SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Postby R's wipe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

why are people so fucking spiteful to one another on forums? If you were to treat your friends and neighbours in the same manner you would regret doing so very quickly,so the only reasonable explanation for being such bitches and bastards on here is because you can.
childish bunch :shake head:
R's wipe

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Claire re-writes history. Way to go Claire. :canny: :pmsl:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 pm

R's wipe wrote:why are people so fucking spiteful to one another on forums? If you were to treat your friends and neighbours in the same manner you would regret doing so very quickly,so the only reasonable explanation for being such bitches and bastards on here is because you can.

Quite. Those who bully and stalk on forums do it because they are cowards.
Snuffleupagus

Postby R's wipe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
R's wipe wrote:why are people so fucking spiteful to one another on forums? If you were to treat your friends and neighbours in the same manner you would regret doing so very quickly,so the only reasonable explanation for being such bitches and bastards on here is because you can.

And the way they cast aspersions about you snuffpuss is absolutely outrageous because their snide remarks and accusations are completely unwarranted.
R's wipe

Postby Fred Housewent » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:Claire re-writes history. Way to go Claire. :canny: :pmsl:

I know a bit about history and you are way off the mark you poisonous fart. Claire is tops and you are quite simply put,a complete cunt :dafinger:
Fred Housewent

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 pm

R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

And the way they cast aspersions about you snuffpuss is absolutely outrageous because their snide remarks and accusations are completely unwarranted.

Yep and are making fuck all impact. Ever wonder why? Cunts like you should stick with Edna, oops I forgot. Collusion with the fat one is forbidden :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Quite. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby R's wipe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Yep and are making fuck all impact. Ever wonder why? Cunts like you should stick with Edna, oops I forgot. Collusion with the fat one is forbidden :leer:

Who the fuck is the fat one and why would I wish to collude with spiteful sad bastards who attack decent people like Snuffpuss and Claire who do not deserve to be treated so?
R's wipe

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

:gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm

R's wipe wrote:
Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Who the fuck is the fat one and why would I wish to collude with spiteful sad bastards who attack decent people like Snuffpuss and Claire who do not deserve to be treated so?

Your post appeared to be dripping with irony, you get a bit jaded after a while.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Claire wrote: Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

She claimed she did it on behalf of the taxpayers, and those who backed her up said the same thing. I never believed that though. In fact, I can't believe they took her seriously if she gave a false name.
Fenella

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Your post appeared to be dripping with irony, you get a bit jaded after a while.

That's the way it appeared to me too.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote: Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

She claimed she did it on behalf of the taxpayers, and those who backed her up said the same thing. I never believed that though. In fact, I can't believe they took her seriously if she gave a false name.

That's the thing when you accuse a civil servant of anything. The process demands that suspension on full pay is the first port of call while an investigation is started.

How many thousands of pounds did Sandybeaches cost the taxpayer with her spurious accusations?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lee key iron » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Stooo wrote:
R's wipe wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

drip drip drip drip drip :pmsl: dripping like a pussy on heat :gigglesnshit:
Lee key iron

Postby Cruella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Fenella wrote:

Bitchin by the pool,everybodys bitchin by the pool. :pmsl: Oh the irony :flog:
Cruella

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old