NAA's fovourite axe!

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: NAA's fovourite axe!

Postby kitty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Calling someone "an incompetent idiotic clown" is an attack in anyone's book. And out the blue too. :dunno:
kitty

Re: NAA's fovourite axe! and Deans Booze belly

Postby Text » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Dean wrote:
CanaryX wrote:
kitty wrote:
CanaryX wrote:
Dean wrote:........................your abusive PMs in public, your sending of vicious PMs is not in doubt, it has been
proven as fact..................?

well pardon the pun, but is that a fact???
proven by the same team (adam and gemo) that proved canny is deffo irishwoman called buddy G and zia, who posts from belfast. they said the IP's matched!!! proven beyond all doubt, canny is a belfast iriswoman.. they were so sure, they banned that innocent person.

yep, adam and gemo, that crack team of techno-wizards!!! SBS is where it kicked off. both "victims" said the pm's weren't from toasted, you asked them in my presence! don't bother telling me any different, cos we've been there.

adam and gemo could not crack out a smelly-eggy fart between them. they are a pair of incompetent
idiotic clowns, and their techie "knowhow" was the biggest laugh in forumland
. all that stuff about PM's, that bionic duo were the ones who proved it.

:rofl: :rofl:

That is just rubbish canny. Why you need to attack Adam & Gemo in this, I cannot fathom. :dunno:
it's not a bloody attack.. it's an absolute fact. adam and gemo "proved" it and banned buddyg and zia on may bank holiday 2009. ASK ANYBODY. they were admin.

admin are the ppl who check IP's and ban ppl kitty. i'm sorry if they are your mates, but that is what happened. full stop.

What does any of that have to do with you being abusive to numerous people via PMs? :dunno:
just get a life dean. seriously.
Text

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm

CanaryX wrote:just get a life dean. seriously.

As I expected, nothing you can say will divert the attention away from your lies and abuse.

Bye bye Canny....
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm

CanaryX wrote:
kitty wrote:
CanaryX wrote:
Dean wrote:........................your abusive PMs in public, your sending of vicious PMs is not in doubt, it has been

proven by the same team (adam and gemo) that proved canny is deffo irishwoman called buddy G and zia, who posts from belfast. they said the IP's matched!!! proven beyond all doubt, canny is a belfast iriswoman.. they were so sure, they banned that innocent person.

yep, adam and gemo, that crack team of techno-wizards!!! SBS is where it kicked off. both "victims" said the pm's weren't from toasted, you asked them in my presence! don't bother telling me any different, cos we've been there.

adam and gemo could not crack out a smelly-eggy fart between them. they are a pair of incompetent
idiotic clowns, and their techie "knowhow" was the biggest laugh in forumland
. all that stuff about PM's, that bionic duo were the ones who proved it.

That is just rubbish canny. Why you need to attack Adam & Gemo in this, I cannot fathom. :dunno:
it's not a bloody attack.. it's an absolute fact. adam and gemo "proved" it and banned buddyg and zia on may bank holiday 2009. ASK ANYBODY. they were admin.

admin are the ppl who check IP's and ban ppl kitty. i'm sorry if they are your mates, but that is what happened. full stop.

Fooking hell Canny :gigglesnshit: How the fuck is ANYBODY supposed to know if Adam and Gemo did ban those people on May bank holiday 2009?

You are one fscrewed in the head mofo.

Postby Fenella » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

kitty wrote:Calling someone "an incompetent idiotic clown" is an attack in anyone's book. And out the blue too. :dunno:

Quite mild for this forum though, to be fair. :gigglesnshit:
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

CanaryX wrote:

proven by the same team (adam and gemo) which "proved" t that canny is deffo an irishwoman called buddyG / zia, who posts from belfast. they said the IP's matched!!! A & G proved beyond all doubt, that canny is a belfast irishwoman.. they were so sure, they banned an innocent person i had never heard of.

idiotic clowns, and their techie "knowhow" was the biggest laugh in forumland. all that stuff about PM's, that bionic duo were the ones who proved it.

I think that was Edna actually. :pmsl:
Fenella

Postby kitty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Fenella wrote:
kitty wrote:Calling someone "an incompetent idiotic clown" is an attack in anyone's book. And out the blue too. :dunno:

You have a point there :paranoid:
kitty

Postby Text » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm

kitty wrote:
Fenella wrote:

they never apologised to me or the other woman. they simply wiped the egg off their idiotic faces and shrugged. they are a pair of stupid idiotic clowns. beneath my contempt! banning an innocent poster cos their ACP doesn't know the difference between a belfast IP a yorkshire one.
Text

Postby kitty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm

CanaryX wrote:
kitty wrote:
Fenella wrote:

they never apologised to me or the other woman. they simply wiped the egg off their idiotic faces and shrugged. they are a pair of stupid idiotic clowns. beneath my contempt! banning an innocent poster cos their ACP doesn't know the difference between a belfast IP a yorkshire one.

If I was you, I would stop this line of nonsense.
kitty

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm

kitty wrote:
CanaryX wrote:
kitty wrote:
Fenella wrote:

If I was you, I would stop this line of nonsense.

This.

I like you Canny but really love, time to move on.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 pm

to the other poster who said how do i remember it's all still there in a thread another forum.
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 am

I'd give it a rest you mad bitch. I'm sure there are plenty of people around with the screenshots.........

Just sayin..

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 am

Guest wrote:I'd give it a rest you mad bitch. I'm sure there are plenty of people around with the screenshots.........

Just sayin..

:mrgreen:

Postby Lexi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

I might lock this thread! it's become a total pile of shit!! :shake head:
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 am

In fact, why haven't any of you locked it?? NAA got her answer..ish! yet the thread is still here? with people chatting shit??!

I'm in a bad mood! :shoot:
Lexi

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old