SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part10

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part10

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Hob
Date: Mon Mar 28 20:07 2011

I'm quoting US law...and whether anyone likes to DEAL with reality or not the facts are that people have been SUCESSFULLY prosecuted for these kinds of crimes, and that is what they are...CRIMINAL conduct. I will also state the obvious, as more people engage in this kind of threatening behavior on the Internet these laws will be stengthened at the request of the public at large and with the strengthening of those laws will come the loss of privacy for all of us...

Who ever YOU are anon you're NOT doing yourself or ANYONE else any favors...government LOVES control....the MORE the BETTER. Why would you engage in behavior that plays into their hands to CONTROL YOUR life?

I don't know what the laws in the UK are but I'd be much surprised to find out that there have been NO successful prosecutions of people who have made threats on the Internet and have been CONVICTED of same.

By acting like an animal on the interent you're essentially shooting yourself in the foot as the LAWS that will be enacted to curtail your behavior will also limit your freedom and the freedoms of people who never engaged in such activity...

I doubt that the people of Northern Ireland give a shit about US law you drunken fool as it doesn't apply to them. You do realise that involving the Police will also put EoE and BF under the spotlight yet again don't you? Edna has been threatening people with beatings for years now. I urge you to report Dem. The fallout will be fantastic :awesome:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Stooo wrote:Hob

I'm quoting US law...and whether anyone likes to DEAL with reality or not the facts are that people have been SUCESSFULLY prosecuted for these kinds of crimes, and that is what they are...CRIMINAL conduct. I will also state the obvious, as more people engage in this kind of threatening behavior on the Internet these laws will be stengthened at the request of the public at large and with the strengthening of those laws will come the loss of privacy for all of us...

Who ever YOU are anon you're NOT doing yourself or ANYONE else any favors...government LOVES control....the MORE the BETTER. Why would you engage in behavior that plays into their hands to CONTROL YOUR life?

I don't know what the laws in the UK are but I'd be much surprised to find out that there have been NO successful prosecutions of people who have made threats on the Internet and have been CONVICTED of same.

By acting like an animal on the interent you're essentially shooting yourself in the foot as the LAWS that will be enacted to curtail your behavior will also limit your freedom and the freedoms of people who never engaged in such activity...

I doubt that the people of Northern Ireland give a shit about US law you drunken fool as it doesn't apply to them. You do realise that involving the Police will also put EoE and BF under the spotlight yet again don't you? Edna has been threatening people with beatings for years now. I urge you to report Dem. The fallout will be fantastic :awesome:

Isn't BF and EoE American Based forums?? I know Dogs is.

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hob

Isn't BF and EoE American Based forums?? I know Dogs is.

Dogs and BF are both hosted in the US, EoE is Canadian.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby WinstonFunk » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

WHAT?...............You lot are fucking foreigners!!
WinstonFunk

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Edna

Date: Mon Mar 28 21:12 2011

Anne, you haven't moved anywhere so you can drop that particular line of bullshit.

Hob, in the UK it's the Malicious Communications Act and quite a few people have already been prosecuted. Dem would be in even deeper trouble since her threats to kill my partner are due to his religion. All in all, she's posted enough here to fuck up her life big time if I decided to press charges.

As have you threatened many people both on BF and EoE let alone your 'prank' calls.

The stupid woman also forgets that I have access to IP numbers on here and that her ISP is legally obliged to keep records of what she has done on the internet. In criminal cases, ISPs hand over these records to the police so it would be there in black and white that she made the posts.

As do Modwest Edna, as I've said, you are fond of your threats (that come to nothing as usual) :bored:

Anyone with an ounce of sense or a modicum of knowledge always makes sure any dodgy posts or activity they are engaged in is done via a service such as Tor, which makes them untraceable.

TOR is an FBI CP honeypot that the CIA uses and nodes are searchable in regard to IPs

The sad thing is we are dealing with a mentally unstable woman who has been manipulated by Stooo. These details she keeps screeching about were provided by him, but Anne's too stupid to look back and see it's not the first name and address he claimed were mine. The bald one still goes very quiet when I mention the fact he was harrassing some woman in Portglenone a couple of years ago with prank phone calls. This time he's taking no chances and getting Anne to do the dirty work so that she can take the fall if it all goes tits up. Again, there's a good reason he doesn't allow her to post this sort of thing on dogs.

Dem hasn't posted here for weeks, I provided no details but am happy to pass on your details provided by you and sent to me by others. Who is this woman in Porthglenone that you allege that I have harassed and please provide some proof of your allegations especially in regard to phone calls. Chucking shit at the wall just makes a mess that has to be cleared up.

Again, Stooo is too dense to realise that if this matter does progress then he'll be right in the middle of it because there's no way Anne won't squeal like a little piggy about his involvement the minute she's sitting in an interview room.

I'm more than happy to talk to the Police about you Edna as are many others. Do it, seriously. Fucking do it.

I dunno. Maybe we should just start deleting Anne's posts and banning her IP because this is all repetetive and going

Worried? I would be if I were you, you dun goofed.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby El Guapo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

I really hate people like Edna. From a professional view as well as a personal one. She's one of those people that's seen a few episodes of Inspector Morse and suddenly thinks she's some authority on the British legal system. There's a reason people study for six years before being allowed to practice and the reason is so that they don't spout the kind of shit Edna just has.

An individual doesn't "press charges," in a criminal matter. Only in a civil one and they aren't referred to as charges either. In a criminal matter the crime is reported, the police investigate, and then the CPS decide whether it's worth prosecuting.

Now the trouble with threats on a forum, as any nitwit will tell you, is that it's anonymous. IP addresses mean jack shit because you can't prove who it is sitting at the computer. Vicarious liability (google it) doesn't apply.

So I can quite safely say to you Edna, I hope I never find out where you live, because I have a rusty axe here with your name on it xxx
El Guapo

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm

will fat bird Edna's knowledge of the laws of the t'internet save her from a Demented payday or is it because

Stay chooned faithful listener for the next exciting episode of the Bold and the Obese.

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 pm

El Guapo wrote:I really hate people like Edna. From a professional view as well as a personal one. She's one of those people that's seen a few episodes of Inspector Morse and suddenly thinks she's some authority on the British legal system. There's a reason people study for six years before being allowed to practice and the reason is so that they don't spout the kind of shit Edna just has.

An individual doesn't "press charges," in a criminal matter. Only in a civil one and they aren't referred to as charges either. In a criminal matter the crime is reported, the police investigate, and then the CPS decide whether it's worth prosecuting.

Now the trouble with threats on a forum, as any nitwit will tell you, is that it's anonymous. IP addresses mean jack shit because you can't prove who it is sitting at the computer. Vicarious liability (google it) doesn't apply.

So I can quite safely say to you Edna, I hope I never find out where you live, because I have a rusty axe here with your name on it xxx

Edna knows all, she's got a degree in journalism and chose to work as a taxi driver. She's happy to post threats but runs like fuck when she gets it back, the UK Police laugh at internet threats unless they are acted upon, libel is treated as a joke unless it's high level or corporate. As if an unemployed goth could actually afford to sue an IP address (no Edna MAC addys are not viewable to ISPs). Fucking lol
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Miss Brodie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

I got lots of shots of Dems threats! :D

There were a lot to me. :more beer:

Puir wee Ednacious! :choc:
Miss Brodie

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:I got lots of shots of Dems threats! :D

I bet I have more Edna threats :canny:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Miss Brodie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Stooo wrote:

I'll raise you several hundred budgie and six or seven hundred katta/gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby/ some gobless odballessssssssssss and some shellbabysitterrus@the trailerparkbranson.com

:canny:
Miss Brodie

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'll raise you several hundred budgie and six or seven hundred katta/gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby/ some gobless odballessssssssssss and some shellbabysitterrus@the trailerparkbranson.com

I still win Brodie bitch :awesome:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Miss Brodie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Miss Brodie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this place is BRODIEFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canny: :twirl: :awesome:
Miss Brodie

Postby Miss Brodie » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

:gigglesnshit: Laughing so much! :cheers:
Miss Brodie

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Miss Brodie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this place is BRODIEFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canny: :twirl: :awesome:

:shame:

How will Dogs cope?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old