MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

MickyMad has lost the plot Part 16

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It wasn't discussed on AM, you flouncing twat. :gigglesnshit:


Why would anybody believe that? You've said that before, about AM, only to be proven wrong...


It doesn't matter what you or Rennie believe - you're just bitter banned posters anyway. :canny: I doubt that anyone else obsesses about Monkey to the extent that you two do anyway, apart from rollup, and he's a bitter banned poster as well. :gigglesnshit:



Thats lovely, dear, but doesn't change the fact that you lie about what goes on at AM, then back track furiously when you're exposed.

I have no doubt that Rennie is telling the truth about you lot bullying him on there. It's what you do...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It wasn't discussed on AM, you flouncing twat. :gigglesnshit:


Why would anybody believe that? You've said that before, about AM, only to be proven wrong...


It doesn't matter what you or Rennie believe - you're just bitter banned posters anyway. :canny: I doubt that anyone else obsesses about Monkey to the extent that you two do anyway, apart from rollup, and he's a bitter banned poster as well. :gigglesnshit:



Thats lovely, dear, but doesn't change the fact that you lie about what goes on at AM, then back track furiously when you're exposed.

I have no doubt that Rennie is telling the truth about you lot bullying him on there. It's what you do...


Who cares? Only you it seems. :thud:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who cares? Only you it seems. :thud:


In that case, why are you bumping old posts for Rennie? Who cares?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who cares? Only you it seems. :thud:


In that case, why are you bumping old posts for Rennie? Who cares?


You do Dean - you obsess about Monkey 24/7. You're permabanned - get over it. :bum:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who cares? Only you it seems. :thud:


In that case, why are you bumping old posts for Rennie? Who cares?


You do Dean - you obsess about Monkey 24/7. You're permabanned - get over it. :bum:


Who cares?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who cares? Only you it seems. :thud:


In that case, why are you bumping old posts for Rennie? Who cares?


You do Dean - you obsess about Monkey 24/7. You're permabanned - get over it. :bum:


Who cares?


You do :guapo:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:45 pm

They're all obsessing on Burbles now, including the thick piglet character with the phantom pregnancy. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They're all obsessing on Burbles now, including the thick piglet character with the phantom pregnancy. :gigglesnshit:


They seem to be obsessed with your musty gusset, for some reason... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They're all obsessing on Burbles now, including the thick piglet character with the phantom pregnancy. :gigglesnshit:


They seem to be obsessed with your musty gusset, for some reason... :gigglesnshit:


They should try wearing knickers if they're worried about flies. Mind you, that's the only thing that's likely to go near the thick piglet thing.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They're all obsessing on Burbles now, including the thick piglet character with the phantom pregnancy. :gigglesnshit:


They seem to be obsessed with your musty gusset, for some reason... :gigglesnshit:


They should try wearing knickers if they're worried about flies. Mind you, that's the only thing that's likely to go near the thick piglet thing.


You seem a tad tense and upset today. Are your treggings too tight?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They're all obsessing on Burbles now, including the thick piglet character with the phantom pregnancy. :gigglesnshit:


They seem to be obsessed with your musty gusset, for some reason... :gigglesnshit:


They should try wearing knickers if they're worried about flies. Mind you, that's the only thing that's likely to go near the thick piglet thing.


You seem a tad tense and upset today. Are your treggings too tight?


I'm not wearing those, I'm wearing track suit bottoms which are covered in paint.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh and I don't allow racists like the thick piglet thing to join Monkey. We are decent people on there. :snooty:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh and I don't allow racists like the thick piglet thing to join Monkey. We are decent people on there. :snooty:


I've asked them all to take it to the Fenella thread in the private section now. You shouldn't have to read things like that...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh and I don't allow racists like the thick piglet thing to join Monkey. We are decent people on there. :snooty:


What makes you say she is racist?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42452
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 15

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh and I don't allow racists like the thick piglet thing to join Monkey. We are decent people on there. :snooty:


I've asked them all to take it to the Fenella thread in the private section now. You shouldn't have to read things like that...


You mean it breaks the forum rules. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 30178
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Next

Return to The Archive old

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest