Meanwhile Over on DS...

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 am

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:But doesn't ban them, so obviously doesn't agree with you that they are trolls.

He knows from DTV that they target people and should put a stop to it, trolling and baiting are against the DS rules, but then so are PBUs, and evidently he's allowing that to go on. :cuppaT:

And like I say, he obviously doesn't agree with you that there's anything to put a stop to.

It's blatant, he should change the DS rules to allow trolling and baiting if that's the way he wants it. :cuppaT:

Oh fuck off, you self-important, delusional old fart. What does it have to do with you. :hand:

It has everything to do with me, as a DS user. :cuppaT:

You seem very angry.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am

Tom is a fookin disgrace imho. There's shedloads of multi's on DS and he knows it so why does he do fook all about busting their ass?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

He knows from DTV that they target people and should put a stop to it, trolling and baiting are against the DS rules, but then so are PBUs, and evidently he's allowing that to go on. :cuppaT:

And like I say, he obviously doesn't agree with you that there's anything to put a stop to.

It's blatant, he should change the DS rules to allow trolling and baiting if that's the way he wants it. :cuppaT:

Oh fuck off, you self-important, delusional old fart. What does it have to do with you. :hand:

It has everything to do with me, as a DS user. :cuppaT:

You seem very angry.

Yes, that's ALL you are - a single DS USER!

DS has over 430,000 members and the chances of anyone there being even remotely interested in anything YOU think, are zero.

No I don't seem angry at all , so stop trying to defect the fact that you're a whinging old fuckface whose opinions about how DS is run are of no consequence to anyone.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 am

Guest wrote:Tom is a fookin disgrace imho. There's shedloads of multi's on DS and he knows it so why does he do fook all about busting their ass?

But as he is the one managing the forum, that's his call to make. Even if there are "shedloads of multi's", he is looking at the bigger picture and he knows who are harmless and who are the really disruptive ones. The fact that some people with their own butthurt grievances don't agree with his decisions is frankly irrelevant. Until DS becomes directly funded by the taxpayer, personal opinions don't really come into it. :thumbsup:

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 am

Guest wrote:

DS has over 430,000 members and the chances of anyone there being even remotely interested in anything YOU think, are zero.

No I don't seem angry at all , so stop trying to defect the fact that you're a whinging old fuckface whose opinions about how DS is run are of no consequence to anyone.

Yep, definitely angry. :NAA:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tell you what then, I'll post one of your favourite green smileys just to prove I'm not, eh? :mrgreen:

Right so anyway, back to your endless bleating about DS. If anyone is angry, it's you. After all, it's you who never stops crying about the fact that DS don't ban the people you want them to. Well, there's a good reason for that. It's because they don't give a rat's ass about what you think. :awesome:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Tom is a fookin disgrace imho. There's shedloads of multi's on DS and he knows it so why does he do fook all about busting their ass?

But as he is the one managing the forum, that's his call to make. Even if there are "shedloads of multi's", he is looking at the bigger picture and he knows who are harmless and who are the really disruptive ones. The fact that some people with their own butthurt grievances don't agree with his decisions is frankly irrelevant. Until DS becomes directly funded by the taxpayer, personal opinions don't really come into it. :thumbsup:

As it cost a fiver to sign up because I'm not prepared to let my ISP email addy be used by those cunts then I'd say my personal opinion is actually very fookin relevant. So do one. :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As it cost a fiver to sign up because I'm not prepared to let my ISP email addy be used by those cunts then I'd say my personal opinion is actually very fookin relevant. So do one. :dafinger:

Well, it was your own choice to join up. No-one forced you. In any case, as someone pointed out earlier, they aren't charging any fee to join now so your complaint is moot.

If you had any sense of course, you'd take it up with DS instead of wailing about it here.

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Bleating? When I speak of baiting etc I am referring to DS, for starters. Secondly, it was you who had the problem (you seem to have a lot of those) with me popping out, I was merely responding to your unnecessary retort.

As for your other whine, it's ok for you to speak about your conditions, but woe betide anyone else make mention, so why would you want me to trawl through countless posts for the evidence you seek, unless you want more attention drawing?

Anyways, have to get on with some work now (convenient, I know). :Hiya: :twirl:

Oh dear, you still don't understand the difference between mentioning and ridiculing. Never mind.

I had no problem with you popping out. I just take my cue from you regarding unnecessary retorts.

As you said to someone in an earlier post, those who make the allegations should be able to back them up.

You made the allegations, ergo, you should be able to back them up.

If you can't, just say so. There is no shame in being completely and utterly wrong. Unless it was aa deliberate lie in order to bait and troll, of course. That''s a different matter.
Jane

Postby Northern » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 am

Jane wrote: There is no shame in being completely and utterly wrong.

Bit like the double glazing salesman remark

:laughing:
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:57 am

Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Bleating? When I speak of baiting etc I am referring to DS, for starters. Secondly, it was you who had the problem (you seem to have a lot of those) with me popping out, I was merely responding to your unnecessary retort.

As for your other whine, it's ok for you to speak about your conditions, but woe betide anyone else make mention, so why would you want me to trawl through countless posts for the evidence you seek, unless you want more attention drawing?

Anyways, have to get on with some work now (convenient, I know). :Hiya: :twirl:

Oh dear, you still don't understand the difference between mentioning and ridiculing. Never mind.

I had no problem with you popping out. I just take my cue from you regarding unnecessary retorts.

As you said to someone in an earlier post, those who make the allegations should be able to back them up.

You made the allegations, ergo, you should be able to back them up.

If you can't, just say so. There is no shame in being completely and utterly wrong. Unless it was aa deliberate lie in order to bait and troll, of course. That''s a different matter.

No problem with me popping out eh, so you just felt like remarking that it was "convenient, as ever". :roll:

You're like a kid, stamping your feet and demanding attention, well guess what, I shall treat you like one. In the forum equivalent of a naughty step I shall respond to you as and when I see fit, not when you demand. :gabby:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 am

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tell you what then, I'll post one of your favourite green smileys just to prove I'm not, eh? :mrgreen:

Right so anyway, back to your endless bleating about DS. If anyone is angry, it's you. After all, it's you who never stops crying about the fact that DS don't ban the people you want them to. Well, there's a good reason for that. It's because they don't give a rat's ass about what you think. :awesome:

Yeah, right little angry head I am.

Not. :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:

No problem with me popping out eh, so you just felt like remarking that it was "convenient, as ever". :roll:

You're like a kid, stamping your feet and demanding attention, well guess what, I shall treat you like one. In the forum equivalent of a naughty step I shall respond to you as and when I see fit, not when you demand. :gabby:

Yes, that is exactly what I felt like remarking. Well done.

I don't stamp my feet or demand attention. I merely asked for proof of these silly lies you keep coming out with.

You can never provide any as you are always "popping out", or "respond as and when I see fit". That's why it's so convenient. You are never too busy to make up lies but you are always finding an excuse when proof is asked for.

Northern wrote:

That was a joke, not a genuine question.
Jane

Postby Northern » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 am

Jane wrote:

Northern wrote:

Well I did put a laughing face which you clearly did not notice

TBH It looked genuine and not a jokey remark the way you said it was written on thread on here

:dunno:
Northern

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 am

Northern wrote:
Jane wrote:

Northern wrote:

Well I did put a laughing face which you clearly did not notice

TBH It looked genuine and not a jokey remark the way you said it was written on thread on here

:dunno:

I did notice; it's just hard to tell on here. I get so many smileys from Snuff that I tend to ignore most of them.
Jane

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old