Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote::pmsl: you're funny jack

...you guys focus in on this one aspect of my posting, ignoring everything else I might think or be, you yourself agree with me on DNA storage Bella and there have been other areas of agreement and I'm decent about care of the vulnerable, animals, the NHS, peoples problems...I'm not nasty or peevish or withholding and don't attack for no reason.....I'm niiice damn it :snooty: :wink:

...give arguements why I should approve of a parasitic way of living, instead of attacking me personally - don't include transient claiming, or the genuine, stick to the leeches.......you can't can you, it's you who are the morons, advocating the waste of public money on the lazy and contriving and they are laughing at you....unless you are they!!

Why do you think there is no alternative to cuts?

If there were other measures, I'd still want the cuts, as living off the state is immoral and drags real people down - workers shouldn't have to witness dolescum and it's types like these whose lifestyle I want affected..they come in various forms but they all have in common a selfish, lazy, leeching, rather arrogant mentality;they know it, the government knows it, it's doing something about it thats the difficult part

Like the rich who cost us some TWENTY TIMES MORE than those you pillar????????????????????? Vodafone had their tax reduced by the same amount as 6 years worth of benefit fraud.

Why shouldn't people who have paid in for decades get help when they need it?

There have always been dolescum. Oh how we smile at the artful dodger at Christmas a dockhead precursor. Why didn't your beloved Tories do anything about them in the EIGHTEEN YEARS they were in charge?

..sounds like Punks approach this - it's not entirely about quantity, at least Vodafone contribute - anyway, by definition, dolescum don't 'pay in', they just, 'take out'

Your post mixes a few things up, it's obfuscation; benefit FRAUD is not the sole measure, you take no account of what Vodafone create or contribute, the arful dodger lived in very different times and has no relevance.. a pity thing in the end - you introduce genuine claimants when it's not those I speak of, etc etc :wink:
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...you guys focus in on this one aspect of my posting, ignoring everything else I might think or be, you yourself agree with me on DNA storage Bella and there have been other areas of agreement and I'm decent about care of the vulnerable, animals, the NHS, peoples problems...I'm not nasty or peevish or withholding and don't attack for no reason.....I'm niiice damn it :snooty: :wink:

...give arguements why I should approve of a parasitic way of living, instead of attacking me personally - don't include transient claiming, or the genuine, stick to the leeches.......you can't can you, it's you who are the morons, advocating the waste of public money on the lazy and contriving and they are laughing at you....unless you are they!!

Cos she's a fucking brain dead moron who hates rich cunts having to pay more than peppercorn tax :gigglesnshit:

..the rich should pay fair tax, course they should but that has nothing to do with the parasites of this country, who would need to fucking contribute first, in order to pay anything;which they don't.....you see the difference!!?

any tax dodger is a parasite just as much as a scrounger more so possibly as they cost us more and scroungers are most likely to be top VAT users. you just attack a group costing you far far less. why is that?

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 am

Guest wrote:
emily pankhurst wrote:

an excellent point very succinctly put,if i may say so ms ty :whistle: :hap:

The rich tax dodgers cost at least 20 times more :gigglesnshit:

She doesn't know she is funding their tax dodging activities :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

as are the rest of the middle class :off head: :off head: :off head: :off head:

They buy into the Daily Mail shit stories not realising the Mail pays no Corporation Tax as it is registered abroad in a tax haven. Telegraph group similarly.

...I can see dolescum with my own eyes - some tax avoidance, is a lesser crime, than living entirely off other folks tax
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 am

Guest wrote:
emily pankhurst wrote:

She doesn't know she is funding their tax dodging activities :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

They buy into the Daily Mail shit stories not realising the Mail pays no Corporation Tax as it is registered abroad in a tax haven. Telegraph group similarly.

I know. if someone is taking a fiver off you every friday and someone is taking a oner off you on saturday why are you just going to moan like fuck about the fiver and not the oner?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
emily pankhurst wrote:

...I can see dolescum with my own eyes - some tax avoidance, is a lesser crime, than living entirely off other folks tax

you are clearly stupid

being unemployed long term isn't a crime

willfully avoiding paying tax is a crime and those working have to pay for both but the rich are costing you and me far far more knucklehead

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 am

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cos she's a fucking brain dead moron who hates rich cunts having to pay more than peppercorn tax :gigglesnshit:

..the rich should pay fair tax, course they should but that has nothing to do with the parasites of this country, who would need to fucking contribute first, in order to pay anything;which they don't.....you see the difference!!?

any tax dodger is a parasite just as much as a scrounger more so possibly as they cost us more and scroungers are most likely to be top VAT users. you just attack a group costing you far far less. why is that?

...scroungers oughtn't to be able to afford to engage in activities which attract VAT - that's tax payers money they're spending, not their own, they have generated nothing, unlike folk who avoid a bit of tax. The two are not comparable
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

...scroungers oughtn't to be able to afford to engage in activities which attract VAT - that's tax payers money they're spending, not their own, they have generated nothing, unlike folk who avoid a bit of tax. The two are not comparable

£120 BILLION a bit of tax :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Dolescum cost less than 6.

your priorities are arse about face :snooty:

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:03 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
emily pankhurst wrote:

I know. if someone is taking a fiver off you every friday and someone is taking a oner off you on saturday why are you just going to moan like fuck about the fiver and not the oner?

I know it does beggar belief really why people ignore the hundred a week they pay in extra tax because of tax dodging cunts.

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

Rollup wrote:
drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

:mrgreen:
No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.
The famous five as they have become known really have taken over and fucked the place big time.
Micky didn't see it but he can't say he wasn't warned.
Here we are in a thread started by the ever loyal minor major and sly has fucked off to M* for a while cos she couldn't have all her own way or everyones support.
Markey is nowhere to be seen and that fucking owl woman does nothing but spread that extreme hatred bollox all over the forum.
Wouldn't surprise me if micky still can't see it.
I tried ...I remained cool and collected and polite ...under extreme pressure from an obsessive fucking pscho!

The Major, Syl, and markey don't seem to be posting there much at the moment, and yet you still manage to accuse them of "taking over". :dunno:
Fenella

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
emily pankhurst wrote:

Is that why the Telegraph and Mail refused to accept adverts about tax evasion when papers are crying out for ad revenue?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 am

Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:
drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.
The famous five as they have become known really have taken over and fucked the place big time.
Here we are in a thread started by the ever loyal minor major and sly has fucked off to M* for a while cos she couldn't have all her own way or everyones support.
Markey is nowhere to be seen and that fucking owl woman does nothing but spread that extreme hatred bollox all over the forum.
I tried ...I remained cool and collected and polite ...under extreme pressure from an obsessive fucking pscho!

The Major, Syl, and markey don't seem to be posting there much at the moment, and yet you still manage to accuse them of "taking over". :dunno:

they fucked orf dontcha kno'?

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 am

Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:

No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.

they fucked orf dontcha kno'?

Well then, assuming that the "famous five" includes those people, they can hardly be blamed for taking over can they?
Fenella

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 am

Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 am

Tytonidae wrote:Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:

Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

After all who wouldn't want their personal tax threshold increased to £21k before a penny is paid in tax? :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 am

Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:

No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.

Taken over is not the same as taking over.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old