Dean's cybersex

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Dean's cybersex

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:Enough proof budgie? ain't it funny how when Dean wants you to believe him, you are suddenly his 'mate' and 'dude' and how he's forgotten and "moved on" from when he was trying to drive a wedge between you and Holly and Sunset?

You didn't prove anything? :dunno:

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:Pocahontas
Post subject: COME ON DEAN !!
New postPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 pm
Melted

......... YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. PUT THE WORDS THAT YOU'VE DISPLAYED ABOVE BACK AS MY AVATAR LIKE YOU DID EARLIER TODAY........ THE WORDS YOU SAID TO ME IN A PM !!! GO ON.......................... I'M WAITING !!!

LIKE HOW YOU PREVENTED ME FROM SIGINGING IN ALL DAY TOO !!!!!!!!!

BETTER STILL PUT A NEW ONE UP.............. EVERYONES BORED WITH THAT NOW ?????????????

AFTERALL YOU MUST HAVE PLENTY, GETTING INTO MY ACCOUNT !!!!

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU EDNA... BUT THEY WERE SENT TO ME, NOT CLAIR !!!

---------------------------------------
On twisted Poca talking to Fen who was trying to tell her that the forum had been hacked...

Pocahontas: Yes, those words displayed above Dean put as my avatar and signature today. I deleted them when I managed to sign in ???

fenella: Yes, but it's not dean who put it there.

Pocahontas: OF COURSE IT IS !!!!!!!

fenella: Why do you think dean did it?

Pocahontas: Its not meant to be a poem, its words taken from a conversation in a PM.............. between HIM and ME !!!!

He fucking started this !!

dean: Pocahontas.

The forum is being hacked again, the words at the top are nothing to do with me, nor did I access your account.

Pocahontas: Don't apologise too soon............... it is him !!

Those words displayed are what i copied and paste yesterday from a PM from him to me, when he was having a go at Brad and Fluff............... to remind him HE'D been having 'cyber sex' too.

Funny how today they appear as my avatar and up there for all to see :roll:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Why did Poca think that dean would have to get into her account to get the PM though? If he sent it, he would have it himself.
Raggamuffin

Postby charlie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why did Poca think that dean would have to get into her account to get the PM though? If he sent it, he would have it himself.

reading that she must of had reason to think it was him being an arsehole and playing games. :dunno:
charlie

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm only really interested in reading the cybersex, not anything else, especially none of the arguments or truly personal stuff....

I have a feeling the cybersex would be hilarious to read.... just like Legendary's PMs to Star where she calls him HAWT & SEXY :laughing:

And Dean can't drive a wedge between Holly, Sunny and I..... not a fookin chance. I don't think he's tried to anyway, he does what he does ffs, I don't take him seriously....

So if you got any funny cybersex from "Dean" even though it doesn't read like him, post it up. If not, then I'll invent some :awesome:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby curious » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Damn Budgie with all the budding writers on this forum, you would have thought one of them could have posted some cybersex stuff by the fatboy.. :dunno: Truly sad anyways :more beer:
curious

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Enough proof budgie? ain't it funny how when Dean wants you to believe him, you are suddenly his 'mate' and 'dude' and how he's forgotten and "moved on" from when he was trying to drive a wedge between you and Holly and Sunset?

You didn't prove anything? :dunno:

Dean told Budgie that everyone else but him was a liar and that was not a part of his PM to Poca. Poca herself says otherwise, not that anyone but Budgie believes Dean anyway. Obviously Dean would not want ownership of a capslock highly hilarious sex PM, but it's his to own now :thumbsup:

Don't see him denying Poca's posts about him, do ya???

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Melted

......... YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. PUT THE WORDS THAT YOU'VE DISPLAYED ABOVE BACK AS MY AVATAR LIKE YOU DID EARLIER TODAY........ THE WORDS YOU SAID TO ME IN A PM !!! GO ON.......................... I'M WAITING !!!

BETTER STILL PUT A NEW ONE UP.............. EVERYONES BORED WITH THAT NOW ?????????????

On twisted Poca talking to Fen who was trying to tell her that the forum had been hacked...

Pocahontas: Yes, those words displayed above Dean put as my avatar and signature today. I deleted them when I managed to sign in ???

Pocahontas: Its not meant to be a poem, its words taken from a conversation in a PM.............. between HIM and ME !!!!

The forum is being hacked again, the words at the top are nothing to do with me, nor did I access your account.

Those words displayed are what i copied and paste yesterday from a PM from him to me, when he was having a go at Brad and Fluff............... to remind him HE'D been having 'cyber sex' too.

Why did Poca think that dean would have to get into her account to get the PM though? If he sent it, he would have it himself.

Because he had deleted all his PMs both in and out, he always does because he's paranoid about people spying on his "love talk :pukeup:" . And she didn't, even though he had asked her repeatedly to delete hers :thumbsup: It's all there inbetween their cybersexing PMs, have you not read the lot?

Postby Dr Teef » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm still laughing at cybersex with caps but seriously if there's no proof shouldn't this be dropped, he say she say :bored:
Dr Teef

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Melted

Because he had deleted all his PMs both in and out, he always does because he's paranoid about people spying on his "love talk :pukeup:" . And she didn't, even though he had asked her repeatedly to delete hers :thumbsup: It's all there inbetween their cybersexing PMs, have you not read the lot?

If you have read them, why not just post them to prove him wrong ? I never understand why you people speaking badly of dean claim to have seen this and that, but never just post what you have seen. If you have read the lot, post it and lets all see, because at the moment all we have seen is some copy and paste trash that could be anybody.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Holly wrote:Dean is right though....where are the screen shots of alleged PM ?Anyone can just type something up and pass it on as fact.....not that I'm actually interested if there was a real Pm ....so any of you laughing at this...watch out,you could be the next target tomorrow :wink:

Not everyone knows how to take screen shots. Use your brain if you have one Holly....that has posts from Fen and Dean and Poca, dates, events that were happening, etc. You think Fen would keep quiet if her name was shown there as a "type something up" :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Dr Teef wrote:I'm still laughing at cybersex with caps but seriously if there's no proof shouldn't this be dropped, he say she say :bored:

Well said Teef. So many people (probably the same guest) claim to have seen the PMs, but they never post them. Never.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Dr Teef wrote:I'm still laughing at cybersex with caps but seriously if there's no proof shouldn't this be dropped, he say she say :bored:

What is proof? Anything posters who were there when all this went down tell you, is not enough. Do you want notarised documents maybe?

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:

What is proof? Anything posters who were there when all this went down tell you, is not enough. Do you want notarised documents maybe?

No, just a PM screenshot. You claimed you read them all, so post one.

I wonder what excuse they will come up with not to post one. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Melted

If you have read them, why not just post them to prove him wrong ? I never understand why you people speaking badly of dean claim to have seen this and that, but never just post what you have seen. If you have read the lot, post it and lets all see, because at the moment all we have seen is some copy and paste trash that could be anybody.

I have read them, when Mstar passed them around. Didn't save them, they were peurile!! Nobody is speaking badly of you Dean, just laughing at his passion in CAPSLOCK :pmsl:

And Dean, calling it 'copy and paste trash' when you know what happened between poca and you all that she posted about it is true, makes me laugh at your desperation :cheers: You seem very sure Poca won't come back to confirm it all...what did you say to her that got her so scared??

Postby bunnybunting » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Holly wrote:Dean is right though....where are the screen shots of alleged PM ?Anyone can just type something up and pass it on as fact.....not that I'm actually interested if there was a real Pm ....so any of you laughing at this...watch out,you could be the next target tomorrow :wink:

who on earth could you be referring to :dunno: :gigglesnshit: ?

foxtrots all the way to mowing wtar** for a gander
bunnybunting

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old