SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part10

Postby El Guapo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:19 pm

What did Curious and Winston do that was so terrible anyway? I mean..here I am. Posing as Pedro the Ex Husband and as Dr. Patel to explain her clitorax gigantum medical problem, starting a poll asking if she really is a Trannie...

And Curious and Winston get all the damn glory? What a total and utter bitch. Sometime I wonder why I even make the effort. :kinell:
El Guapo

Postby Northern » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 pm

We wonder the same thing

:gigglesnshit:
Northern

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 pm

El Guapo wrote:What did Curious and Winston do that was so terrible anyway? I mean..here I am. Posing as Pedro the Ex Husband and as Dr. Patel to explain her clitorax gigantum medical problem, starting a poll asking if she really is a Trannie...

And Curious and Winston get all the damn glory? What a total and utter bitch. Sometime I wonder why I even make the effort. :kinell:

It's the 'oh I'm so hurt, knives in the back' histrionics that we saw about Catnip and Dolly :shame:

She's just been waiting for an excuse. :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby El Guapo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Northern wrote:We wonder the same thing

:gigglesnshit:

lol That was good
El Guapo

Postby El Guapo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
El Guapo wrote:What did Curious and Winston do that was so terrible anyway? I mean..here I am. Posing as Pedro the Ex Husband and as Dr. Patel to explain her clitorax gigantum medical problem, starting a poll asking if she really is a Trannie...

It's the 'oh I'm so hurt, knives in the back' histrionics that we saw about Catnip and Dolly :shame:

So all this time all it took for us to be shot of the bitch was a knife in her back? God I feel silly now :shame:

Should I confess to being Sheraz now? lol
El Guapo

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

I bet that the Chat is busy at the moment :leer:

There are currently 5 member(s) and 5 guest(s) online: Dean, Mrs.Oddball, Gumdrop, summer, Jessica

:Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Stooo wrote:

Exactly Stooo, I got banned from Evil of Evil for insisting that Hob start spelling colour correctly :pmsl: and Gabby runs boo hooing when she has mod capabilities? :canny: Hilarious!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 pm

El Guapo wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So all this time all it took for us to be shot of the bitch was a knife in her back? God I feel silly now :shame:

Yes, fess up El :pmsl:

Is Sheraz still posting on Sol and is he still using that name or is it under something else now?

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yes, fess up El :pmsl:

Is Sheraz still posting on Sol and is he still using that name or is it under something else now?

J&J?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

There are currently 6 member(s) and 3 guest(s) online: Jobless Oddball, Gumdrop, Mrs.Oddball, Katta, Edna, Dean

:pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
There are currently 6 member(s) and 3 guest(s) online: Jobless Oddball, Gumdrop, Mrs.Oddball, Katta, Edna, Dean

Whats with the who is online updates, Stooo? Did I miss something? :dunno:

Postby curious » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh please El, stop with the histronics. I wasn't taking credit for the twerp flouncing from EOE, it was Shell that accused me of causing the twerp to flounce. :gigglesnshit:

So, you were Gabs, ex----really :gigglesnshit: I wasn't aware that you lived for a short while in amerika married to gabs :gigglesnshit: Wow that must have been an ordeal, having to ask permission from gabby everytime you wanted to take your nut sack out of her/his purse.

Back on topic, as i noted the twerp stopped by SOL today and is most likely looking to get back in touch with Shehraz.....Wow and you were he as well....God the pms you must be holding from gabs to him...... :gigglesnshit: Share please..... :yess:
curious

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Stooo wrote:

:haha: What would you like to bet that one of those guests is Hob? :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:haha: What would you like to bet that one of those guests is Hob? :pmsl:

What is so funny? I dont get it :dunno:

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Whats with the who is online updates, Stooo? Did I miss something? :dunno:

We'll see if we get another chatbox update from a guest :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old