MickyMad has lost the plot Part 12

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 12

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Rollup wrote:Taking the piss is one thing but reading anothers mail is the lowest of the low.
Shame on the fucking lot of you involved.

Funny how you only reset your moral compass after you got Ty's msm and private messages, or have you forgotten that ? Your disgusting behaviour shows you up for what you are, but I do agree it's wrong to read private mail, it's just a laugh when it comes from you.

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Trop, you and I have had a good laugh today, but I don't understand this email business. Why has someone hacked Micky's email account and passed the stuff to you - or given you access to it or whatever? What is the point of that? I read the emails, and it's just a load of stuff about twisted really - nothing shocking and nothing that couldn't have been said on a forum, but I'm not sure the people who sent those emails to Micky will feel that way - it's like their own email accounts have been ransacked as well.
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Fenella wrote:Trop, you and I have had a good laugh today, but I don't understand this email business. Why has someone hacked Micky's email account and passed the stuff to you - or given you access to it or whatever? What is the point of that? I read the emails, and it's just a load of stuff about twisted really - nothing shocking and nothing that couldn't have been said on a forum, but I'm not sure the people who sent those emails to Micky will feel that way - it's like their own email accounts have been ransacked as well.

I can't answer for the person who sent them.

Apart from Mincegate and the GMTV and mod begging ones, the only emails published were those in which harm or spite was being done.

I can't argue with the rest of what you've said, really.
tropfatigue

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Fenella wrote:Trop, you and I have had a good laugh today, but I don't understand this email business. Why has someone hacked Micky's email account and passed the stuff to you - or given you access to it or whatever? What is the point of that? I read the emails, and it's just a load of stuff about twisted really - nothing shocking and nothing that couldn't have been said on a forum, but I'm not sure the people who sent those emails to Micky will feel that way - it's like their own email accounts have been ransacked as well.

Apart from Mincegate and the GMTV and mod begging ones, the only emails published were those in which harm or spite was being done.

Well whoever sent them to you is a coward. They got into someone's account not knowing what they find, so they obviously didn't have a "virtuous" motive. I think you should have told them to get stuffed.
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Fenella wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

Well whoever sent them to you is a coward. The got into someone's account not knowing what they find, so they obviously didn't have a "virtuous" motive. I think you should have told them to get stuffed.

If it helps, they're old emails, nothing current.

I have a great deal of respect for the person who sent them, however I can fully understand why other people might not hold the same view.
tropfatigue

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:34 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Fenella wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

Well whoever sent them to you is a coward. The got into someone's account not knowing what they find, so they obviously didn't have a "virtuous" motive. I think you should have told them to get stuffed.

I have a great deal of respect for the person who sent them, however I can fully understand why other people might not hold the same view.

You have respect for someone who got into someone's email account for no apparent reason other than to spy on them? OK, so they found emails about forums but they didn't know they would find that, and they also sent you personal stuff. I don't know why you would respect them, or why you would agree to do their dirty work for them by posting them here. Don't say they didn't ask you to do that because that can be the only reason they gave them to you.
Last edited by Fenella on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenella

Postby Lemon » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm

tropfatigue wrote:

What was the point of publishing them?
Lemon

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Fenella wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Fenella wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:

You have respect for someone who got into someone's email account for no apparent reason in order to spy on them? OK, so they found emails about forums but they didn't know they would find that, and they also sent you personal stuff. I don't know why you would respect them, or why you would agree to do their dirty work for them by posting them here. Don't say they didn't ask you to do that because that can be the only reason they gave them to you.

That wasn't the reason they were passed to me.

The respect I have for the other person was earned a long time before this.
tropfatigue

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 pm

tropfatigue wrote:That wasn't the reason they were passed to me.

Why were they passed to you then?

Why would you respect someone who invades the privacy of another person in that way?
Fenella

Postby Rollup. » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Trops after a job with the Murdochs.
Rollup.

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Fenella wrote:

Why would you respect someone who invades the privacy of another person in that way?

I respect people for many reasons, flaws notwithstanding etc.
tropfatigue

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Rollup wrote:Trops after a job with the Murdochs.

Their security is crap.
tropfatigue

Postby Rollup. » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Rollup wrote:Trops after a job with the Murdochs.

Their security is crap.

Give us their emails then!
Rollup.

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

tropfatigue wrote:
Fenella wrote:

Well I still think they're a coward. They obviously got in there for nefarious purposes and hung onto the emails until they wanted to cause trouble and then sent them to you. I don't believe they didn't want you to post them. They should at least have done their own dirty work and taken the flak for what they did.
Fenella

Postby Rollup. » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Fenella wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Fenella wrote:

Well I still think they're a coward. They obviously got in there for nefarious purposes and hung onto the emails until they wanted to cause trouble and then sent them to you. I don't believe they didn't want you to post them. They should at least have done their own dirty work and taken the flak for what they did.

Hacking into an email account is a criminal offence so I would imagine thats why they wish to remain anon but ... if pressure were put on Trop he'd find it difficult saying he didn't know the person as he has admitted having respect for them ....
Rollup.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old