The budgie slut thread ;) #5

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: The budgie slut thread ;) #5

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 am

Holly wrote:Hi Sunny,I've sent you a Pm :smilin:

just sent u one back! :wink:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:15 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Holly wrote:Yeah yeah,that all sounds really good,can hardly wait :canny: ..so when are you going to send the money baby ??? :wubwub:

As soon as you do a cyber-streak across the forum screaming "I LOVE BUDGIE AND POCA'S A CUNT"....... :pmsl:

I'm working on the premise Poca was drunk last night or had a bad day. If you are reading this Poca, you may apologise and all is forgiven and no I'm not being snidey......

To be honest poca if u were drunk!!! i will not hold it against ya! but if u were sober then not a good look hun...i really thought u were a nice lass!
Sunny

Postby Rabas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 am

Don't worry Sunny I come in peaces
Rabas

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Holly wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Right anyway, have I ever mentioned that Holly is seriously hot and she should move to Scotland?? No?

Like her fellow countryman Fritzl I wouldn't mind keeping her in MY basement, and by "basement" I mean "pants"

Holly if you click my profile you can find my email address, send me an email if you like, don't let Norma Bates put ya off!!!!!!!

Wooohooo Budgie,I'm all for it,can't wait to leave this rockin and rollin island .I always wanted to move to Scotland.....no really.....and I'm sure your basement's quite cozy,no doubt I will be very happy there.Ok,here's the deal.You send me $5000 for my airfare and of course I need some new pits and pieces and when I get there I'll contact my bank in Austria ( where I have a lot of money invested ) and I'll double the amount to be transferred back into your account asap..just don't forget to give me all your account details.See,you can't lose and you can come and see me in the basement anytime you like :wubbers: ..So,what do you think ?

Just $5000? I keep that in my pocket!!!!! :pmsl:

Yes, the conditions of living in my basement is that I will expect conjugal visits every day for at least 24 years, I also reserve the right to grow a great big fuckoff moustache and wavy hair, and walk around in red speedos :pmsl:

I don't mind if you get preggers with my kids, but bear in mind the basement aint that big so you'd have to share room with them.

But there's a lot of love in budgie Fritzl's basement!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least his speedo's are not blue like the real fritzls!!! :pmsl:
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 am

Morning chaps and chapesses. :Hiya:

I get really odd PMs on SOL from lots of lovely ladies offering their wares :ohshi:

I tend to hit the Report Button and post them also to ask if anyone else is getting the same.

And it seems they are e mails from very promiscuous girls who many fellow posters have sent money abroad to

--on the promise of Love and Marriage/A blow job sometime soon :ohshi:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

Just got some work to do for our South African cousins.... be back soon :cuppaT:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Poca tackles Budgie then slams SD and Holly

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

what a hoot the budgie slut thread turned into early this morning. if your interested in seeing handbags at dawn then please read the budgie slut thread from pages 93 ...this spat deserves a place in the sleeping dogs history books and not be swept under the carpet :canny: ....righto back to work for me :twirl:

Postby Rabas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 am

BUDGIE wrote:Just got some work to do for our South African cousins.... be back soon :cuppaT:

Cousins ???
Rabas

Postby LordRaven » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 am

Pocahontas wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Stop embarrassing yerself Budge... just cos you can sing like a Bee Gee hanging in a noose dont make you exempt from ridicule ! :gigglesnshit:

Whats your talent then... apart from stalking :pmsl:

Grasping at straws is pitiful Budge ! :mrgreen: .. Btw.. I ain't surprised Dean wanted his name removed from the title... so on that note I'll bid ya a pleasant and fruitful goodnight ! :mrgreen: ....... TTFN ! :wink:

Boo hoo the cyber romance has collapsed :pmsl:

Sunny is 1000x the woman you'll ever be. And I'm not joking either. You're a fucking weirdo.

I wouldn't even shag you for a dare :pmsl:

THANK FUCK FOR THAT ! :laughing:

Oh no! I was fast asleep in bed when all this was happening :bawlin:

I missed all the fun Poca and Budgie were having :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 am

Oh no! I was fast asleep in bed when all this was happening :bawlin:

I missed all the fun Poca and Budgie were having :gigglesnshit:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
You certainly did my dear! :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Morning chaps and chapesses. :Hiya:

I get really odd PMs on SOL from lots of lovely ladies offering their wares :ohshi:

I tend to hit the Report Button and post them also to ask if anyone else is getting the same.

And it seems they are e mails from very promiscuous girls who many fellow posters have sent money abroad to

:doomed: It wasn't me,I only want Budgie so send me money,he promised me his basement and that's an offer I can't refuse :fire:

Ok all you lovely people,I need my beauty sleep,got to get up in 6 hours....until I can get to Scotland,I still have to work for a living :grrrrr: ......have a great day everyone.

Bye bye darling...... :wubwub:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:37 am

Rabas wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Just got some work to do for our South African cousins.... be back soon :cuppaT:

Cousins ???

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Sunny

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 am

LordRaven wrote:Oh no! I was fast asleep in bed when all this was happening :bawlin:

I missed all the fun Poca and Budgie were having :gigglesnshit:

You're a weirdo!!!! Do you get off on abuse?? :shake head:

Handbags at dawn with 2 drunks. Or at least I was drunk :gigglesnshit:

How fun.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LordRaven » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 am

Holly wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Morning chaps and chapesses. :Hiya:

:doomed: It wasn't me,I only want Budgie so send me money,he promised me his basement and that's an offer I can't refuse :fire:

Ok all you lovely people,I need my beauty sleep,got to get up in 6 hours....until I can get to Scotland,I still have to work for a living :grrrrr: ......have a great day everyone.

Best of luck to you and all the victims of the earthquake Holly. Keep up the good work on the nursing front and keep saving for the trip to Scotland :more beer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Poca tackles Budgie then slams SD and Holly

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

Guest wrote:what a hoot the budgie slut thread turned into early this morning. if your interested in seeing handbags at dawn then please read the budgie slut thread from pages 93 ...this spat deserves a place in the sleeping dogs history books and not be swept under the carpet :canny: ....righto back to work for me :twirl:

I just had a look - fuckin' hell :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old