SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part7

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 am

Fenella wrote:It's amazing how Edna has happened to just find a phrase that I used on here about "long shadows" isn't it? It's almost as if she's been waiting for a chance to use it herself and blame it on me. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Edna and Shell cooked up that stuff between them, posted it themselves, and then pretended to be outraged. :cool:

Like I said before, Shell kept posting and reposting stuff that was supposedly written about her that she was "outraged" about :pmsl: . Posters were saying they never ever saw the stuff that she claims was written yet she kept posting and reposting "supposed" stuff that was nasty and then claimed admin deleted it.

A liar through and through.

Postby measurer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am

I haven't read there Fen, so haven't a clue what's going on. I just can't be arsed with it, and don't give them much thought. I didn't really speak to Edna in depth, and it kind of shocked me that she felt she could comment on me so nastily, when I had did her no harm, but there you go, the net for you. :dunno:
measurer

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:It's amazing how Edna has happened to just find a phrase that I used on here about "long shadows" isn't it? It's almost as if she's been waiting for a chance to use it herself and blame it on me. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Edna and Shell cooked up that stuff between them, posted it themselves, and then pretended to be outraged. :cool:

Like I said before, Shell kept posting and reposting stuff that was supposedly written about her that she was "outraged" about :pmsl: . Posters were saying they never ever saw the stuff that she claims was written yet she kept posting and reposting "supposed" stuff that was nasty and then claimed admin deleted it.

A liar through and through.

I think you're right. They're trying too hard now - they've obviously been looking for phrases I've used and that Stooo has used, and they've posted that stuff between them. Why else would Edna reply to it? She's a mod and she didn't delete it. They weren't subtle enough I'm afraid. :laughing:

Goodness knows why Stooo bothers going there to defend himself. I wouldn't - it's a cesspit, and who cares what two old bags post about themselves just to get attention?
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

measurer wrote:I haven't read there Fen, so haven't a clue what's going on. I just can't be arsed with it, and don't give them much thought. I didn't really speak to Edna in depth, and it kind of shocked me that she felt she could comment on me so nastily, when I had did her no harm, but there you go, the net for you. :dunno:

Yes, well next time you read stuff about me on Bitchfest, or you're "given" information, just remember what bitches they are. :smilin:
Fenella

Postby measurer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am

Why would I be given information on you??? If I wanted anything, I'd only have to look on those forums. As I said, I aint interested.
measurer

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am

measurer wrote:Why would I be given information on you??? If I wanted anything, I'd only have to look on those forums. As I said, I aint interested.

You were interested enough on Jezzas - unless I'm getting you mixed up with someone else.
Fenella

Postby El Guapo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am

measurer wrote:Ur bad! BTW, where's some screenplays? I enjoyed your last one.

Working on the Xmas play atm lol The first Act was just a teaser. :thumbsup:
El Guapo

Postby measurer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am

Pm's there and links. Wasn't really interested, more nosey. :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am

Mrs.Oddball
Admintorian

Date: Sun Dec 12 00:14 2010
Yes it's a Sad day, it's a sad day when you and Fenny always use that as an answer.

She tried the same with me and always does, "well Shell does have alot of enemies on SOL"...............you all had no idea about me on SOL. You went by hearsay.

You fucked up stooo, you posted all this shit and we know it. But like was said, it won't be given away to you. Because most likely, you'll do it again, and fuck up again.

You sadly think that it's just me that can't stand your new BFF. I have had the opportunity to post filth about Edna tonight but why?

What's the point? I don't care anyway. Fuck her and fuck you, you're just different piles of dogshit blended together, little more than something to be avoided when walking down the street.

Edna has her enemies and be sure that I'm not the only one.

Do you really think that I would have been so restrained?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am

Stooo wrote:
Mrs.Oddball
Admintorian

Date: Sun Dec 12 00:14 2010
Yes it's a Sad day, it's a sad day when you and Fenny always use that as an answer.

She tried the same with me and always does, "well Shell does have alot of enemies on SOL"...............you all had no idea about me on SOL. You went by hearsay.

You fucked up stooo, you posted all this shit and we know it. But like was said, it won't be given away to you. Because most likely, you'll do it again, and fuck up again.

You sadly think that it's just me that can't stand your new BFF. I have had the opportunity to post filth about Edna tonight but why?

What's the point? I don't care anyway. Fuck her and fuck you, you're just different piles of dogshit blended together, little more than something to be avoided when walking down the street.

Edna has her enemies and be sure that I'm not the only one.

Do you really think that I would have been so restrained?

I don't know how many enemies Shell had on SOL, but if she was the same there, she must have had quite a few ....
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am

measurer wrote:Pm's there and links. Wasn't really interested, more nosey. :mrgreen:

What PMs and links?
Fenella

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 am

Fenella wrote:
measurer wrote:Pm's there and links. Wasn't really interested, more nosey. :mrgreen:

What PMs and links?

No PMs, no links just edited posts on pre mod. At least we just disapprove stuff if it's a bit dodgy, we don't change the entire post.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 am

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

What PMs and links?

No PMs, no links just edited posts on pre mod. At least we just disapprove stuff if it's a bit dodgy, we don't change the entire post.

Eh? I think I've lost the thread of this thread now.
Fenella

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 am

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

What PMs and links?

I have made a few posts on EoE tonight. they have been altered.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

What PMs and links?

I have made a few posts on EoE tonight. they have been altered.

Yes, but I was replying to measurer. I didn't understand her post. Was hers in reply to El?
Fenella

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old