DTV is down

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Kiwi wrote:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).



What others know the truth? People on here arent easily lead, they wont assume your stance, if you repeat it enough. All Ive seen is you accuse her of being a racist and a homophobe (But provide no examples???) and say she has threatened to out some dude from DS.

What would telling me the name of this person achieve? If you give me the name, will he answer me if I ask him about her threatening to out him? Really? Can I even be arsed to ask him?

I assume you're on DS, send me the name on there. Or any other forum you're a member of, just let me know.... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).



What others know the truth? People on here arent easily lead, they wont assume your stance, if you repeat it enough. All Ive seen is you accuse her of being a racist and a homophobe (But provide no examples???) and say she has threatened to out some dude from DS.

What would telling me the name of this person achieve? If you give me the name, will he answer me if I ask him about her threatening to out him? Really? Can I even be arsed to ask him?

I assume you're on DS, send me the name on there. Or any other forum you're a member of, just let me know.... :thumbsup:


Are you Dean on DS?
User avatar
Kiwi
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Likewise, you havent backed anything up either. Until one of you offers up any sort of examples, its just a falling out between two cunts that will go on and on and fucking on...

I dont really know Norfolk, she was always fine with me on DTV, although she did jump on the bandwagon once I was banned, but that isto be expected I suppose. I havent seen anything that leads me to think she is either racist or homophobic either...

Any examples?

Oi! I stuck up for you when you got banned! And defended some of your posts when you were H on DS! (I don't know if I ought to put your name in case someone jumps on me for that too.)



Everyone knows who I am on DS, its no secret. You may have stuck up for me when I got banned, but have subsequently slagged me off. I fully expect that, I've done the same about most of you on there....
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

NZ wrote:
If I was being 'jumped on' I would ask my friends to make a point of showing we are still close on DS.

Odd that they all ignore you ...

Why? I don't need to prove myself to you. I know the truth and so do they. That's all that matters, not your silly lies.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).



What others know the truth? People on here arent easily lead, they wont assume your stance, if you repeat it enough. All Ive seen is you accuse her of being a racist and a homophobe (But provide no examples???) and say she has threatened to out some dude from DS.

What would telling me the name of this person achieve? If you give me the name, will he answer me if I ask him about her threatening to out him? Really? Can I even be arsed to ask him?

I assume you're on DS, send me the name on there. Or any other forum you're a member of, just let me know.... :thumbsup:


Are you Dean on DS?



Can't get on DS - is there another forum I can contact you on?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Kiwi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
NZ wrote:
If I was being 'jumped on' I would ask my friends to make a point of showing we are still close on DS.

Odd that they all ignore you ...

Why? I don't need to prove myself to you. I know the truth and so do they. That's all that matters, not your silly lies.


That's why you keep coming back here to tell me I'm lying then. If it didn't matter then you would ignore me.
User avatar
Kiwi
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Likewise, you havent backed anything up either. Until one of you offers up any sort of examples, its just a falling out between two cunts that will go on and on and fucking on...

I dont really know Norfolk, she was always fine with me on DTV, although she did jump on the bandwagon once I was banned, but that isto be expected I suppose. I havent seen anything that leads me to think she is either racist or homophobic either...

Any examples?

Oi! I stuck up for you when you got banned! And defended some of your posts when you were H on DS! (I don't know if I ought to put your name in case someone jumps on me for that too.)



Everyone knows who I am on DS, its no secret. You may have stuck up for me when I got banned, but have subsequently slagged me off. I fully expect that, I've done the same about most of you on there....
I might well have done. You probably deserved it! Despite some of the posts on here, I don't slate someone just because everyone else does. There are some DS posters whom the majority of DTV detest, but I get on with, so I stay out of it. That's forums though - people slag each other off.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).



What others know the truth? People on here arent easily lead, they wont assume your stance, if you repeat it enough. All Ive seen is you accuse her of being a racist and a homophobe (But provide no examples???) and say she has threatened to out some dude from DS.

What would telling me the name of this person achieve? If you give me the name, will he answer me if I ask him about her threatening to out him? Really? Can I even be arsed to ask him?

I assume you're on DS, send me the name on there. Or any other forum you're a member of, just let me know.... :thumbsup:


Are you Dean on DS?



Can't get on DS - is there another forum I can contact you on?



Convenient!!

Forget it, Im not that interested. I'll leave you to your accusation tennis...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby Māori » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I've never claimed I can prove anything on here. Norfolk knows the truth and I'm glad she now knows that others know the truth.

Take your point about this being a borefest for everyone else though. (If there was a private message function I would tell you who the poster is because I trust you but as there isn't I can't).



What others know the truth? People on here arent easily lead, they wont assume your stance, if you repeat it enough. All Ive seen is you accuse her of being a racist and a homophobe (But provide no examples???) and say she has threatened to out some dude from DS.

What would telling me the name of this person achieve? If you give me the name, will he answer me if I ask him about her threatening to out him? Really? Can I even be arsed to ask him?

I assume you're on DS, send me the name on there. Or any other forum you're a member of, just let me know.... :thumbsup:


Are you Dean on DS?



Can't get on DS - is there another forum I can contact you on?



Convenient!!

Forget it, Im not that interested. I'll leave you to your accusation tennis...


Fair enough but if you change your mind (or tell me who you are on DS) then let me know.

I'll leave for now. You're right. It is deeply dull for everyone else.
User avatar
Māori
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Māori wrote:
Fair enough but if you change your mind (or tell me who you are on DS) then let me know.

I'll leave for now. You're right. It is deeply dull for everyone else.


Why would knowing my DS username help you? I thought you cant get on it?

My name there is Henderson btw...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV is down

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

NZ wrote:If I was being 'jumped on' I would ask my friends to make a point of showing we are still close on DS.

Odd that they all ignore you ...


I've seen Jane Doh criticised for having hangers on.... now she gets criticised for not having hangers on...

What the fuck would "back up" do, say that they hadn't seen anything that you've claimed only for you to go "the people who know, know" or some other waffle.

NZ/Kiwi/whatever, you are just a joke!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Holy crap, this thread has it ALL.

Gay Asians, racism, homophobia, pantomine cries of "Oh no I didn't, oh yes you did," inbreeding, private forums, cliques, DS, DTV, PMS, RL but mostly BS, unsustantiated claims, Anzac biccies, choccy fish, turkeys, guest apperances, outings and Sesame Street! This could be a story line from Eastenders....

Do I understand what's going on? I haven't got a frickin' clue who hates who and why but sweet baby jesus it is entertaining.

No really. It is. Really, really entertaining. Top draw distraction.

My money is on the New Zealand chick who seems like cracker Kiwi kai.

That Bernard Matthews lady? Not so booootiful.

Carry on.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 9213
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: DTV is down

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Holy crap, this thread has it ALL.

Gay Asians, racism, homophobia, pantomine cries of "Oh no I didn't, oh yes you did," inbreeding, private forums, cliques, DS, DTV, PMS, RL but mostly BS, unsustantiated claims, Anzac biccies, choccy fish, turkeys, guest apperances, outings and Sesame Street! This could be a story line from Eastenders....

Do I understand what's going on? I haven't got a frickin' clue who hates who and why but sweet baby jesus it is entertaining.

No really. It is. Really, really entertaining. Top draw distraction.

My money is on the New Zealand chick who seems like cracker Kiwi kai.

That Bernard Matthews lady? Not so booootiful.

Carry on.




:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: DTV is down

Postby Who Can Say? » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 am

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:What is DTV?

I gather that SBS is Showbiz Spy and DS is Digital Spy but DTV eludes me. Is it worth having a look at?



DTV is a smaller forum, that consists of DS posters that like to slag other DS posters off. It takes 27 hours for each page to load, so replying is an ordeal. If you dont know the history (and theres a lot of history) between them and the DS posters they dont like, it can be very confusing....


You need to agree with everything Apathy says. If you kiss enough arse then eventually you're invited to join the inner sanctum (Hardcore Bullshit or something like that) in which case you can bitch freely without grabs being printed elsewhere. It's quite boring at the moment because of last year - Ginny (Mags on BF) started a Facebook group in which several DTVers were left looking very very fucking foolish. As a result they're not allowed to talk about the Facebook group and one of them (Walford - psycho bird) was kicked off the forum. I wouldn't bother. Plus it's so bloody slow you lose the will to live when trying to follow a thread.






I wouldn't be surprised if she was back on there under another name, or in fact if she never actually fully left.

Her "banning" may well have been for appearances sake, both for the DTV forum to look as though they were distancing themselves from her, and also for her own sake, having involved the police who then discovered for themselves what she and others on DTV had been up to.

:shame:

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :gigglesnshit:


Walford had serious problems. Speechless said she genuinely did get confused between forum life and real life. He said she had to be banned or they'd have been responsible for her mental actions.

Speaks volume that her 'friends' didn't speak up for her. Norfolk and Swiss Miss - shallow?


Well, quite.
User avatar
Who Can Say?
 

Re: DTV is down

Postby Fletch » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 am

and this one VX? :ooer:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 15025
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest