Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 10

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 10

Postby Jack Shit » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:57 pm

that was for tits :ohshi:
Jack Shit

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:59 pm

hickeyj wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
hickeyj wrote:I am curious to know just exactly what YOU do for a living Tye? how do YOU earn your crust and buy your new house? or do you rely on daddy's money?

I'm curious about why you complain on the internet about your family putting on you, using you, I'm interested in why you let them but it would be bad manners to ask :whistle:

Show me where I have complained about my family putting on me, using me, I made one post on one god damn awful day saying that whilst I was looking after my family who was looking after me, but a bitch like you (and I make no apologies for calling you that as that is how you come across) would not understand that

BTW, I have a wonderful family and friends just so's you know :twirl:

..just stay away from the personal hickey, although, my life is fairly well documented already on these forums, unfortunately
Tytonidae

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 pm

hickeyj wrote:
Oh do STFU wrote:you can't hold a candle to Jack Shit. :dafinger:

if that's to me Fuck off Tye, if not, as you were :snooty:

:laughing: It wasn't me, promise..and probably not directed at you either :dunno:
Tytonidae

Postby hickeyj » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Tytonidae wrote:
hickeyj wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
hickeyj wrote:I am curious to know just exactly what YOU do for a living Tye? how do YOU earn your crust and buy your new house? or do you rely on daddy's money?

I'm curious about why you complain on the internet about your family putting on you, using you, I'm interested in why you let them but it would be bad manners to ask :whistle:

Show me where I have complained about my family putting on me, using me, I made one post on one god damn awful day saying that whilst I was looking after my family who was looking after me, but a bitch like you (and I make no apologies for calling you that as that is how you come across) would not understand that

..just stay away from the personal hickey, although, my life is fairly well documented already on these forums, unfortunately

I made absolutely nothing personal, I think your post said it all (highlighted)! all you needed to say was I work for my living thats all
hickeyj

Postby what part of » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm

not many like you tit do you not understand. I understand stand your post i do not understand the mindset you have. pure you are not. get out of your ivory tower and look around. A lot of us are much better off than you in many ways. :snooty: :roll:
what part of

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Tytonidae wrote:
guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
guest wrote:
The rich are not scum and don't breed like rabbits according to tyts :snooty:

they may breed as many as they can afford - scum breed and can afford NONE

Thanks for giving your permission, who the fuck are you? :off head:

...It's rhetorical allowance, on behalf of the tax payer :snooty:

I look forward to your numerous posts about those costing you twenty times more than dolescum :gigglesnshit:

Postby Ivory Tower » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 pm

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks makes you look stupid to those of us that do and don't.
I understand your posts perfectly well. I just don't understand what makes you tick tit.
I feel sorry for you actually. It must hurt to be so full of rage.
:roll:
Ivory Tower

Postby Northern » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 pm

FAO Northern wrote:I'm not a member anymore and wont reapply.

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/2010/ ... nning.html

"i am the neighbour who complained! well done DM for asking for my comments on the matter, but if you had there would be No story to print! this vent is affecting my childrens health & that is why the council denied planning!! yes i have some muslim friends who it offended, but nothing was said about my english friends who avoid my house within opening hours of the shop! shame on you "daily mail" you have stirred up lots of racial tention in my area now, so for you its "mission accomplished"

- SARAH & GRAHAM WEBB-LEE, Stockport, 21/10/2010 17:08

I could have emailed Duffman but he is burying his nan in Italy this week

Thank you, it ties in with exactly what I have just posted on FH

:thumbsup:
Northern

Postby poop stain » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

hickeyj wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:

and you come across as a bit of a cry baby malcontent hickey

just saying :thumbsup:
poop stain

Postby hickeyj » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 pm

poop stain wrote:
hickeyj wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:

thats ok, I recognise that in myself, don't require telling :Hiya:
hickeyj

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Is Shine Eddie?

[i]edward wood
Posted March 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

The main culprits on freshhorizon for anti gay anti muslim anti gypsy anti black anti asian anti immigration are a guy called the major another called marky and they are backed up by the site owner micky and then his mods.
It’s a terrible place selling itself as a nice family friendly place.
It is full of propaganda and untrue stories printed by the tabloids as mentioned in the article.

http://www.butireaditinthepaper.co.uk/2011/01/03/shameful-journalism/
Rollup.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

hickeyj wrote:
poop stain wrote:I am curious to know just exactly what YOU do for a living Tye? how do YOU earn your crust and buy your new house? or do you rely on daddy's money?

thats ok, I recognise that in myself, don't require telling :Hiya:

good girl

you know it makes sense :hap:

Postby Lemon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Tytonidae wrote:
hickeyj wrote:

if that's to me Fuck off Tye, if not, as you were :snooty:

:laughing: It wasn't me, promise..and probably not directed at you either :dunno:

Are you a kept woman?
Lemon

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Despite what Syl says my second name is not shit.
Rollup.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Rollup wrote:

Despite what Syl says my second name is not shit.

OK Human :smilin:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old