Page 98 of 100

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm
by Jane
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:


What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:

More denial? Poor old dear. :shake head:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:36 pm
by Guest
Snuff, congratulations on making yourself look like an even bigger arsehole with each stupid post you make. What a fucking twat! :pmsl:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm
by Guest
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Just questioning some of the motives there that's all, I don't exactly have a problem with the site, else I wouldn't post there would I. :awesome:


Well if you DO post there, it can only be with a second account so I'd imagine that if Tom Miller does bother to read here, he'll now know that you do. :Hiya:

Mind you, he already banned one of your secondary IDs didn't he?? Or did you forget about that "Trifling" detail? So if you have another one now, he'll know to look out for you! :gigglesnshit:

Oh, and yes you certainly DO have a problem with DS.... because you aren't able to manipulate the place to suit yourself. :bell:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:


What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:

More denial? Poor old dear. :shake head:



No denial here, you poor, poor, poor old love. :shake head:

I'll be off shortly (convenient, I know), but won't be gone long, will just be driving home from work, picking up a bit of shopping on the way. Thought I'd best explain. :pmsl:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm
by Guest
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:


What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:


No you haven't. You're a liar. :thumbsup:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:Still in denial?


No love, that's you. :gigglesnshit:
:dunno:


See. :gigglesnshit:

Oh dear. Is that all you've got?




Got more than you'll ever have, thanks. :pmsl:

Now run along. :gigglesnshit:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 pm
by Guest
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:

What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:

More denial? Poor old dear. :shake head:



No denial here, you poor, poor, poor old love. :shake head:

I'll be off shortly (convenient, I know), but won't be gone long, will just be driving home from work, picking up a bit of shopping on the way. Thought I'd best explain. :pmsl:


No need to explain dear - no-one gives a fuck!! :Hiya:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:

More denial? Poor old dear. :shake head:



No denial here, you poor, poor, poor old love. :shake head:

I'll be off shortly (convenient, I know), but won't be gone long, will just be driving home from work, picking up a bit of shopping on the way. Thought I'd best explain. :pmsl:


No need to explain dear - no-one gives a fuck!! :Hiya:



Jane does, it bothers her when I disappear while she's burbling at me. :gigglesnshit:

Oh, and you're really still not very good at this undercover malarky, are you, even after all this time and practice. :pointlaugh:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Jane wrote:
Armalight wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:You asked the question, I put you straight. If you want to dream up your own version that's your problem, not mine. :cuppaT:


What the fuck are you bleating about you muppet, all I've done is point out the contradictions in your posts over the last few pages. :mrgreen:

Snuffs, you never put anything straight EVER.

I do love threads like this! :thumbsup:
Quite. :thumbsup:




No, not quite. Already put this straight. :thumbsup:


No you haven't. You're a liar. :thumbsup:




Oh no I'm not. :hap:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Guest wrote:Snuff, congratulations on making yourself look like an even bigger arsehole with each stupid post you make. What a fucking twat! :pmsl:



Really. :bored: :gigglesnshit:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Just questioning some of the motives there that's all, I don't exactly have a problem with the site, else I wouldn't post there would I. :awesome:


Well if you DO post there, it can only be with a second account so I'd imagine that if Tom Miller does bother to read here, he'll now know that you do. :Hiya:

Mind you, he already banned one of your secondary IDs didn't he?? Or did you forget about that "Trifling" detail? So if you have another one now, he'll know to look out for you! :gigglesnshit:

Oh, and yes you certainly DO have a problem with DS.... because you aren't able to manipulate the place to suit yourself. :bell:



Fook, you talk nonsense. :bored:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm
by Guest
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Just questioning some of the motives there that's all, I don't exactly have a problem with the site, else I wouldn't post there would I. :awesome:


Well if you DO post there, it can only be with a second account so I'd imagine that if Tom Miller does bother to read here, he'll now know that you do. :Hiya:

Mind you, he already banned one of your secondary IDs didn't he?? Or did you forget about that "Trifling" detail? So if you have another one now, he'll know to look out for you! :gigglesnshit:

Oh, and yes you certainly DO have a problem with DS.... because you aren't able to manipulate the place to suit yourself. :bell:



Fook, you talk nonsense. :bored:


Oh no I don't!!! :awesome: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm
by Jane
Snuffleupagus wrote:
No denial here, you poor, poor, poor old love. :shake head:
I'll be off shortly (convenient, I know), but won't be gone long, will just be driving home from work, picking up a bit of shopping on the way. Thought I'd best explain. :pmsl:
Feel free to explain some of your lies when you do.
Guest wrote:
No you haven't. You're a liar. :thumbsup:
She certainly is.
Snuffleupagus wrote: Got more than you'll ever have, thanks. :pmsl:

Now run along. :gigglesnshit:

Call that a come-back? :shame:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Jane does, it bothers her when I disappear while she's burbling at me. :gigglesnshit:


Where you're concerned, the only thing that bothers me is the explanation for your lies and baiting.

But like everyone else who expects a straight answer from you, it's a case of :flog:



:hap: :hap: :hap:

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 pm
by Jane
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:Snuff, congratulations on making yourself look like an even bigger arsehole with each stupid post you make. What a fucking twat! :pmsl:



Really. :bored: :gigglesnshit:



:yess: :gigglesnshit: :leer: etc

Re: Meanwhile Over on DS...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 pm
by Snuffleupagus
Jane wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
No denial here, you poor, poor, poor old love. :shake head:
I'll be off shortly (convenient, I know), but won't be gone long, will just be driving home from work, picking up a bit of shopping on the way. Thought I'd best explain. :pmsl:
Feel free to explain some of your lies when you do.
Guest wrote:
No you haven't. You're a liar. :thumbsup:
She certainly is.
Snuffleupagus wrote: Got more than you'll ever have, thanks. :pmsl:

Now run along. :gigglesnshit:

Call that a come-back? :shame:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Jane does, it bothers her when I disappear while she's burbling at me. :gigglesnshit:


Where you're concerned, the only thing that bothers me is the explanation for your lies and baiting.

But like everyone else who expects a straight answer from you, it's a case of :flog:



:hap: :hap: :hap:



Oh 'eck Doh brain, that must have been a lot of effort for you, especially considering that you're not an obsessive in denial, an' all. :awesome: