Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 pm

DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Double Standards wrote:Minnie and Mikey seem to have a lot in common re rules for posters and another set for themselves. :dafinger:

Well Micky did try to set up a new DS using the wise words of Minnie about personal arguments (Spoiler, he tried to make a new Morningstarr* forum).

Micky forgets (or didn't know) that DS started out as a technical forum and grew through evolution. I've had shit aimed at me about Dogs changing, but it's just been evolution. Budgie and co. love to banter and enjoy that side of the forum. Others like to talk politics and some like to rip into cunts on other forums.

Yes we've changed but not for the worse. If the forum didn't evolve then it would stagnate, something that Micky doesn't seem to be able to take onboard.

A very astute and well put post, Stooo.

I've only had seventeen bottles of red tonight as well :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Double Standards wrote:Minnie and Mikey seem to have a lot in common re rules for posters and another set for themselves. :dafinger:

Well Micky did try to set up a new DS using the wise words of Minnie about personal arguments (Spoiler, he tried to make a new Morningstarr* forum).

Micky forgets (or didn't know) that DS started out as a technical forum and grew through evolution. I've had shit aimed at me about Dogs changing, but it's just been evolution. Budgie and co. love to banter and enjoy that side of the forum. Others like to talk politics and some like to rip into cunts on other forums.

Yes we've changed but not for the worse. If the forum didn't evolve then it would stagnate, something that Micky doesn't seem to be able to take onboard.

:kinell:

I've only had a little bit more than a half bottle :bawlin: All gone now :cheers:
Bella

Postby shit_horizon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 pm

I thought perhaps if Sly had actually left (I still don't think she has btw) I might start posting there again.

:smilin:

But now I look at it and not only do I not want to post - I wonder why I ever did in the first place!

:dunno:

Then I remembered the strap line;

"FreshHorizon is a forum for everyone, with a great community you* can be sure you* will fit in!"

:yess:

But I'd missed the asterisks. So I checked the small print;

* The term "you" applies exclusively to fantacists, morons, bigots, fascists, arselickers, cocksuckers or gobshites ONLY

:facepalm:
shit_horizon

Postby Rollup. » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Bella wrote:
Rollup wrote:A big problem for micky is the place doesn't evolve in the manner your talking about Stooo.
For to long the same obsessives have been protected and encouraged against the bulk of the members.
It puts of new blood.
It puts off old blood trying once again for fucks sake.
I've just come running and screaming from there.
What few threads and posts are on there today that fucking owl woman is turning into her obsession.
The rest of the obsessives club seems to be having a few days off but she's a relentless fucking idiot ...a fucking obsessive moron.
Done for me.

I can't handle that mindset,rollup,it bothers me too much,in all honesty.I'm a pretty laid back person according to my friends etc but that just riles me.

I'm just don't understand her lack of empathy,I find it sad and frustrating .

Her extreme and immature views and obsessions along with a lack of empathy or insight are bordering on mental illness I reckon ...and that's not a flippant piss take.
I popped back there and she has succeeded in driving me out already!
Rollup.

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
DND wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:kinell:

I've only had a little bit more than a half bottle :bawlin: All gone now :cheers:

I was joking, brb, social services at the door :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drama queen jack » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 am

jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:
drama queen jack

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 am

drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

He's flounced already? :yikes:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am

Dean wrote:I wonder if Micky would activate me if I joined. Everyone else seems to be allowed back...

Shall I ask him ? :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 am

Pocahontas wrote:
Dean wrote:I wonder if Micky would activate me if I joined. Everyone else seems to be allowed back...

Nah, I dont think his answer will ever change...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 am

Dean wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Me neither... I asked the other day if there was gonna be an amnesty, he said... "No.. Dean's not coming back" ! :laughing: .... I only asked a friggin' question :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby ask for me » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 am

:gigglesnshit:
ask for me

Postby Dean » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 am

Pocahontas wrote:
Dean wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Me neither... I asked the other day if there was gonna be an amnesty, he said... "No.. Dean's not coming back" ! :laughing: .... I only asked a friggin' question :pmsl:

I get the impression hes not that keen on me. Maybe Im being paranoid, but still...
Dean

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am

drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

:mrgreen:
No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.
The famous five as they have become known really have taken over and fucked the place big time.
Micky didn't see it but he can't say he wasn't warned.
Here we are in a thread started by the ever loyal minor major and sly has fucked off to M* for a while cos she couldn't have all her own way or everyones support.
Markey is nowhere to be seen and that fucking owl woman does nothing but spread that extreme hatred bollox all over the forum.
Wouldn't surprise me if micky still can't see it.
I tried ...I remained cool and collected and polite ...under extreme pressure from an obsessive fucking pscho!
Rollup.

Postby I know » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 am

:whogives: :fire:
I know

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:54 am

Oh dear ...who is Edward then?

#
edward wood
Posted March 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

The main culprits on freshhorizon for anti gay anti muslim anti gypsy anti black anti asian anti immigration are a guy called the major another called marky and they are backed up by the site owner micky and then his mods.
It’s a terrible place selling itself as a nice family friendly place.
It is full of propaganda and untrue stories printed by the tabloids as mentioned in the article.
For those who would like to visit,
http://www.freshhorizon.co.uk/
http://www.butireaditinthepaper.co.uk/2011/01/03/shameful-journalism/
Rollup.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old