Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 am

Fenella wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:They took over and have recently deserted to post together on M*
cos Sly didn't get her own way or enough support from enough morons.

I have my own ideas as to why Syl stopped posting there, and I don't think it was to do with her not getting her "own way".

No but I can not decide exactly why she left Fenella - I don't suppose you wish to post your ideas?

Not really Ty - it would cause another row and I'm not up to that at the moment. :laughing:

OK Fen :smilin:
Tytonidae

Postby Lemon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Rollup wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:

Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

After all who wouldn't want their personal tax threshold increased to £21k before a penny is paid in tax? :thumbsup:

..yes, it is the principle, its you who keeps putting up the 'amounts' as if it excuses scum...so, we agree, dolescum are parasites and should be rooted out, it's the principle of the thing after all :smilin:

You understand nothing of political agendas.
Duncan Smith has stated he knows exactly how many dolescum there are when he said ex ammount of people have been on benefits for ex ammount of years.
Ex ammount of people have never had a job and so on.
No right minded person wants to support these people forever but most right minded people know what a tiny minority these people are in.
The government could target those people very easily as they are all there on computer screens.
But thats not the idea.
The idea is to whip idiots like you into a frenzy via the gobbldygook daily into believing theres millions of them at your door ...bit like reds under the bed.
Even though you say you seperate the genuine from the fake ...you rabid rantings help paint all people in reciept of benefits as scum.
Being naive and stupid doesn't help but you could get off your fucking high horse and educate yourself ...escape what your father has done to you.
Your blinkered narrow mindedness is what people find fucking irritating.

I don't think that they can be targeted VERY easily - they have set themselves up with huge dependency and the state is trying to find a way to draw down the handouts to ALL parasites....it's a tad difficult when feigned illness and broods of offspring are involved but lets hope IDS gets brave and cuts and limits all welfare to these types

This is in place. People get exposed all time for cheating the system.
Lemon

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 am

Not just cheating at issue, it's contrived legitimacy which I suspect is the bigger problem
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 am

Tytonidae wrote:Not just cheating at issue, it's contrived legitimacy which I suspect is the bigger problem

Exactly. Tax dodgers need their assets seized etc etc. Tax dodging newspapers told couch up or shut etc etc

In USA Tyts how much tax did General Motors pay on their £14.5 Billion profit?

Yep you paid more tax filling up your car this week :whistle:

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:

Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

After all who wouldn't want their personal tax threshold increased to £21k before a penny is paid in tax? :thumbsup:

..yes, it is the principle, its you who keeps putting up the 'amounts' as if it excuses scum...so, we agree, dolescum are parasites and should be rooted out, it's the principle of the thing after all :smilin:

but the rich cost you about £100 a week dolescum a fiver both sets are parasites yet you ignore the parasites costing you and this country more :off head: :off head:

Postby charlie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 am

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

but the rich cost you about £100 a week dolescum a fiver both sets are parasites yet you ignore the parasites costing you and this country more :off head: :off head:

The rich are not scum and don't breed like rabbits according to tyts :snooty:
charlie

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's likely that the rich have contributed more and drain less, well you couldn't drain any less than dolescum, that's all they are, a drain - morally worse
Tytonidae

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

The rich are not scum and don't breed like rabbits according to tyts :snooty:

..they may breed as many as they can afford - scum breed and can afford NONE
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's likely that the rich have contributed more and drain less, well you couldn't drain any less than dolescum, that's all they are, a drain - morally worse

£120 billion a year is some draining of our economy. Whereas dolescum drain is some 20 times less

You are really proud you are paying a thousands a year for the right of the rich to not pay any tax. :off head:

Postby One of our submarines is missing » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am

[Today 11:33 AM] Northern-star: It is awful when PMs fall into the wrong hands especially if they are not nice ones. It is also equally as annoying if they have been deleted accidently and hold "important" info
[Today 11:31 AM] wiseguy: nor me lol
[Today 11:29 AM] Boaby: sorry major i havent got them
[Today 11:25 AM] Major Starbold: My PMs are missing???????????????

:ooer:
One of our submarines is missing

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 am

One of our submarines is missing wrote:[Today 11:33 AM] Northern-star: It is awful when PMs fall into the wrong hands especially if they are not nice ones. It is also equally as annoying if they have been deleted accidently and hold "important" info

Oh dear :gigglesnshit:

I wonder who guessed Starbold's password?

Should we have a sweep?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 am

quartzcrystal wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

You understand nothing of political agendas.
Duncan Smith has stated he knows exactly how many dolescum there are when he said ex ammount of people have been on benefits for ex ammount of years.
Ex ammount of people have never had a job and so on.
No right minded person wants to support these people forever but most right minded people know what a tiny minority these people are in.
The government could target those people very easily as they are all there on computer screens.
But thats not the idea.
The idea is to whip idiots like you into a frenzy via the gobbldygook daily into believing theres millions of them at your door ...bit like reds under the bed.
Even though you say you seperate the genuine from the fake ...you rabid rantings help paint all people in reciept of benefits as scum.
Being naive and stupid doesn't help but you could get off your fucking high horse and educate yourself ...escape what your father has done to you.
Your blinkered narrow mindedness is what people find fucking irritating.

I don't think that they can be targeted VERY easily - they have set themselves up with huge dependency and the state is trying to find a way to draw down the handouts to ALL parasites....it's a tad difficult when feigned illness and broods of offspring are involved but lets hope IDS gets brave and cuts and limits all welfare to these types

This is in place. People get exposed all time for cheating the system.

They caught some 56,000+ in 2008/9

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
One of our submarines is missing wrote:[Today 11:33 AM] Northern-star: It is awful when PMs fall into the wrong hands especially if they are not nice ones. It is also equally as annoying if they have been deleted accidently and hold "important" info

Should we have a sweep?

oooer someones been hacking into Maj's account... Will he continue to post on FH now,knowing he has been betrayed by someone there...

Probably...

As for guessing his PW...I'd go for.... FriLlYkNickERs

Postby One of our submarines is missing » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 am

Today 11:55 AM] Northern-star: what would be the reasons for doing that though?
[Today 11:54 AM] wiseguy: admin can stop people using the pm system
[Today 11:48 AM] Northern-star: Can pm's go missing? What does it mean ...........they have gone missing

:whistle:
One of our submarines is missing

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Should we have a sweep?

oooer someones been hacking into Maj's account... Will he continue to post on FH now,knowing he has been betrayed by someone there...

Probably...

As for guessing his PW...I'd go for.... FriLlYkNickERs

knickerz you mean :gigglesnshit:

Previous

Return to The Archive old