MickyMad has lost the plot Part 11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 11

Postby charlie » Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Tytonidae
The Best Of The Best.

Tytonidae is online now Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryA View Post
You & Rollup. (I've just amended the post, lol, to make it clear.)
----------------------------------------
..he gets pushed to the brink frequently and spews out his bile frequently, ask Micky or Maddog or Syl, Markey perhaps, or Fenella....nothing new
:hand:
charlie

Postby Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Let's recap.

Rollup speculates that ty was abused as a child.

Ty responds with something which roughly means 'you are speculating about my past close family relationship. How would you like it if I speculated about your relationships of that type (such as the one you had with your daughter'

Roll up goes apeshit and becomes a tool in other people's vendetta against ty.

He really should at least cut down if he doesn't want to give up the mind alterers altogether

Postby Tytonidae » Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:Let's recap.

Ty responds with something which roughly means 'you are speculating about my past close family relationship. How would you like it if I speculated about your relationships of that type (such as the one you had with your daughter'

He really should at least cut down if he doesn't want to give up the mind alterers altogether

Woh, that is posting perfection;it just captures the whole truth in a straightforward way.

I wish I knew who you were 'guest'

Appreciation :smilin:
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:Let's recap.

he hasn't smoked any for ages

and you forgot Tyts attack on hickey by taunting her deceased friend soulsister

the lying troll needs these leaked to show up what a lying whore she really is :mrgreen:

Postby Claire » Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

guest wrote:
Claire wrote:I wasn't interested in the logs before, but all the hysteria is making me curious.

Ya me too. Initially I assumed it would be similar to Dean's hysterical attempts at Mills and Boons type cybershagging, it being Tyts and all that...but now with all the cryptic clues being dropped by Rollup, I am very curious too. Seems like it's more than shagging. We got to see the unintelligible Orphadeus and Legend Pms which were boring, finally something juicy probably like Starbold's PMs and we all have been subjected to a blanket censorship on the net!! Frankly I am surprised that Rollup has been subdued by all the fake outrage too, not like him to bend over like that.

Rollup may post them yet :leer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

guest wrote:Tytonidae
The Best Of The Best.

Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
You wanna know what last night was about? Pride. People feeling the need to defend themselves over accusations about their character only....

What are you defending and who are you defending it from? We know each other as Lemonelemi, Rollup, El Guapo etc. These are made up personas. Nobody knows or even gives a fuck who is behind the avatar so what the hell do we defend ourselves for?

Do we think other posters really give a shit when they read he said this or she said that? Do we think that perhaps it makes us appear less honest to our peers? So what if it does?

Forums are not social networks and they aren't the place to go looking to make friends. How can any real friendship work when the very foundation of it is a mystery? How can we learn to really trust people we've never seen or spoken to?

If I'm blunt when I was reading the shenanigans last night I was cringing. Cringing because I couldn't believe a group of adults could behave in such a childlike way. It was embarrassing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This detached approach is all very well but has your stance been tested? do you have history? do you care what is said about you? Has anything ever been said about you? How long have you known various posters? Did you ever get close to any of them, they are real you know...it was not about pride, it was about justice

:off head:

Justice? How do you figure that one out and do you realise saying that makes you seem slightly daft? Do YOU care what is said about you? Obviously or you wouldn't be posting as a guest. If El Guapo says he doesn't care, I believe him. I feel the same. We are user names only. Even though my identity is known and had been bandied about by various saddos, what does it matter? You lot are hardly people who I have any real life contact with. There are a few people I care about on forums, but at the end of the day, if they disappeared it would have zero impact on my actual day to day life. If you are worried about what is said about you by a bunch of complete strangers, then you should look at your forum use and maybe take a big step back.
Claire

Postby Northern » Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Claire I do not think it was guest who wrote the under the line bit I think that was the response to Els post

:gigglesnshit:
Northern

Postby Claire » Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Northern wrote:Claire I do not think it was guest who wrote the under the line bit I think that was the response to Els post

:gigglesnshit:

Lol. Sorry guest :oops:
Claire

Postby Claire » Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm

What dafty was it? I better go and read FH. :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Northern » Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Claire wrote:What dafty was it? I better go and read FH. :mrgreen:

I laughed out

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Northern

Postby Claire » Tue May 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Northern wrote:

I laughed out

:mrgreen: Oh Jeez it was Ty. Time to step away maybe? :ohshi:
Claire

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't think people much care if Ty is allegedly a slut/whore or not . I certainly don't care and I see nothing wrong with cybering... She is an adult and entitled to live life her own way ... But why people are in arms about it is because of the sanctimonious bullshit she comes up with which is contrary to what she really is ...

If she has never looked down upon other cybering or being outraged then there isn't a problem... Forumers enjoy exposing the double standards and hypocrisy of others.... Ain't about Ty cybering but everything to do with her being a fucking hypocrite of the highest order ...

( Does anyone get my drift ? LOL )
Rockstar

Postby Tytonidae » Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Claire wrote:
Northern wrote:

I laughed out

Claire, I've seen you care VERY much what is said about you on forums and by whom
Tytonidae

Postby Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Tytonidae wrote:
Claire wrote:
Northern wrote:

I laughed out

Claire, I've seen you care VERY much what is said about you on forums and by whom

and yet you ignore her advice

frickkin moron tyts

log off and fuck your bloke instead of some online persona

Postby Fenella » Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Claire wrote:
Northern wrote:

I laughed out

and yet you ignore her advice

frickkin moron tyts

log off and fuck your bloke instead of some online persona

Who approved that post? I thought family weren't supposed to be brought into arguments.
Fenella

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old