SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
dolly wrote:Terrible to talk of someone's illness like that !!! You shouldn't use a persons illness to attack them. There are enough things to argue about than stooping that low. And to the 'guest' who will come on and say I an defending the 'hive'.... before you start .. :dafinger:

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Dolly but this isn't your normal person we're talking about.That woman is vile,nasty and never shows any compassion for anyone else,so please tell,why should posters here feel sympathy for her?She could have kept her alleged illness between herself and her closest friends on PS or Fb but since she decided to put it out there while spewing venom to every Tom,Dick and Harry,she's fair game as far as I'm concerned.Sorry but that crap about "talking about someone's illness like that" doesn't wash with me, if you don't want to be ridiculed or talked about,don't put your personal info on a bitching forum full of strangers you abuse 24/7,simples :snooty:
How do we even know it's true? Because she says so? :roll:
guest are you a member .but getting a point accross and not using your user name here ? or are you someone that just likes to take the piss out of someones ilness and want others here to join in , and devide opinions of posters here ? just asking like
Kat

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part6

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:he means you side with fatso :gigglesnshit:

Why?

not defending your bff too good :leer:

Maybe he will answer himself... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:
dolly wrote:Terrible to talk of someone's illness like that !!! You shouldn't use a persons illness to attack them. There are enough things to argue about than stooping that low. And to the 'guest' who will come on and say I an defending the 'hive'.... before you start .. :dafinger:

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Dolly but this isn't your normal person we're talking about.That woman is vile,nasty and never shows any compassion for anyone else,so please tell,why should posters here feel sympathy for her?She could have kept her alleged illness between herself and her closest friends on PS or Fb but since she decided to put it out there while spewing venom to every Tom,Dick and Harry,she's fair game as far as I'm concerned.Sorry but that crap about "talking about someone's illness like that" doesn't wash with me, if you don't want to be ridiculed or talked about,don't put your personal info on a bitching forum full of strangers you abuse 24/7,simples :snooty:
guest are you a member .but getting a point accross and not using your user name here ? or are you someone that just likes to take the piss out of someones ilness and want others here to join in , and devide opinions of posters here ? just asking like

Eh??? Foxyloxy read the topic of this thread,be also aware that this is an open forum and I can post what ever I like as long as no rules are broken,capice?
Dividing opinions of posters??? :roll: Jeeezzz,what ever next? :shake head:

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why?

Bloody hell that was days ago :gigglesnshit: I've forgotten the context now but it was in reply to someone implying that you and Edders were chums.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby lets be fair » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why?

If by '"bff" you mean Poca, are you for real? :kinell:
He is always defending her :dunno:
I've read that thread on E of E and as usual he spoke up for her.
lets be fair

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why?

Bloody hell that was days ago :gigglesnshit: I've forgotten the context now but it was in reply to someone implying that you and Edders were chums.

I'm just catching up, not been on for a few days...

Im no chum of Ednas, I hardly ever speak to her. I dont have the hate for her that some on here do though...
Dean

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Eh??? Foxyloxy read the topic of this thread,be also aware that this is an open forum and I can post what ever I like as long as no rules are broken,capice?

topic of thread shells a cunt . well i dont know shell ,not had enough dealings with her , although some cunt did post shit things about me over on exiles so i suppose she must be a bit of a cunt , but i wouldnt wish ilness on no cunt , sorry granny i know you do not like the tunt word :doomed:
Kat

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Postby Miss Brodie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm

WOW! Isn't she just? :thumbsup:
Miss Brodie

Postby Foxyloxy is a CUNT! » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:
foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:

topic of thread shells a cunt . well i dont know shell ,not had enough dealings with her , although some cunt did post shit things about me over on exiles so i suppose she must be a bit of a cunt , but i wouldnt wish ilness on no cunt , sorry granny i know you do not like the tunt word :doomed:

cunt, cunt, cunt! :gigglesnshit:
Foxyloxy is a CUNT!

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Kat

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm

foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:
foxyloxy wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wouldn't wish illness on people either,where in my posts did you read that I would? I said I had no sympathy for her because I don't understand how someone so ill would want to waste their time on abusing strangers on a forum,especially since she just got married.Please don't twist my words lady :mrgreen:

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

yes guest you are right in one way giving out too much personal information on sites can hurt when someone decides to use it against you , i have said before not nice , but to give out all that personal information over the internet must come as you trusted in the first place i would amagine people lern by their mistakes
Kat

Postby guesty » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm

foxyloxy wrote:yes guest you are right in one way giving out too much personal information on sites can hurt when someone decides to use it against you , i have said before not nice , but to give out all that personal information over the internet must come as you trusted in the first place i would amagine people lern by their mistakes

Many have learnt the hard way with their dealings with Shell , but this is also someone who is at her PC 24/7 searching and asking for info on ppl.
Obviously 'Andy' isn't keeping her happy :shell:
guesty

Postby Kat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:48 pm

wow that does sound bad guesty omg , thing is i sort of go with the flow and as i really dont know many forums its a right eye opener :ohshi: really finding it hard to understand how friends that once was , turned against each other , have a nice day guesty .
Kat

Postby Edmund Blackadder » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm

foxyloxy wrote:yes guest you are right in one way giving out too much personal information on sites can hurt when someone decides to use it against you , i have said before not nice , but to give out all that personal information over the internet must come as you trusted in the first place i would amagine people lern by their mistakes

Post with snakes and expect to get bitten... Shell is a snake of the highest order and she will reap what she sows.
Edmund Blackadder

Next

Return to The Archive old