SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 pm

measurer wrote:"Puts on Ploppy's hat for the night, and gives El G a spelling citation...

Diarrhoea. :mrgreen:

:Hiya:

Maybe that's the American way of spelling it. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Fenella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:I don't get the stalking horse stuff.

Simples fen, edders tried to use trini as her Stalking Horse against the Anonymous guest, and he wouldn't take the bait and told her in a very cute way to P.O.

Oh I see! Yes, she did say something about Trini patting Stooo on the head.

Edna
Traitorian

Date: Sun Dec 12 13:47 2010

So you're not going to give Stooo a pat on his little bald head then?

:dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

I think Edna's taking this "guilty by association" thing into the realms of fantasy. Firstly, Trini doesn't post here much, and secondly, it wasn't you who made those comments on EofE as far as I know. :dunno:
Fenella

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Fenella wrote:I think Edna's taking this "guilty by association" thing into the realms of fantasy. Firstly, Trini doesn't post here much, and secondly, it wasn't you who made those comments on EofE as far as I know. :dunno:

How many people has she pissed off online to date?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:I think Edna's taking this "guilty by association" thing into the realms of fantasy. Firstly, Trini doesn't post here much, and secondly, it wasn't you who made those comments on EofE as far as I know. :dunno:

Loads, but I don't know who would say that stuff. I know you didn't, and I don't think Shine did it this time. I just think it must have been Edna herself. She didn't delete any of it, and she quoted it all on BF again. Some of the phrases sound a bit like you, and there was a reference to "long shadows" which is a phrase I use sometimes, but Edna has impersonated people before - remember?
Fenella

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Loads, but I don't know who would say that stuff. I know you didn't, and I don't think Shine did it this time. I just think it must have been Edna herself. She didn't delete any of it, and she quoted it all on BF again. Some of the phrases sound a bit like you, and there was a reference to "long shadows" which is a phrase I use sometimes, but Edna has impersonated people before - remember?

Yeah, she certainly has a history of it. Do you think it was another attempt at trying to gain sympathy for herself? She seems to use the same theme over and over again. :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yeah, she certainly has a history of it. Do you think it was another attempt at trying to gain sympathy for herself? She seems to use the same theme over and over again. :shake head:

I think it was another excuse for a bout of "outrage" and another excuse to go for you (and possibly me too).
Fenella

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Part 8??
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Previous

Return to The Archive old