DTV is down

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

He said....She said. Pointless without anything to back it up. Boring as fuck too.....
Dean

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kiwi wrote:You are a stupid bitch and a lot of people know what you are like now.

But we don't. If you are going to make allegations of racism and homophobia, you're going to have to back them up.

I don't have to do anything. People who don't know Norfolk are probably not bothered. People who do know Norfolk and who read this board know that what I have said is true.

Well you should back up such a claim or you just look like you're making it up. And if those "who know", already know then why the fuck are you banging on about it?

This is beyond juvenile stuff.

Kiwi wrote:Obsessed? Not really. I have a life away from forums. Do you?

Sorry, I spoke too soon, now you've really gone beyond juvenile. I can't believe people still play the "I have a life away from forums" card... while posting on a forum. Unreal.

Kiwi wrote:I hate homophobic racists though. And I hate people who try and intimidate others by giving their real names away on forums. Norfolk fits both categories. And she knows it. It's why she keeps coming back here and why she's dragged loyal old Swiss Miss over here as well. She's another desperate one who will do anything to keep her "friends".

BLAH! :pmsl:

You're pissing yourself laughing at racism and homophobia?

What do you do when you want a really good time? Laugh at people in wheelchairs?
Kiwi

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 am

Dean wrote:He said....She said. Pointless without anything to back it up. Boring as fuck too.....

Of course as Norfolk claims she is such good friends with the person she threatened to out, you would think he would come over himself and confirm that 'fact' ... how strange that he hasn't? Perhaps he's too busy chatting on the private forum about how close they all are. Weirdly he has fuck all to do with Jane Doh on DS. I'm sure that's merely a coincidence given that they're so close. Same as all her other friends who told her to fuck right off when she wanted them to join her in using other people's real names on forums ... odd that none of them speak to Norfolk anymore even though they're all on DS. How very odd.
Kiwi

Postby Pot/kettle » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 am

[quote="Kiwi]
And I hate people who try and intimidate others by giving their real names away on forums. [/quote]

Says the person who has given 5 people's first names out in this very thread.
Pot/kettle

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Pot/kettle wrote:[quote="Kiwi]
And I hate people who try and intimidate others by giving their real names away on forums. [/quote]

Says the person who has given 5 people's first names out in this very thread.[/quote]

Yes because there aren't many Alisons in the world are there.

Did you catch any straws when you tried to clutch them?
Kiwi

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:He said....She said. Pointless without anything to back it up. Boring as fuck too.....

Of course as Norfolk claims she is such good friends with the person she threatened to out, you would think he would come over himself and confirm that 'fact' ... how strange that he hasn't? Perhaps he's too busy chatting on the private forum about how close they all are. Weirdly he has fuck all to do with Jane Doh on DS. I'm sure that's merely a coincidence given that they're so close. Same as all her other friends who told her to fuck right off when she wanted them to join her in using other people's real names on forums ... odd that none of them speak to Norfolk anymore even though they're all on DS. How very odd.

Likewise, you havent backed anything up either. Until one of you offers up any sort of examples, its just a falling out between two cunts that will go on and on and fucking on...

I dont really know Norfolk, she was always fine with me on DTV, although she did jump on the bandwagon once I was banned, but that isto be expected I suppose. I havent seen anything that leads me to think she is either racist or homophobic either...

Any examples?
Dean

Postby kitty » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Pot/kettle wrote:[quote="Kiwi]

Says the person who has given 5 people's first names out in this very thread.[/quote]

No-one else would know they were REAL first names if you didnt keep saying so. :paranoid:
kitty

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Of course I have a life away from forums. Doesn't everyone?

Apparently not.

Nobody has been able to post anything I have written to suggest I am in any way homophobic, racist or a bigot. You do realise nobody believes you?

You do realise that you are talking out of your arse? How can you speak for everybody. Fucking muppet.

I haven't dragged anyone anywhere. I think you overestimate my control over people

Swiss Miss I said ... not "people". And she's so desperate to fit in that she told you people's real names and defends you over here. Sad!

"Apparently not"? LOL.

Interesting reply - still no proof of these nasty posts then? No?

Wrong again about SM.

You're not doing very well, are you?

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Likewise, you havent backed anything up either. Until one of you offers up any sort of examples, its just a falling out between two cunts that will go on and on and fucking on...

I dont really know Norfolk, she was always fine with me on DTV, although she did jump on the bandwagon once I was banned, but that isto be expected I suppose. I havent seen anything that leads me to think she is either racist or homophobic either...

Any examples?

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Any examples?

Norfolk knows exactly who is being talked about - she picked up on who S was. She also claimed that they had long discussions about homosexuality. No PM function so I can't tell you who it was. He makes no secret of the fact that he is gay on DS but I'm not going to say who he is is here because it's not my place to do so. I don't think he would have any problems in coming over here and defending Norfolk given that he is openly 'out' on DS.
Kiwi

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Kiwi wrote:

Let's face it, even if he did, you would claim it was someone pretending to be him!

The others don't post much in GD which is where I post so we rarely bump into each other. Later in the year, we will all be posting on the SCD forum.

I spoke to one of those on the private forum this morning via MSN. But I expect you know that already, don't you?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Dean wrote:

Any examples?

Oi! I stuck up for you when you got banned! And defended some of your posts when you were H on DS! (I don't know if I ought to put your name in case someone jumps on me for that too.)

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Any examples?

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Any examples?

Norfolk knows exactly who is being talked about - she picked up on who S was. She also claimed that they had long discussions about homosexuality. No PM function so I can't tell you who it was. He makes no secret of the fact that he is gay on DS but I'm not going to say who he is is here because it's not my place to do so. I don't think he would have any problems in coming over here and defending Norfolk given that he is openly 'out' on DS.

None of that points to her being racist or homophobic, or that she has done anything wrong at all. :dunno:
Dean

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Any examples?

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Any examples?

None of that points to her being racist or homophobic, or that she has done anything wrong at all. :dunno:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).
Kiwi

Postby NZ » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Let's face it, even if he did, you would claim it was someone pretending to be him!

The others don't post much in GD which is where I post so we rarely bump into each other. Later in the year, we will all be posting on the SCD forum.

I spoke to one of those on the private forum this morning via MSN. But I expect you know that already, don't you?

Bullshit. If any of them liked you they would make a point of talking to you on DS.

The PM function was VERY useful on DS last summer when they realised what a fucking mentalist you are really are.
NZ

Postby NZ » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Any examples?

Oi! I stuck up for you when you got banned! And defended some of your posts when you were H on DS! (I don't know if I ought to put your name in case someone jumps on me for that too.)

If I was being 'jumped on' I would ask my friends to make a point of showing we are still close on DS.

Odd that they all ignore you ...
NZ

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old