Forum news ....

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Forum news ....

Postby Star » Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Star wishes to apologise to all the ppl that she has upset over the past few months..

If ppl can accept her apology then great ..if not then Okay ..

but im sick of all the shit ..

Thanks

Star!
Star

Re: Forum news ....

Postby Dean » Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

No need to apologise to me darling!!

(((((Star)))))
Dean

Postby Obesa cantavit » Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Star wrote:Star wishes to apologise to all the ppl that she has upset over the past few months..

Thanks

Star!

.......if one douches before indulging in the anals ........no shit....simples

hope this helps
Obesa cantavit

Postby Bella » Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Star wrote:Star wishes to apologise to all the ppl that she has upset over the past few months..

Thanks

Star!

Well done ,Star :cheers:
Bella

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Not sure I could ever forgive you star for all the hurt you have causedq

Postby Bella » Wed May 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Guest wrote:Not sure I could ever forgive you star for all the hurt you have causedq

Best forgotten,we all make bad regrettable mistakes at times.
Bella

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Some people do Bella but star too often has shown she is a liar and cannot be believe therefore her apology is empty and unfelt - I cant, for one, accept this apology as she has created too much upset and hurt to too many with her nasty lies and filth she has posted about people on forums. She is one of the few people I could never accept an apology from!

Postby Dean » Wed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:Some people do Bella but star too often has shown she is a liar and cannot be believe therefore her apology is empty and unfelt - I cant, for one, accept this apology as she has created too much upset and hurt to too many with her nasty lies and filth she has posted about people on forums. She is one of the few people I could never accept an apology from!

And who the fuck are you then?
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

One of the many she has lied about

Is she only apologisng now because shine has kicked her to the curb? Well its too little too late!

Postby Bella » Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:Some people do Bella but star too often has shown she is a liar and cannot be believe therefore her apology is empty and unfelt - I cant, for one, accept this apology as she has created too much upset and hurt to too many with her nasty lies and filth she has posted about people on forums. She is one of the few people I could never accept an apology from!

Fair enough,hopefully she will prove otherwise now. She has at least made an effort and apologised which is more than some do on the forums.
Bella

Postby charlie » Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Dean wrote:

Don't act so self fucking righteous aye Dean, for someone who's slagged her off more than anyone and even reminded her what a fat ugly cunt she was at one time :roll:
charlie

Postby Dean » Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Don't act so self fucking righteous aye Dean, for someone who's slagged her off more than anyone and even reminded her what a fat ugly cunt she was at one time :roll:

Slagged her off more than anyone? Where do you get this crap from? Me and Star get on just fine....
Dean

Postby charlie » Wed May 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Dean wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Slagged her off more than anyone? Where do you get this crap from? Me and Star get on just fine....

You never used to, you slagged her weight off etc, she sarcastically thanked you for reminding her even. Short memory Deano. Another agenda is it? :gigglesnshit:
charlie

Postby Dean » Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

You never used to, you slagged her weight off etc, she sarcastically thanked you for reminding her even. Short memory Deano. Another agenda is it? :gigglesnshit:

We have gotten on just fine for ages, we had a small falling out when we first met.

How does that equate to slagging her off more than anyone?
Dean

Postby charlie » Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Star the fat fifty something freak whose piccy was used as an avvie by the equally fat fucking freakish Edna :pmsl:
charlie

Next

Return to The Archive old