MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:Hi :Hiya: I actually have started to loathe Ty. She is so bloody nasty.

Posting alongside her on AM, she doesn't really seem to have any depth or real opinion about anything other than animals. The rest appears to be simple baiting. I quite like posting with Syl though, not really come across her before and I think that maybe I prejudged her.

Syl is a cunt. Simple. :smilin:

I can only speak as I find, I've had a couple of minor fallouts with her but I don't really know the history :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby letitbe » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

stooo wise up man
letitbe

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

letitbe wrote:stooo wise up man

Most of the shit that I get is from Starbold, Markey and Tyt, I don't really get any problems with Syl...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

letitbe wrote:
Claire wrote:Hi :Hiya: I actually have started to loathe Ty. She is so bloody nasty.

It took you this long :whistle:

It's been building up.
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Tum-ti-tum wrote:
I don't think anything of you. You're not interesting or important enough. You're just a kind of minor irritant that crops up from time to time to talk a load of shit.

Have you actually met Syl or is this just another of your random irrational hatreds?

Oh right. So your last post about me was bollocks? Ta :wink:
Claire

Postby Tum-ti-tum » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Claire wrote:
Tum-ti-tum wrote:
I don't think anything of you. You're not interesting or important enough. You're just a kind of minor irritant that crops up from time to time to talk a load of shit.

Have you actually met Syl or is this just another of your random irrational hatreds?

I put it forward merely as a possibility but you seem to have confirmed it! :wink:

Sorted! :thumbsup:
Tum-ti-tum

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 pm

letitbe wrote:

also sorry again I thought you meant sly

Oh no. I've known Sly is a nasty piece of work a long time before you found out. Ask NAA about her. I kind of feel for her though. She's obviously not a happy bunny!
Claire

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Posting alongside her on AM, she doesn't really seem to have any depth or real opinion about anything other than animals. The rest appears to be simple baiting. I quite like posting with Syl though, not really come across her before and I think that maybe I prejudged her.

I can only speak as I find, I've had a couple of minor fallouts with her but I don't really know the history :dunno:

The history doesn't really matter. We all just have different vews on people we like/dislike. I have disliked Syl from the Mirror days and she has never did anything which would change my opinion of her as a lonely, up herself, bitter, old bully.

Most of our opinions on posters are pretty much similar. If you like her, you like her. I don't! :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Tum-ti-tum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Tum-ti-tum wrote:

I put it forward merely as a possibility but you seem to have confirmed it! :wink:

Seem implies that you are unsure. Welcome to the English language.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Tum-ti-tum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Tum-ti-tum wrote:

Happy to help :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The history doesn't really matter. We all just have different vews on people we like/dislike. I have disliked Syl from the Mirror days and she has never did anything which would change my opinion of her as a lonely, up herself, bitter, old bully.

Most of our opinions on posters are pretty much similar. If you like her, you like her. I don't! :mrgreen:

I'll probably piss her off at some stage or vice versa :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'll probably piss her off at some stage or vice versa :gigglesnshit:

Mibbes :leer: Lol :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby letitbe » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Claire wrote:
letitbe wrote:

also sorry again I thought you meant sly

Oh no. I've known Sly is a nasty piece of work a long time before you found out. Ask NAA about her. I kind of feel for her though. She's obviously not a happy bunny!

I bet her bunny isn't either
letitbe

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Tum-ti-tum wrote:
Claire wrote:
Tum-ti-tum wrote:

Seem implies that you are unsure. Welcome to the English language.

That sentence might have made sense if you'd used quotation marks. :wink:

You didn't, ergo you are an arse. :more beer:

Postby letitbe » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

ty has he head implanted up sylvester ass. they are like the bobbies twins
letitbe

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old