MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Postby Lemon Aid » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Canary wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Canary wrote:Another thing what's with the Dr Dave thing? You aways call her that, guesty. Why? Does QC/lemonface live a double life? :ooer:

Rollup employs her as a chicken egg sexer, hence the Dr, and one of his chaps called her Dave to distinguish her from another worker with the same name.
That rollup gets everywhere. :ooer:

She told me how she can tell the female eggs from the male ones in a PM when she gave me her password for FH.

You absolute cad! Account sharing? :ohshi:
Lemon Aid

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Lemon Aid wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Canary wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Canary wrote:Another thing what's with the Dr Dave thing? You aways call her that, guesty. Why? Does QC/lemonface live a double life? :ooer:

Rollup employs her as a chicken egg sexer, hence the Dr, and one of his chaps called her Dave to distinguish her from another worker with the same name.

She told me how she can tell the female eggs from the male ones in a PM when she gave me her password for FH.

Shocking, isn't it?
tropfatigue

Postby Guess the poster? » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 pm

guest wrote:
For Bella & Fen wrote:"I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect".

It is I LR Unplugged and I would ask what you mean ladies?

I mention that 2 people seem to have dyslexia and I then go on to say that those same two people appear to be intellectually on a par.

I did not say dyslexic people are thick now,did I? So why make such unfounded accusations?

Many leading lights in society were/are dyslexic,susan hampshire for one,and I have many friends who are too and none of them are thick.

So why ladies do you twist what I wrote? Agenda?

That is not nice so do try and be so.

Which posters favourite word for anyone and everyone is "SNIDE"? :dunno: And in what context was the poster using Snide this time?

snide1
adj
1. Also snidey [ˈsnaɪdɪ] (of a remark, etc.) maliciously derogatory; supercilious
2. counterfeit; sham
n
(Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Jewellery) Slang sham jewellery
[of unknown origin]
snidely adv
snideness n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snide2
vb (tr; usually passive and foll by with)
Northern English dialect to fill or load
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Adj. 1. snide - expressive of contempt; "curled his lip in a supercilious smile"; "spoke in a sneering jeering manner"; "makes many a sharp comparison but never a mean or snide one"
sneering, supercilious
uncomplimentary - tending to (or intended to) detract or disparage

Snide Part 2. :smilin:
Guess the poster?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Guess the poster? wrote:Which posters favourite word for anyone and everyone is "SNIDE"? :dunno: And in what context was the poster using Snide this time?

snide1
adj
1. Also snidey [ˈsnaɪdɪ] (of a remark, etc.) maliciously derogatory; supercilious
2. counterfeit; sham
n
[of unknown origin]
snidely adv
snideness n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
snide2
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Adj. 1. snide - expressive of contempt; "curled his lip in a supercilious smile"; "spoke in a sneering jeering manner"; "makes many a sharp comparison but never a mean or snide one"
sneering, supercilious

I'm hearing you. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guess the poster? wrote:Which posters favourite word for anyone and everyone is "SNIDE"? :dunno: And in what context was the poster using Snide this time?

snide1
adj
2. counterfeit; sham
n
[of unknown origin]
snidely adv
snideness n

snide2

sneering, supercilious

Is this a clue? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

snide1
adj
2. counterfeit; sham
n
[of unknown origin]
snidely adv
snideness n

snide2

sneering, supercilious

Is this a clue? :gigglesnshit:

No. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Trop's gerbil » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Lemon Aid wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Canary wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

Shocking, isn't it?

Not for you you old deviant and no more talk of a Snuff movie :gigglesnshit:
Trop's gerbil

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Trop's gerbil wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Shocking, isn't it?

I am not old.
tropfatigue

Postby Einstein » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Trop's gerbil wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Shocking, isn't it?

I am not old.

Relatively speaking,you are :cuppaT:
Einstein

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Einstein wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Trop's gerbil wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Shocking, isn't it?

I am not old.

Are you his relative? 3rd cousin twice removed perchance. :dunno:

Postby Morgan the milk » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Einstein wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Trop's gerbil wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Shocking, isn't it?

I am not old.

No. He is his brothers aunties cousins nephews brother son by his second cousins half sister who was married to his uncle and they is married now boyo.
And whose boots are them shoes?
Well anyway we had a family reunion and i didn't know who was my uncles,cousins,sisters,brothers an all because we all gets mixed up a bit 'ere in merthyr tydfill.
I went for a crap an fell asleep on the bog an when i come out guess what? There they all were--gone!
Morgan the milk

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Another Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote: Who uses bestiality themes in all his (unfunny) gags??
You cast your malign gaze too far afield.
Look closer to home dear.

That's Dr. Dave the mediumisitic, holistic therapist, soap making, dance teacher, website owning, belly dancing fantasist TELT then. :laughing:

Sign in Canny :Hiya:

Do you honestly believe Canny is the only one who knows you are a fake? Never did explain your OAP posts on that other forum which aged you, did you?

Oh yes, this place you mean? :leer: There's 19 posts made by grandma gorgeous there. :whistle:

http://www.southportgb.co.uk/search.php ... hid=323398

Thread: Used to be Slim
by lemonelemi
Replies:26

Jeez, I'm sure I snogged you back in the 70s! ...

Jeez, I'm sure I snogged you back in the 70s! Good Lord! Fancy that! I was about 15 or 16 at the time. I was born in 56. I could be wrong, but you look terribly familiar.... :eek:

That makes her 56 :cuppaT:

Thread: Blowick railway viaduct
by lemonelemi
Replies:27

Yes, I used to go riding up there every week. I...

Yes, I used to go riding up there every week. I think it used to cost half a crown for 30 mins. I seem to recall someone called Pam, and she was always covered in really bad acne. I seem to...

Thread: Photos Chapel St Station 1968
by lemonelemi
yes i do. Me and my mum recorded a record in...

yes i do. Me and my mum recorded a record in there about 45 years ago. I wish I still had it.

Replies:61

:choc:

Thread: Palace Hotel
by lemonelemi
Replies:197
I'm new to the forum. I grew up in...

I'm new to the forum. I grew up in Southport...I now live in Manchester and still visit from time to time. I was appalled to see how so many of those magnificent houses on Westcliffe Road have...

:gigglesnshit:

Ah yes, thank you guest! I'm not the guest that made the first post about her either (the one she called Canny), but was amused by her trying to deflect it all on Canny to make it look like a 'Canny agenda and lies' post ....when she knows she's been lying through her teeth about how old she is, what she does, her pictures, etc. For a woman who's lying so much about herself, she has the balls to constantly try and stir the pot with others!!

56! Avery young 56 that avvy of hers was :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Morgan the milk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Einstein wrote:
I am not old.

No. He is his brothers aunties cousins nephews brother son by his second cousins half sister who was married to his uncle and they is married now boyo.
And whose boots are them shoes?
Well anyway we had a family reunion and i didn't know who was my uncles,cousins,sisters,brothers an all because we all gets mixed up a bit 'ere in merthyr tydfill.
I went for a crap an fell asleep on the bog an when i come out guess what? There they all were--gone!

It sound like a Hobbits Birthday party. :choc: :cheers:

Postby Barbara Whitehouse » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"Ah yes, thank you guest! I'm not the guest that made the first post about her either (the one she called Canny), but was amused by her trying to deflect it all on Canny to make it look like a 'Canny agenda and lies' post ....when she knows she's been lying through her teeth about how old she is, what she does, her pictures, etc. For a woman who's lying so much about herself, she has the balls to constantly try and stir the pot with others!!

56! Avery young 56 that avvy of hers was"

Some people can be so spiteful on forums. Pretty pathetic IMO.
Barbara Whitehouse

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 pm

The funniest bit is that Dean of all people believes that's her in the pics :pmsl: And she's not the first either. He has a history of believing women who send him sexy pics :gigglesnshit: What's betting Lemoni is not going to be seen around these parts till these posts fall off the current page :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old