Dean's cybersex

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Dean's cybersex

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Dean is right though....where are the screen shots of alleged PM ?Anyone can just type something up and pass it on as fact.....not that I'm actually interested if there was a real Pm ....so any of you laughing at this...watch out,you could be the next target tomorrow :wink:

Not everyone knows how to take screen shots. Use your brain if you have one Holly....that has posts from Fen and Dean and Poca, dates, events that were happening, etc. You think Fen would keep quiet if her name was shown there as a "type something up" :dafinger:

but you just said you read them so you dont need to take a screenshot
just post one of the ones you read
oh dont tell me...... you deleted them i suppose ? :gigglesnshit: :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr Teef wrote:I'm still laughing at cybersex with caps but seriously if there's no proof shouldn't this be dropped, he say she say :bored:

What is proof? Anything posters who were there when all this went down tell you, is not enough. Do you want notarised documents maybe?

No, just a PM screenshot. You claimed you read them all, so post one.

I wonder what excuse they will come up with not to post one. :gigglesnshit:

Post a screen shot and you'll say it was doctored, won't you Dean :gigglesnshit: I've seen you use that line before :gigglesnshit: Why is Poca suddenly so scared of you Dean, what did you threaten her with this time?

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
I have read them, when Mstar passed them around. Didn't save them, they were peurile!! Nobody is speaking badly of you Dean, just laughing at his passion in CAPSLOCK :pmsl:

And Dean, calling it 'copy and paste trash' when you know what happened between poca and you all that she posted about it is true, makes me laugh at your desperation :cheers: You seem very sure Poca won't come back to confirm it all...what did you say to her that got her so scared??

Errrr..... I'm not dean, holly or another mod confirm that for you. I just dont get why you are so obsessed with what happened between them?

and of course you didnt save them, yeah right. you would be here posting like a shot if you ever read them :hand:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have read them, when Mstar passed them around. Didn't save them, they were peurile!! Nobody is speaking badly of you Dean, just laughing at his passion in CAPSLOCK :pmsl:

And Dean, calling it 'copy and paste trash' when you know what happened between poca and you all that she posted about it is true, makes me laugh at your desperation :cheers: You seem very sure Poca won't come back to confirm it all...what did you say to her that got her so scared??

Errrr..... I'm not dean, holly or another mod confirm that for you. I just dont get why you are so obsessed with what happened between them?

and of course you didnt save them, yeah right. you would be here posting like a shot if you ever read them :hand:

Proof?

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr Teef wrote:I'm still laughing at cybersex with caps but seriously if there's no proof shouldn't this be dropped, he say she say :bored:

What is proof? Anything posters who were there when all this went down tell you, is not enough. Do you want notarised documents maybe?

Post a screen shot and you'll say it was doctored, won't you Dean :gigglesnshit: I've seen you use that line before :gigglesnshit: Why is Poca suddenly so scared of you Dean, what did you threaten her with this time?

Yep, Dean always does that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

doctored or not, post it anyway, let the people judge for themself. there is always an excuse. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

he does ? funny, ive not seen him do that ever.

Postby Dr Teef » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Guest wrote:

Ok look I've seen how this forum stuff works if so many people saw it there must be a number of people who screen grabbed it. If I don't see it then I'm in doubt of believing it.
Dr Teef

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you!! The 1 Dean fan on here has no idea how there is never any proof good enough for him, when he gets caught in one of his lies. I just find it amusing that this time he's trying to deny something so many people saw happen and read later. Do you think it's because we are laughing at his "literary leanings" in caps?? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Dr Teef wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok look I've seen how this forum stuff works if so many people saw it there must be a number of people who screen grabbed it. If I don't see it then I'm in doubt of believing it.

Fair point. I have no idea how to do screen grabs so I copied the twisted header, posts, etc. while it was happening. I am sure others screen grabbed it. Stooo has said he has it too, but needs to look for it. You can look forward to screen grabs soon enough I'm sure, till then enjoy the capslock sex :laughing:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:Thank you!! The 1 Dean fan on here has no idea how there is never any proof good enough for him, when he gets caught in one of his lies. I just find it amusing that this time he's trying to deny something so many people saw happen and read later. Do you think it's because we are laughing at his "literary leanings" in caps?? :gigglesnshit:

Stop stalling and post a screenie. Your credibility is falling with every diversion. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Dr Teef wrote:
Guest wrote:

Fair point. I have no idea how to do screen grabs so I copied the twisted header, posts, etc. while it was happening. I am sure others screen grabbed it. Stooo has said he has it too, but needs to look for it. You can look forward to screen grabs soon enough I'm sure, till then enjoy the capslock sex :laughing:

The toasted header was not a PM. It was a few lines that anybody could have wrote, it wasn't from anybody's profile.

You said you read all the PMs. Post one. just one.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Dr Teef wrote:
Guest wrote:

jeez..... how old is this pish man ? you seem to be the only cunt that gis a shit you sad bitch. a pm was never posted only some shit cyber lines..... post some juicy grabs or fuck off cos your coming across as obsessed and boring now :ooer:

Postby Dr Teef » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:35 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: CAPLOCKS SEX holy shit

Alright well I guess I'll have to wait for the evidence.

But if it's true then dean you are a legend :gigglesnshit:
Dr Teef

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Thank you!! The 1 Dean fan on here has no idea how there is never any proof good enough for him, when he gets caught in one of his lies. I just find it amusing that this time he's trying to deny something so many people saw happen and read later. Do you think it's because we are laughing at his "literary leanings" in caps?? :gigglesnshit:

Stop stalling and post a screenie. Your credibility is falling with every diversion. :gigglesnshit:

Surely you are having a laugh at your own frustrated writings published here Dean? You gotta admit you are desperately funny when you attempt to be err sexy and hawt :pmsl: :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old