SHELL IS GABRIELLE'S BEST FRIEND....LOL

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL IS GABRIELLE'S BEST FRIEND....LOL

Postby curious » Tue May 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Canuck wrote:I guess it was Gabby who donated all that money to keep EofE running...

Being her best friend and all...

Besides...who else would be stupid enough to finance that shit hole...?

Katta...

Perhaps... But She's a hermit living in a mud hutt who doesn't know what money is...

:turniphead:

I don't know Canuck, i heard tell that the last big spender to support that sad forum was trinity and before that hobtheknob. Can the twerp afford to cough up the monthly fee for pathetic site after all she has to live with friends, cant seem to find work aside from starting her own answering phone service... :gigglesnshit: wow guess that education of hers was put to good use. :pmsl: Oops almost forgot, she did a fortnight at some local dog shelter, perhaps that paid for the privilege of being on EOE.. :gigglesnshit: As for the turnip, money.... :gigglesnshit: she is probably still on the barter system offering up mushrooms and favours to the local fisherman in exchange for a piece of cod :pmsl:
curious

Re: SHELL IS GABRIELLE'S BEST FRIEND....LOL

Postby Bon Vivant » Wed May 05, 2010 1:03 am

Canuck wrote:I guess it was Gabby who donated all that money to keep EofE running...

Being her best friend and all...

Besides...who else would be stupid enough to finance that shit hole...?

Katta...

Perhaps... But She's a hermit living in a mud hutt who doesn't know what money is...

:turniphead:

It's all the usual suspects :gigglesnshit: I see Hob has finally showed his ugly, creepy lurking face on there now, and I saw dansmathpetny on there earlier as well. All American.....gee, what a shock :pmsl:
Bon Vivant

Previous

Return to The Archive old