SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part8

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part8

Postby toffee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Fenella wrote:
toffee wrote:
El Guapo wrote:I think the problem here is that a 15 year old girl shouldn't be trying to troll anyone full stop. You're being allowed to stay up late with the adults but you're not an adult yet. It's wrong of you to provoke people when you know it's difficult for them to retaliate once they learn your true age. Messing with people's heads and emotions is just wrong on so many levels and 15 is young but definitely still old enough to know better.

Simply saying sorry isn't enough sometimes and maybe that's the lesson you need to learn here. If you're going to lie to people, and be a bitch, don't do the whole "I'm only 15 and I have an excuse" shit. Remember that your presence here is a privilege and not a right.

But she wasn't trolling in PM's was she? She was trolling a forum with a persona. The people on the forum reacted as if the persona was real.
So how is being 15 a excuse for people to treat her different when the people she trolled DIDN'T know she was 15.

She shouldn't have been on Jezzas in the first place. It states that one should be over 18 to join.

Is that the issue though?
I thought it was just Abs that was pissed off that she wasn't chatting to a bloke?
I don't see were age comes into it with just normal chit chat. I can understand she would be a bit surprised but what difference does it make who it is sat at their computer?
toffee

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm

kathers wrote:
Abstruse wrote:
kathers wrote:Just to say...the Exiles are actually pretty much right that I led Abstruse on and should have told her the truth or just kept my trolling strictly trolly, and not got friendly. (Although I'll reiterate that there was absolutely no sexual conversation. Just badly punctuated chat.) But I'm not gonna attempt to justify myself, cause I'm just sorry. ETA: Also sorry that it's been all dragged out in public. But, c'est l'internet I guess. I am sorry.

Sorry.

Anyway...I don't know if Shell really still is the biggest cunt on forums. What are you all thinking these days? :smilin:

Finally, I knew that you knew why I was asking why, and wondered how long it would take to get an honest reply. I still do not wish to bring this in public, but since you refuse to answer any more emails, and the whole of forum is talking about it anyways, I guess I have no choice but to answer here. You should be sorry, I can't believe you did that. I can see having your fake persona for fun, but to deny it when I asked and lead me to believe you were being honest all that time, when in fact just about everything you said wasn't true? All the stories, the fake concern, etc.

Do you think I would of told you any of the things I did in pms and emails, had I known you were just someone playing a game? But to make such a fool of me, when you knew that at some point it would be dragged out in public? Why, when i've been nothing but genuine and honest with you. As for your mother knowing about your persona, I can only assume she didn't know that you were pming and emailing me and carrying on this game. I really would hate to think that she knew you were doing this and condoning it. I really liked kitty and hate to think she would go along with something like that.

The only thing I ever said that wasn't true was that I wasn't me, that I wasn't kathers. All the concern was real, all the stories were real but slightly tweaked, genders swapped or whatever. I don't have the imagination for writing an entire fake life, so I just put a different perspective and grammar on my own I suppose. Talking to you was never part of any game, it was just a mistake. I'm an amateur at this trolling business, still, which is how I ended up being stupid enough to be as friendly with folk as I would be under my real name. Clearly when I was being all mystery-wrapped-in-enigma (no pun intended) this was a ridiculously bad idea which would only end up upsetting people. I didn't do it on purpose, to be cruel or to amuse myself, it was just idiocy, and I really am sorry. I've learned. Future personas will have disabled PMs. And better stealth. Or better still, I'll just post as me. How shit was I? Forgot to use a proxy within like, two weeks. Echoed my 'incognito' self on DS. What a shambles! But it was funny on the main boards, I suppose.

Also, I've lost the password to that email account.

You still don't get it do you? You now say that you will use "better stealth". You mean you will take care that nobody finds out how young you are? I appreciate that you might get chucked off some forums if you admit your age. Claire banned you from twisted because of it and I totally agreed with that. You might think you're old enough but forum owners have the right to refuse to let you join or post if they think you are too young. Why can't you just respect that and join some forums which aren't adult ones?

All this sneaking around trying to get on adult forums is ridiculous and now you've seen what can happen because of it. Obviously, the people on EofE are sick, and it's not your fault they're implying that Abs was trying to cyber with you, but it's Abs who is being accused here, and none of it would have happened if you hadn't told her some lies and waltzed around on a forum which clearly states you should be over 18 to post there.
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

toffee wrote:
Fenella wrote:
toffee wrote:
El Guapo wrote:I think the problem here is that a 15 year old girl shouldn't be trying to troll anyone full stop. You're being allowed to stay up late with the adults but you're not an adult yet. It's wrong of you to provoke people when you know it's difficult for them to retaliate once they learn your true age. Messing with people's heads and emotions is just wrong on so many levels and 15 is young but definitely still old enough to know better.

Simply saying sorry isn't enough sometimes and maybe that's the lesson you need to learn here. If you're going to lie to people, and be a bitch, don't do the whole "I'm only 15 and I have an excuse" shit. Remember that your presence here is a privilege and not a right.

But she wasn't trolling in PM's was she? She was trolling a forum with a persona. The people on the forum reacted as if the persona was real.
So how is being 15 a excuse for people to treat her different when the people she trolled DIDN'T know she was 15.

She shouldn't have been on Jezzas in the first place. It states that one should be over 18 to join.

Is that the issue though?
I thought it was just Abs that was pissed off that she wasn't chatting to a bloke?
I don't see were age comes into it with just normal chit chat. I can understand she would be a bit surprised but what difference does it make who it is sat at their computer?

I don't think that's just what Abs was pissed off about, but I can't answer for her.

Of course age is the issue. If a site states you should be over 18, it's reasonable to expect that the people on there are indeed over 18.
Fenella

Postby El Guapo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

It makes a shitload of difference. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to make friends with and confide in. Whatever way you want to look at it Kathers was incredibly deceitful to Abs and deceit isn't something I think should ever be encouraged in am impressionable teenager.

My definition of trolling is "fucking with people's minds to get a reaction" and that's exactly what happened here. It's all great fun when it's going on but this is the dark side to being a troll. Getting found out and taking your licks. It's wrong to troll and then come out with "I'm just a little girl" bollocks. If that's all you are then go and play in the fucking Wendy house.

A lot of people have spoken out in defence of Kathers whilst EoE have been attacking her, myself included, but that doesn't mean she's not accountable for her actions. If anyone else had been found out doing this they'd be getting crucified all over the place. I think Kathers has got off lightly and she's lucky Abs isn't the kind of person to now have thoughts of getting revenge somehow.

This is all about safety of a minor at the end of the day but you can't protect someone who insists ion jumping under fucking trains. Sorry is just a bullshit word that means nothing. People pay more attention to actions and unless Kathers wants to get herself a reputation as a troublemaker very early on she'd better think about what she's playing at.
El Guapo

Postby Miss Brodie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Fenella wrote:
kathers wrote:
Abstruse wrote:
kathers wrote:Just to say...the Exiles are actually pretty much right that I led Abstruse on and should have told her the truth or just kept my trolling strictly trolly, and not got friendly. (Although I'll reiterate that there was absolutely no sexual conversation. Just badly punctuated chat.) But I'm not gonna attempt to justify myself, cause I'm just sorry. ETA: Also sorry that it's been all dragged out in public. But, c'est l'internet I guess. I am sorry.

Sorry.

Anyway...I don't know if Shell really still is the biggest cunt on forums. What are you all thinking these days? :smilin:

Finally, I knew that you knew why I was asking why, and wondered how long it would take to get an honest reply. I still do not wish to bring this in public, but since you refuse to answer any more emails, and the whole of forum is talking about it anyways, I guess I have no choice but to answer here. You should be sorry, I can't believe you did that. I can see having your fake persona for fun, but to deny it when I asked and lead me to believe you were being honest all that time, when in fact just about everything you said wasn't true? All the stories, the fake concern, etc.

Do you think I would of told you any of the things I did in pms and emails, had I known you were just someone playing a game? But to make such a fool of me, when you knew that at some point it would be dragged out in public? Why, when i've been nothing but genuine and honest with you. As for your mother knowing about your persona, I can only assume she didn't know that you were pming and emailing me and carrying on this game. I really would hate to think that she knew you were doing this and condoning it. I really liked kitty and hate to think she would go along with something like that.

The only thing I ever said that wasn't true was that I wasn't me, that I wasn't kathers. All the concern was real, all the stories were real but slightly tweaked, genders swapped or whatever. I don't have the imagination for writing an entire fake life, so I just put a different perspective and grammar on my own I suppose. Talking to you was never part of any game, it was just a mistake. I'm an amateur at this trolling business, still, which is how I ended up being stupid enough to be as friendly with folk as I would be under my real name. Clearly when I was being all mystery-wrapped-in-enigma (no pun intended) this was a ridiculously bad idea which would only end up upsetting people. I didn't do it on purpose, to be cruel or to amuse myself, it was just idiocy, and I really am sorry. I've learned. Future personas will have disabled PMs. And better stealth. Or better still, I'll just post as me. How shit was I? Forgot to use a proxy within like, two weeks. Echoed my 'incognito' self on DS. What a shambles! But it was funny on the main boards, I suppose.

Also, I've lost the password to that email account.

You still don't get it do you? You now say that you will use "better stealth". You mean you will take care that nobody finds out how young you are? I appreciate that you might get chucked off some forums if you admit your age. Claire banned you from twisted because of it and I totally agreed with that. You might think you're old enough but forum owners have the right to refuse to let you join or post if they think you are too young. Why can't you just respect that and join some forums which aren't adult ones?

All this sneaking around trying to get on adult forums is ridiculous and now you've seen what can happen because of it. Obviously, the people on EofE are sick, and it's not your fault they're implying that Abs was trying to cyber with you, but it's Abs who is being accused here, and none of it would have happened if you hadn't told her some lies and waltzed around on a forum which clearly states you should be over 18 to post there.

I have to agree with Fenella on this a bit as it was the phrase "better stealth" that caught my eye here. Meaning exactly that you will endeavour not to get caught out again doing exactly the thing you are supposed to be so very sorry about now. Precocious you may be but you are way down the list when it comes to adult RL sitations despite the number of forums you post on. I also am appalled by your language. I am known on here for detesting the use of the vulgar "c" word especially when used by women and even more so when it is used on an adult forum by a 15 year old child. I feel for Abstruse here TBH and I am not in the least bit suprised that she is upset and angry about it. I bet you used to go to bed chucking to yourself about your blinding subterfuge.

Not a good look. :shake head:
Miss Brodie

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 pm

El Guapo wrote:It makes a shitload of difference. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to make friends with and confide in. Whatever way you want to look at it Kathers was incredibly deceitful to Abs and deceit isn't something I think should ever be encouraged in am impressionable teenager.

My definition of trolling is "fucking with people's minds to get a reaction" and that's exactly what happened here. It's all great fun when it's going on but this is the dark side to being a troll. Getting found out and taking your licks. It's wrong to troll and then come out with "I'm just a little girl" bollocks. If that's all you are then go and play in the fucking ***** house.

A lot of people have spoken out in defence of Kathers whilst EoE have been attacking her, myself included, but that doesn't mean she's not accountable for her actions. If anyone else had been found out doing this they'd be getting crucified all over the place. I think Kathers has got off lightly and she's lucky Abs isn't the kind of person to now have thoughts of getting revenge somehow.

This is all about safety of a minor at the end of the day but you can't protect someone who insists ion jumping under fucking trains. Sorry is just a bullshit word that means nothing. People pay more attention to actions and unless Kathers wants to get herself a reputation as a troublemaker very early on she'd better think about what she's playing at.

Yes, I agree but it's not just about the safety of a minor, it's also about protecting people from being accused of condoning the fact that a young girl posts on adult forums, and protecting those who might use inappropriate language when talking to a young girl who they think is older, and thereby laying themselves open to nasty accusations from nasty people.
Fenella

Postby El Guapo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Absolutely. This is not have a pop at Kathers day at all but ffs sometimes you need to explain to a kid why what they're doing is wrong. Kathers has had people fighting her corner recently saying shes responsible enough to post here but she needs to do her bit too.
El Guapo

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm

El Guapo wrote:Absolutely. This is not have a pop at Kathers day at all but ffs sometimes you need to explain to a kid why what they're doing is wrong. Kathers has had people fighting her corner recently saying shes responsible enough to post here but she needs to do her bit too.

I've said the same thing several times on several forums. I couldn't be sure it was her on Jezzas of course so I said nothing.
Fenella

Postby Kathers mate » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 pm

When Kathers was first posting on DS she got trolled to death and accused of being a 40 year old trucker and just pretending to be a teenage girl to groom other teens.
So can you blame her for hiding who she was so she could get a proper debate out of people? I know her well enough to know she won't have invented the persona for any other reason than to get treated as a equal.
Kathers mate

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Fenella wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Absolutely. This is not have a pop at Kathers day at all but ffs sometimes you need to explain to a kid why what they're doing is wrong. Kathers has had people fighting her corner recently saying shes responsible enough to post here but she needs to do her bit too.

I've said the same thing several times on several forums. I couldn't be sure it was her on Jezzas of course so I said nothing.

16 or 18, who cares. Exactl what is it on a forum that is ok for an 18 year old that will be detrimental to a 16 year old?

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:55 pm

It's been common knowledge that kathers was rat for well over a year. Why the fuss now?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Kathers mate wrote:When Kathers was first posting on DS she got trolled to death and accused of being a 40 year old trucker and just pretending to be a teenage girl to groom other teens.
So can you blame her for hiding who she was so she could get a proper debate out of people? I know her well enough to know she won't have invented the persona for any other reason than to get treated as a equal.

I think a lot of people have been accused of being trucker at some point, 40 or not. :gigglesnshit:
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Stooo wrote:It's been common knowledge that kathers was rat for well over a year. Why the fuss now?

It was me who mentioned what "Enigma" had said on PS (or was it EofE?). Shell quoted something on EofE about Rat which involved me. Things went on from there really.
Fenella

Postby charlie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Whats Avon Barkside's opinion on all this....?
charlie

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:It's been common knowledge that kathers was rat for well over a year. Why the fuss now?

It was me who mentioned what "Enigma" had said on PS (or was it EofE?). Shell quoted something on EofE about Rat which involved me. Things went on from there really.

So, some people are getting het up about ancient news?

Nothing changes I guess.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old