DTV is down

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

DTV is down

Postby Uncontrollable shits » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Ooh-er :bum:
User avatar
Uncontrollable shits
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Apathy must be on the blob. That is her brain.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm

I've been having a read of DTV lately. There's a poster there that seems to know me, and for some strange reason thinks I dislike him/her with a vengence. I've never heard of the c**t, no idea what they're talking about. It's name is "gazwah", any idea's who it is, or who it is on DS? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby charlie » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Dean wrote:I've been having a read of DTV lately. There's a poster there that seems to know me, and for some strange reason thinks I dislike him/her with a vengence. I've never heard of the c**t, no idea what they're talking about. It's name is "gazwah", any idea's who it is, or who it is on DS? :dunno:


No - don't think I've spoken to that person on there, and I don't read DS any more. :dunno:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

After my time too :paranoid:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94083
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 pm

After my time too, thats what I mean, I've never heard of the twat, but he likes to talk about me for some reason.

Probably just another bandwagon jumper on there....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby Jessica » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 am

gazwah is MAW on DS.
User avatar
Jessica
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 am

Jessica wrote:gazwah is MAW on DS.

MAW is a very thick c**t.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby hmmm » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 am

Is it really? Maw is ok, I like him on DS.

I never read dtv any more mind you, so I dont know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
hmmm
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 am

hmmm wrote:Is it really? Maw is ok, I like him on DS.

I never read dtv any more mind you, so I dont know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit:


I read DTV and I post there but I haven't encountered this person. Mind you, I don't generally read the threads about DS, so if he posts on those, I won't have spoken to him much.
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby People's Poet » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Fenella wrote:
hmmm wrote:Is it really? Maw is ok, I like him on DS.

I never read dtv any more mind you, so I dont know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit:


I read DTV and I post there but I haven't encountered this person. Mind you, I don't generally read the threads about DS, so if he posts on those, I won't have spoken to him much.



Do they still give you grief on there?
User avatar
People's Poet
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby charlie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:52 am

People's Poet wrote:
Fenella wrote:
hmmm wrote:Is it really? Maw is ok, I like him on DS.

I never read dtv any more mind you, so I dont know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit:


I read DTV and I post there but I haven't encountered this person. Mind you, I don't generally read the threads about DS, so if he posts on those, I won't have spoken to him much.



Do they still give you grief on there?


Nah, it's OK on there. Nuts still has a few digs but everyone else is fine. :laughing:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby People's Poet » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Fenella wrote:
People's Poet wrote:
Fenella wrote:
hmmm wrote:Is it really? Maw is ok, I like him on DS.

I never read dtv any more mind you, so I dont know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit:


I read DTV and I post there but I haven't encountered this person. Mind you, I don't generally read the threads about DS, so if he posts on those, I won't have spoken to him much.



Do they still give you grief on there?


Nah, it's OK on there. Nuts still has a few digs but everyone else is fine. :laughing:


Oh that's good. I remember you being chased around the boards.
User avatar
People's Poet
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Jobless 0ddball » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Dean wrote:I've been having a read of DTV lately. There's a poster there that seems to know me, and for some strange reason thinks I dislike him/her with a vengence. I've never heard of the c**t, no idea what they're talking about. It's name is "gazwah", any idea's who it is, or who it is on DS? :dunno:

It's me ya c**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless 0ddball
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Jessica wrote:gazwah is MAW on DS.



Really? Are you sure?

MAW is quite intelligent on DS. gazwah is certainly not.....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Next

Return to The Archive old

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest