MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Bella wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Fcuk me!!! Marjorie Starfish and Chainsaw Mark have found a little niche? How nice,I always wondered what happened to them so thanks for that Stoo,but I will never understand the BD/mickey thing? They really do need to lighten up and lay off each other.

They're lovers IRL, it's quite touching...

I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect.

Dyslexic people are generally intelligent, Lord.... often having above average intellect. Suggest you look elsewhere when diagnosing folks who are not up to "par" :smilin:

Of course they are,that is why they cant spell :gigglesnshit:

Postby For Bella & Fen » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm

"I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect".

It is I LR Unplugged and I would ask what you mean ladies?

I mention that 2 people seem to have dyslexia and I then go on to say that those same two people appear to be intellectually on a par.

I did not say dyslexic people are thick now,did I? So why make such unfounded accusations?

Many leading lights in society were/are dyslexic,susan hampshire for one,and I have many friends who are too and none of them are thick.

So why ladies do you twist what I wrote? Agenda?

That is not nice so do try and be so.
For Bella & Fen

Postby charlie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Fcuk me!!! Marjorie Starfish and Chainsaw Mark have found a little niche? How nice,I always wondered what happened to them so thanks for that Stoo,but I will never understand the BD/mickey thing? They really do need to lighten up and lay off each other.

They're lovers IRL, it's quite touching...

I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect.

Dyslexic people are generally intelligent, Lord.... often having above average intellect. Suggest you look elsewhere when diagnosing folks who are not up to "par" :smilin:

Of course they are,that is why they cant spell :gigglesnshit:

Must try harder Lordy :wag:

Have a lovely weekend snide. :twirl:
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 pm

For Bella & Fen wrote:"I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect".

I mention that 2 people seem to have dyslexia and I then go on to say that those same two people appear to be intellectually on a par.

I did not say dyslexic people are thick now,did I? So why make such unfounded accusations?

Many leading lights in society were/are dyslexic,susan hampshire for one,and I have many friends who are too and none of them are thick.

I still don't know which chaps you were talking about anyway. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 pm

quartzcrystal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote: Who uses bestiality themes in all his (unfunny) gags??
You cast your malign gaze too far afield.
Look closer to home dear.

That's Dr. Dave the mediumisitic, holistic therapist, soap making, dance teacher, website owning, belly dancing fantasist TELT then. :laughing:

Sign in Canny :Hiya:
Lol it's not me. I do not use the guest-posting facility & all that kapcha shit. I have never used a proxy either. QC likes to make assumptions about who is guest posting to her, so maybe such ppl should use their own names? Just a thought eh, you know that others will be blamed for your posts (she usually blames me or Claire) so grow some balls & jettison your balaclavas, you know it makes sense. :Hiya:
Text

Postby charlie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:14 pm

For Bella & Fen wrote:"I have nothing against gays and if they opt to seal the knot do please get fen to send my best wishes for the future,which I think will be a match made in heaven as they both appear to be dyslexic and totally on par when it comes to intellect".

Snide Part 2. :smilin:
charlie

Postby Text » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Another thing what's with the Dr Dave thing? You aways call her that, guesty. Why? Does QC/lemonface live a double life? :ooer:
Text

Postby Guest who is not Canary » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Canary wrote:Another thing what's with the Dr Dave thing? You aways call her that, guesty. Why? Does QC/lemonface live a double life? :ooer:

The other guest writes about Dr Dave, it's Dave the Trucker. :Hiya:
Guest who is not Canary

Postby life is the name of the game » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Canary wrote:Another thing what's with the Dr Dave thing? You aways call her that, guesty. Why? Does QC/lemonface live a double life? :ooer:

She doesn't live a double life she has no life :whistle:
life is the name of the game

Postby Claire » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Canary wrote:
littlest hobo wrote: ........

some people are just fucking greedy :snooty:

How exactly did you entice this charming pair away from Jeremy Kyle's holding pen? :Hiya:

God love them. They look happy there.
Claire

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Rollup employs her as a chicken egg sexer, hence the Dr, and one of his chaps called her Dave to distinguish her from another worker with the same name.
tropfatigue

Postby Text » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Claire wrote:
Canary wrote:

How exactly did you entice this charming pair away from Jeremy Kyle's holding pen? :Hiya:

Hey Claire, lovely to see you. Not seen you for a bit. mwah. xxx :twirl:
Interesting ppl should stop logging on, it's distracting me bigtime.
Got to go to shopping!! (Real life chores are sooo intrusive to forum life, really annoying , that!) :gigglesnshit:
Deffo going now! :Hiya:
Text

Postby Text » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

tropfatigue wrote:

Rollup employs her as a chicken egg sexer, hence the Dr, and one of his chaps called her Dave to distinguish her from another worker with the same name.
That rollup gets everywhere. :ooer:
Text

Postby Claire » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Canary wrote:
Claire wrote:
Canary wrote:

Hey Claire, lovely to see you. Not seen you for a bit. mwah. xxx :twirl:
Interesting ppl should stop logging on, it's distracting me bigtime.
Got to go to shopping!! (Real life chores are sooo intrusive to forum life, really annoying , that!) :gigglesnshit:
Deffo going now! :Hiya:

I'm not long back from the shops. Markies, the Butchers and Asda. I am now going to munch my way around the house. I was meant to be going out but I am too hungover. So we will have Pizza and wine and cream cakes and watch a film. Bliss. :Wiiiine!:
Claire

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Canary wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

That rollup gets everywhere. :ooer:

She told me how she can tell the female eggs from the male ones in a PM when she gave me her password for FH.
tropfatigue

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old