Stitching Up Mickey

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Stitching Up Mickey

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Canny....Posted at 7.05pm

^^^ peeps!! let's not lose sight of the fact that different human beings have different opinions. it's only natural. that's what makes a good forum.

we must try and debate constructively, without falling out....

Canny........ Posted at 6.35pm

........................... but innit funny how someone like markey, who grumbles nonstop about "them foreigners", always writes like a semi-illiterate dyslexic albanian. very ironic
Dean

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Here we go.....

Originally Posted by Micky View Post
You are pissing me off at mo Truthy, now stop being so insulting.

:gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Stooo wrote:Here we go.....

Originally Posted by Micky View Post
You are pissing me off at mo Truthy, now stop being so insulting.

:gigglesnshit:

And to Punk....

Mickypiles wrote:Carry on Punk and you get a ban cos im poxed off with you now.
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Canny to Micky...

take no notice micky! that rascal truthy is sending you up.

why don't you have a break for a few minutes? yankee will keep an eye on us...

As PR exercises go in the ' gimme a mod job NOW' game, I don't think she's fairing too well after the markey comment.

Must try harder. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rollup. » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Guest wrote:Canny to Micky...

As PR exercises go in the ' gimme a mod job NOW' game, I don't think she's fairing too well after the markey comment.

She'd make a great mod.
Rollup.

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 am

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Truthful seems to be a bit upset on that thread about the Government ending Incapacity Benefit and instead giving disabled people training and help with finding work.

Anyone know why? :dunno:

Because he'd have to get off his scrounging, sponging, arse and get a job?

But I know of a famous bloke who has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and now can only move one finger, yet he manages to run a university department, write books and 'speak' at lectures.

I thought that Truthful just had gammy legs?

Five Fingers are not the same Stooo ... One could argue that some 49 year olds are way successful than you are ??

It is not nice to take the piss out of people for their disability ... By all means take the piss out of their opinions , cuntishness etc but mocking someone just because they are disabled is not on...
Rockstar

Postby LULZA » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 am

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Truthful seems to be a bit upset on that thread about the Government ending Incapacity Benefit and instead giving disabled people training and help with finding work.

Anyone know why? :dunno:

Because he'd have to get off his scrounging, sponging, arse and get a job?

But I know of a famous bloke who has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and now can only move one finger, yet he manages to run a university department, write books and 'speak' at lectures.

I thought that Truthful just had gammy legs?

Five Fingers are not the same Stooo ... One could argue that some 49 year olds are way successful than you are ??

It is not nice to take the piss out of people for their disability ... By all means take the piss out of their opinions , cuntishness etc but mocking someone just because they are disabled is not on...

Truthful iz not disabled though.
He's whined hiz way through life and blagged benefits for yearz.
He's fit enough to go gigging with hiz little homelezzzzzzz band.
He can manage just fine when it comes to walking to collect his benefits.
He can manage just fine when it comes to pissing our taxes up the wall.
And he can manage just fine wasting our taxes buying his drugzzzz.
He is a lazzy little fucker who thinks he iz entitled to that money.
For useless articles like him benefits should be means tested.
He hasn't been homeless for years but lives of the back of that.
All that benefit money and he is still a stinky soap dodger.
The lazy baztard is fit to work.
Stop his benefits and make the filthy little cunt earn his fucking drugz and drink.
Dont upset him incase he tries another one of his fake suicide bidzzzzz.
I laughed at his threats to Dean.
If you ever meet him Dean you will seriously piss yourself laughing at the little cunt.
:cheers:
LULZA

Postby Text » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Dean wrote:Canny....Posted at 7.05pm
^^^ peeps!! let's not lose sight of the fact that different human beings have different opinions. it's only natural. that's what makes a good forum.

........................... but innit funny how someone like markey, who grumbles nonstop about "them foreigners", always writes like a semi-illiterate dyslexic albanian. very ironic

what's your point? the 2 coments are not related in any way. i stand by both comments of course.

Guest wrote:Canny to Micky...

i stepped in, cos micky was on the verge of wieiding the banstick at my mates, who admittedly, were begging for it.

as for the markey comment, i was being quite gentle!!
Text

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

CanaryX wrote:
Dean wrote:Canny....Posted at 7.05pm

what's your point? the 2 coments are not related in any way. i stand by both comments of course.

We must try and debate constructively.....

but innit funny how someone like markey, who grumbles nonstop about "them foreigners", always writes like a semi-illiterate dyslexic albanian.......

Very constructive.....
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 pm

CanaryX wrote:i stepped in, cos micky was on the verge of wieiding the banstick at my mates, who admittedly, were begging for it.

as for the markey comment, i was being quite gentle!!

In comparison to your usual vile and disgusting stronger rants comments, I suppose you were.

In your head, that is.

Postby Guest88 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 pm

[Today 08:39 PM] Lola: I was in bed so dont have a go on me Hickey
[Today 08:38 PM] Micky: She maybe a bit of a wind up Lola, but there was no need at all for what happened last night, it was disgraceful and i hold my hands up for not sorting it out sooner, but we thought as adults that they might sort it out, but we were wrong, but we wont be making the same mistake i assure you.
[Today 08:38 PM] hickeyj: are you going to allow this Micky? more fucking insults
[Today 08:38 PM] hickeyj: she is not a wind up merchant
[Today 08:37 PM] Lola: Good idea, I dont drink anymore and cant understand people who do or wht they are on about
[Today 08:36 PM] letitbe: maybe a sobriety test should be give to night posters!
[Today 08:35 PM] Lola: She is a wind up merchant
[Today 08:33 PM] Major Starbold: She is a tough cookie.
[Today 08:32 PM] Major Starbold: I reckon she will be back.
[Today 08:30 PM] Micky: We were at fault Major because we let it go too far, because we mistakenly assumed that certain posters could behave like adults, but we were wrong.
[Today 08:30 PM] Vils: She is lovely Major; they were unkind; I wasn't here.
[Today 08:28 PM] Major Starbold: I hope Ty comes back on. Could you have stopped the abuse and insults to her, Vils?
[Today 08:23 PM] Vils: Well I just hope we haven't lost Ty........
Guest88

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Guest88 wrote:[Today 08:39 PM] Lola: I was in bed so dont have a go on me Hickey
[Today 08:38 PM] Micky: She maybe a bit of a wind up Lola, but there was no need at all for what happened last night, it was disgraceful and i hold my hands up for not sorting it out sooner, but we thought as adults that they might sort it out, but we were wrong, but we wont be making the same mistake i assure you.
[Today 08:38 PM] hickeyj: are you going to allow this Micky? more fucking insults
[Today 08:38 PM] hickeyj: she is not a wind up merchant
[Today 08:37 PM] Lola: Good idea, I dont drink anymore and cant understand people who do or wht they are on about
[Today 08:36 PM] letitbe: maybe a sobriety test should be give to night posters!
[Today 08:35 PM] Lola: She is a wind up merchant
[Today 08:33 PM] Major Starbold: She is a tough cookie.
[Today 08:32 PM] Major Starbold: I reckon she will be back.
[Today 08:30 PM] Micky: We were at fault Major because we let it go too far, because we mistakenly assumed that certain posters could behave like adults, but we were wrong.
[Today 08:30 PM] Vils: She is lovely Major; they were unkind; I wasn't here.
[Today 08:28 PM] Major Starbold: I hope Ty comes back on. Could you have stopped the abuse and insults to her, Vils?
[Today 08:23 PM] Vils: Well I just hope we haven't lost Ty........

Yeah, bi-polar is the new alcoholism for Lola.

You really are a dim twat Micky and even the hardcore are seeing that. The rest of us saw it ages ago :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive old