply to his remark about my compexion and nothing to do with him having cancer.
For anyone who can read check back instead of making up your own stories.

By the way my complexion is almost flawless....lightly tanned and blemish free.....dont hate. :dafinger:

Wardens photograph which he claimed was him was his avi last year....a young slim Asian man at a wedding. He obviously has memory loss, fortunately others dont.

No good back-tracking now, prune face.

You always were scum, but mocking a Cancer victim is low even for you...

On page 88 you say:

and I notice Rennie/Warden rushed in to jump on the bandwaggon...she always does that.

I said:

Wondered where that fucking came from you nasty old cunt. Hope it happens to you and ALL of your family BAYBEH!

Now you know very well that the whole thrust of the "face cream" trolling was about the fact that I got some in my eye and I must be a woman.

The photo is me, I'm not young in it and I am NOT Asian, I didn't post it to make anyone think I am Asian and that's down to you and your cheap shot discussions on AM. Take your racism and shove it Syl along with your attempts to make yourself as pure as the fucking driven snow. You got what you wanted aren't you happy? :dunno: By doing this you have shown yourself up to be the nasty cunt a lot of people are saying you are, but I think most of us knew that anyway. I can live with what I said, others have said worse to me. You came on here to have a go, but you fucking got it back, now piss off you cheap old crone, yes I have seem your picture too as you liked to have it plastered up on the forum. Memory loss my arse. I can't help it if I have aged better than you. :dafinger:

I had no idea what a face cream thread was about because I have'nt seen it.
I am not a member of FH and have'nt been for almost a year....so how the hell am I supposed to know whats said all the time? I did'nt even know you were Rennie till recently. Do you REALLY think you are that intersting to others? believe me you are not.

I never pretend to be anything other than me....I never have.
You on the other hand cant write a post without pathetic name calling and insults....I merely give them back....if you dont like it ....tough.
It seems we both liked to put photo's up on the forum. I do it because I have nothing to hide, thats why I put genuine photos up sometimes(I have aged marvelously btw) you do it to pretend you are something you are not....understandable in the circumstances.

By the way ...your latest flounce from FH, was it because you copied and pasted the post I made here (taken out of context of course) and it was whipped off very quickly? You tried to carry your vendetta on over there but got ypur arse kicked (again)...Some people NEVER learn. :dafinger:
Syl

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Dean wrote:
She always puts a racial slant on everything, dont take it personally. It probably helped her turn the other AM racists against you if they thought you weren't white...

That may have happened, whilst they were busy slagging off NS's racial origins. Only the members on there at the time will know that for certain.

You're only sucking up to Dean because he doesn't like Syl. :shake head: How quickly you can turn.

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I'm under no illusion that Dean suddenly likes me because he doesn't and I'm fairly certain he knows my feelings towards him. It's not actually my fault he was re-insated last night just as this all kicked off.. I'm responding to some rancid old cunt on here if you don't mind. Oh and I don't care what you think about my comments. Trying to whitewash it didn't work, the "simpletons" can read. I suppose the AM possee will be here shortly so you can indulge in a little tag-teaming of your own.

Hey, dont get me wrong, I think Syl is out of order for mocking your cancer, and AM forum are out of order for calling you racist names... but... i still think you're a whiney assed crybaby that needs to man up!!
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Dean wrote:

Not many people from Monkey post here, and I'm perfectly capable of telling you all by myself that you're a scumbag for telling lies about me. I shouldn't have bothered with that truce with you - it's you who broke it - just remember that next time.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rennie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:I had no idea what a face cream thread was about because I have'nt seen it.
I am not a member of FH and have'nt been for almost a year....so how the hell am I supposed to know whats said all the time? I did'nt even know you were Rennie till recently. Do you REALLY think you are that intersting to others? believe me you are not.

You on the other hand cant write a post without pathetic name calling and insults....I merely give them back....if you dont like it ....tough.
It seems we both liked to put photo's up on the forum. I do it because I have nothing to hide, thats why I put genuine photos up sometimes(I have aged marvelously btw) you do it to pretend you are something you are not....understandable in the circumstances.

By the way ...your latest flounce from FH, was it because you copied and pasted the post I made here (taken out of context of course) and it was whipped off very quickly? You tried to carry your vendetta on over there but got ypur arse kicked (again)...Some people NEVER learn. :dafinger:

First off "Arse Hole", you need to check your own posts.

Secondly you lying bitch the thread about the face cream was on AM so umm yes you would know all about it

Thirdly You will have watched pleased as Punch at you little protegée Tyts continued on and fucking on and fucking on about it on FH, smug shit doesn't come into it.

Fourthly keep on perpetuating the myth that the photo is not me and is of some Asian lad because it certainly is not and you may think you have aged marvellously you are really rather scraggy.

I don't think I am interesting but you guys obviously did which is why you decided to get your own back because I called you out for you nasty biased racist moderating.

Fuck off back to AM you pitiful excuse for a woman.
Rennie

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Syl should sort out her Grammar :ooer:
Claire

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Syl looks like a piece of Cheese on Toast, you know all those bits dangling from the edge? That's what her wrinkly old face looks like!!

Dean

Postby Syl » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Rennie wrote:
Syl wrote:I had no idea what a face cream thread was about because I have'nt seen it.

First off "Arse Hole", you need to check your own posts.

Secondly you lying bitch the thread about the face cream was on AM so umm yes you would know all about it

Thirdly You will have watched pleased as Punch at you little protegée Tyts continued on and fucking on and fucking on about it on FH, smug shit doesn't come into it.

Fourthly keep on perpetuating the myth that the photo is not me and is of some Asian lad because it certainly is not and you may think you have aged marvellously you are really rather scraggy.

I don't think I am interesting but you guys obviously did which is why you decided to get your own back because I called you out for you nasty biased racist moderating.

Fuck off back to AM you pitiful excuse for a woman.

Tut tut....you sound like you are getting agitated :bawlin: calm down and try to debate properly.

If a thread about face cream was on AM I dont recall seeing it...was it a 'girly' thread? I prefer debate myself. I have certainly never seen ANY thread ANYWHERE that connected face cream to cancer....so as hard as you are trying to make me out to know about your illness you will fail.
I did'nt ...end of.

Why are you bringing other posters into your little game? First NS...now Ty.....stop trying to include others. You talk for yourself no one else.

I dont think you are interesting at all. I am only having a conversation with you because you chose to badmouth me somewhere else. I never found your spiteful bandwaggon style of posting intersting tbh.

Scraggy....nope sorry, 5ft 8ins and quite curvy....probably more like you than you realise.

The photo in question that you claimed was you....why not post it here?

Biased and racist....only to idiots. :dafinger:
Syl

Postby Rennie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Rennie wrote:
Dean wrote:

Not many people from Monkey post here, and I'm perfectly capable of telling you all by myself that you're a scumbag for telling lies about me. I shouldn't have bothered with that truce with you - it's you who broke it - just remember that next time.

I was a mod then...

http://www.freshhorizon.co.uk/bitch-n-r ... ter-2.html

Tytonidae wrote:..'he' gets face cream in his eyes, it's a huge worry to me :gigglesnshit:

Tytonidae wrote:..Stooo has a list, doesn't he

http://www.freshhorizon.co.uk/bitch-n-r ... er-28.html

where did Mags discuss this then, with "you all"? :dunno:

Magica wrote:Ty we all thought at one point Wardy was a female, but we were wrong

Warden wrote:ahh good then IIRC it was SP50 Sun block made by Piz Buin and not "face cream". I was using it under medical direction as I had been instructed by my consultant to keep out of the sun as it would interfere with my treatment. So thanks for that Ty. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of my "face cream" mystery. I hope you all will just let it drop now or do I have to go into the whole of my medical history in case I may have had something else you disapprove of?

(this was 22nd June last year BTW)

So where did you all discuss this with Mags, cloud cuckoo land?
I have no beef whatsoever with Mags, she has always been fine and helpful and a confidante. :wubbers:
Rennie

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Rennie wrote:
I was a mod then...

http://www.freshhorizon.co.uk/bitch-n-r ... ter-2.html

Tytonidae wrote:..'he' gets face cream in his eyes, it's a huge worry to me :gigglesnshit:

Tytonidae wrote:..Stooo has a list, doesn't he

http://www.freshhorizon.co.uk/bitch-n-r ... er-28.html

where did Mags discuss this then, with "you all"? :dunno:

Magica wrote:Ty we all thought at one point Wardy was a female, but we were wrong

Warden wrote:ahh good then IIRC it was SP50 Sun block made by Piz Buin and not "face cream". I was using it under medical direction as I had been instructed by my consultant to keep out of the sun as it would interfere with my treatment. So thanks for that Ty. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of my "face cream" mystery. I hope you all will just let it drop now or do I have to go into the whole of my medical history in case I may have had something else you disapprove of?

(this was 22nd June last year BTW)

So where did you all discuss this with Mags, cloud cuckoo land?
I have no beef whatsoever with Mags, she has always been fine and helpful and a confidante. :wubbers:

Dunno. Your gender might have been discussed on Monkey - I'll have a look. If it was, Mags was discussing it with someone so she's not that innocent is she?

The issue of the face cream has not been discussed on there though as far as I can recall.

I hope you will acknowledge that I did not troll you about the face cream on that thread or at any other time.
Raggamuffin

Postby Claire » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Rennie, no offence, but why are you even conversing with someone who uses commas as apostrophes?
Claire

Postby Rennie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Dunno. Your gender might have been discussed on Monkey - I'll have a look. If it was, Mags was discussing it with someone so she's not that innocent is she?

The issue of the face cream has not been discussed on there though as far as I can recall.

I hope you will acknowledge that I did not troll you about the face cream on that thread or at any other time.

Not you personally so I apologise for that. Posting :gigglesnshit: is not really trolling I suppose.

I'm going to eat and go to my non-existent quiz.
Rennie

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh and Rennie, when Mags said "all" she meant her and Ty.

Imeant we as me and Ty lol
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old