SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Postby tropfatigue » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

The real cunts involve the NSPCC and social services as well as make 27 page false statements to the plods.

It takes someone special to put a child through the wringer in that way.
tropfatigue

Postby Bucks Fizz » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

If someone's acting outside the law and causing another person distress as a result, then why not report them to the police?

You don't know what you're talking about, frankly.

Acting outside the law, how exactly? By posting on an internet forum? What law does that break?

If you get distressed by something you read, then you log off - if you have any sense.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. :thumbsup:
Bucks Fizz

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Judy Sheindlin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
I am completely against ANYONE reporting people to their employers because of posts on a forum. If Ginny did this she is a cunt. If she threatened it, she is also a cunt. I also believe that anyone who posts with people who have did that have very skewed morals, but it's their lookout.

Snuffs, I am asking you directly. Was Ginny going to write to posters employers?

Hang on - in most cases, she'd have had to have know specifically who their employers were. I don't know if she did know who employed each person she planned to "report". She used the term "authorities" which is a little vague but going to the police was mentioned because in one case the person she reported was an employee of the CPS. Maybe she felt that this was likely to create the maximum level of embarrassment and workplace difficulty for that person.

Either way, it's fucking outrageous behaviour just because you don't like what someone posts on an internet forum. If you don't like what someone posts, then get the hell out of it. Posting on a forum is a matter of personal choice - not a job and if you don't like it, you always have the choice to leave. You don't try to stir up real life crap by reporting someone you don't like to their employer OR the police. NOR do you egg someone else on who suggests it.

Pretty fucking simple really.

Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

Well said Claire.

Any thing to say about that then, Snuff? You who were complicit with your little chum Ginny in threatening to report people to the police or their employers because you didn't like what they posted about you on a fucking internet forum.

People like you who conspire to try to get other people into trouble with their employers are fucking scum.

Have you any proof of these allegations? If not,shut the fuck up and take a back seat :dafinger:

Read the fucking screengrabs you stupid tosser.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

tropfatigue wrote:The real cunts involve the NSPCC and social services as well as make 27 page false statements to the plods.

Let alone the morons that cost the taxpayer thousands over simple posts on a forum.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Bucks Fizz wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

If someone's acting outside the law and causing another person distress as a result, then why not report them to the police?

Acting outside the law, how exactly? By posting on an internet forum? What law does that break?

If you get distressed by something you read, then you log off - if you have any sense.

Ask Sandybeaches and Edna.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:The real cunts involve the NSPCC and social services as well as make 27 page false statements to the plods.

Let alone the morons that cost the taxpayer thousands over simple posts on a forum.

I seriously cannot fathom out the mentality of someone who is apparently unable to draw a distinction between trading insults between anonymous usernames and cranking it up a level in order to try to cause mayhem in someone's REAL life. Fucking arseholes of the highest order.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:It probably matters not one bit whether her intention was to report them to the police OR their employers (or even both). Either way it is a thoroughly underhand, cowardly and spiteful thing thing to do just because you don't like what someone posts on a forum to a username. How inadequate and stupid these people are, that they cannot do the obviously sensible thing - just switch the fucking computer off and walk away.

Where would any of us be if we thought that everything we type online was going to result in us being reported to our employer or the plods. What state would we be in, if everyone went trotting off to try to ruin someone's livelihood because we couldn't take back what we dished out on-line.

GinTal and her chum Snuffs - what a pair of fucking psychos! :off head:

Ah, you were on Chattabox then.

The issues were more involved than words on a forum against anonymous usernames, UK laws had been broken.

HTH :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Bucks Fizz wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

It had gone beyond forum posting.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Bucks Fizz » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bucks Fizz wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Ask Sandybeaches and Edna.

I'm asking Snuff actually.
Bucks Fizz

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I seriously cannot fathom out the mentality of someone who is apparently unable to draw a distinction between trading insults between anonymous usernames and cranking it up a level in order to try to cause mayhem in someone's REAL life. Fucking arseholes of the highest order.

Quite.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Where did Sandybeaches go? Edna was a fan of hers...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bucks Fizz » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

What UK laws had been broken?
Bucks Fizz

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Claire wrote:Night Judge Judy and everyone else :Hiya:

'night Claire :Hiya:
Snuffleupagus

Postby tropfatigue » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Stooo wrote:

If it was pay-per-complaint there would probably be fewer.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:51 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If it was pay-per-complaint there would probably be fewer.

Doubtless. This thread will now get back on topic and will soon be archived with a new name to its successor. Shell has now buggered off and is a shadow of herself but I think she shares a platform with Edna. The new thread title will address this :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive old