Meanwhile Over on DS...

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:I must say Snufflebum, your rabid use of the smiley :cuppaT: does make it easy to know which are your posts and ignore them more efficiently. It does however mark them as being rather... obsessive? Like some kind of nervous tic.... just a little by the way there.

I like smilies, that seems to be a problem for some. Get over it. :bum: :pmsl:

No more than your own problem with DS and DTV.

Get over THAT!!! :pointlaugh:

Problem with DS? :dunno:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

I was being ironic dahlink. :snooty:

Shame it passed you by. :gigglesnshit:

Oh I know what you were trying to do, it just made you look a bit of a twat. :pointlaugh:

That's because she is one. A prize-winning Grade A twat.

I love the fact that she gets her big knickers in a twist over the decisions that DS makes. Tom Miller knows exactly what she is and he also knows how much it pisses her off that the people she doesn't like on DTV are not permabanned on DS as she would like.

She is VERY bothered by that indeed!! :pmsl:

There are plenty of people who have been banned, and you seem very bothered about it all, perhaps you were one of them. :awesome:

Nope. Not me. I'm still posting there regularly and without any trouble. :smilin:

What on earth makes you think I'm bothered about it? YOU'RE the one with the obsession, you daft cow! :pmsl:

No obsession here love. :cuppaT:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

Still in denial?
Jane

Postby Armalight » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:I must say Snufflebum, your rabid use of the smiley :cuppaT: does make it easy to know which are your posts and ignore them more efficiently. It does however mark them as being rather... obsessive? Like some kind of nervous tic.... just a little by the way there.

Ahem

Snuffleupagus wrote:Oh dear...I wonder how many more there are. This just makes Tom/DS look corrupt...

Snuffleupagus wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it fooking stinks that Tom is openly a member of DTV so knows the shit that goes on and still lets it happen.

Snuffleupagus wrote:For him to be aware of what goes and and do nothing about it is tantamount to him condoning it.

And not forgetting this gem after Stoo said it sort of looked like DS was embezzling from it's members (oh dear god! :pmsl: )

Snuffleupagus wrote:yes - it sort of does, doesn't it
Armalight

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Still in denial?

No love, that's you. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Ahem

Snuffleupagus wrote:Oh dear...I wonder how many more there are. This just makes Tom/DS look corrupt...

Snuffleupagus wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it fooking stinks that Tom is openly a member of DTV so knows the shit that goes on and still lets it happen.

Snuffleupagus wrote:For him to be aware of what goes and and do nothing about it is tantamount to him condoning it.

And not forgetting this gem after Stoo said it sort of looked like DS was embezzling from it's members (oh dear god! :pmsl: )

Just questioning some of the motives there that's all, I don't exactly have a problem with the site, else I wouldn't post there would I. :awesome:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Armalight » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Ahem

Just questioning some of the motives there that's all, I don't exactly have a problem with the site, else I wouldn't post there would I. :awesome:

So you think it "fooking stinks" that Tom is a member of DTV but you don't have a problem with it? Er, ok :off head:

And you have no problem with the site despite it condoning what goes on on there and the sort of embezzlement (haha :mrgreen: ) from it's members!

And saying that somebody looks corrupt in just questioning motives in Snuffsland, yeah? :gigglesnshit:

You really are a tit! :pmsl:
Armalight

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Ahem

So you think it "fooking stinks" that Tom is a member of DTV but you don't have a problem with it? Er, ok :off head:

And you have no problem with the site despite it condoning what goes on on there and the sort of embezzlement (haha :mrgreen: ) from it's members!

And saying that somebody looks corrupt in just questioning motives in Snuffsland, yeah? :gigglesnshit:

You really are a tit! :pmsl:

You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Armalight » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:

What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Armalight

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:

What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

You pointed out some posts of mine, and I explained the context in which they were posted, ie put you straight.

I'm really not sure what is so difficult for you to understand. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Still in denial?

:dunno:
Jane

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Armalight wrote:

Quite. :thumbsup:
Jane

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Still in denial?

:dunno:

See. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:

Quite. :thumbsup:

No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote: