MickyMad has lost the plot Part 14

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:It's not for me to say whether the text messages existed or not. However, the fact that they weren't sent from a dubious individual doesn't negate all the other stuff that happened.

Micky said that they happened and it's key to the whole thing.

My theory is that Micky panicked after the real AB phoned him to say that her account had been compromised by Trop and he shit himself after cybering with who he thought was AB and knowing that Trop now had his cell number. He then lied to June about imaginary texts in an attempt to curry favour with her. He should have just ignored it instead of trying to blunder his way out of it in his stupid clumsy way.

It's not key to the whole thing. I doubt many people remembered the alleged text messages. I remembered them and asked about them, but I don't think anyone else did until then. All this garbage about Trop only passing on the PMs because he took umbrage about the alleged texts is ... garbage.

I think he passed them for a giggle which is fine. There was a big fuss made about the texts at the time, I really don't think that they ever existed so why claim that they did?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:It's not for me to say whether the text messages existed or not. However, the fact that they weren't sent from a dubious individual doesn't negate all the other stuff that happened.

My theory is that Micky panicked after the real AB phoned him to say that her account had been compromised by Trop and he shit himself after cybering with who he thought was AB and knowing that Trop now had his cell number. He then lied to June about imaginary texts in an attempt to curry favour with her. He should have just ignored it instead of trying to blunder his way out of it in his stupid clumsy way.

It's not key to the whole thing. I doubt many people remembered the alleged text messages. I remembered them and asked about them, but I don't think anyone else did until then. All this garbage about Trop only passing on the PMs because he took umbrage about the alleged texts is ... garbage.

I think he passed them for a giggle which is fine. There was a big fuss made about the texts at the time, I really don't think that they ever existed so why claim that they did?

That's not what Trop said - he pretty much said he wouldn't have passed them on but for the issue of the text messages. I don't really believe that though since he had made several references to the PMs here prior to that.
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Fenella wrote:That's not what Trop said - he pretty much said he wouldn't have passed them on but for the issue of the text messages. I don't really believe that though since he had made several references to the PMs here prior to that.

Ya, quite. Made several references but didn't pass them over.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That's not what Trop said - he pretty much said he wouldn't have passed them on but for the issue of the text messages. I don't really believe that though since he had made several references to the PMs here prior to that.

So why all of the fuss and hand wringing over non existent texts? What was the motive for that bullshit?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Stooo wrote:So why all of the fuss and hand wringing over non existent texts? What was the motive for that bullshit?

Maybe it was as Micky said - he got his neighbour mixed up with June. You'd have to ask him really.
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:So why all of the fuss and hand wringing over non existent texts? What was the motive for that bullshit?

Maybe it was as Micky said - he got his neighbour mixed up with June. You'd have to ask him really.

Gosh, perhaps it wasn't true about his cell provider investigating etc. Have to wonder about the menacing calls and the chum who fucked him over though.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Fenella wrote:

I don't think that he did. I think and am willing to bet that he made the whole text message scenario up because he knew that his cyber and RL attempts to shag AB were at risk of being published. It was a pre-emptive smear attempt that was easily discredited.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I don't think that he did. I think and am willing to bet that he made the whole text message scenario up because he knew that his cyber and RL attempts to shag AB were at risk of being published. It was a pre-emptive smear attempt that was easily discredited.

Well he was right about the risk of his PMs being posted wasn't he? None of this excuses you or Trop ...
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

Well he was right about the risk of his PMs being posted wasn't he? None of this excuses you or Trop ...

I have no wish to be excused.
tropfatigue

Postby Fenella » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Oh well, I don't much care anyway. I said I wouldn't stick up for Micky over this any more so ....
Fenella

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Fenella wrote:Oh well, I don't much care anyway. I said I wouldn't stick up for Micky over this any more so ....

You were the only one who genuinely cared.

The sleuthing was fun :smilin: .
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Fenella wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

I don't want to be excused, the now proven fake outrage from members such as QC and the fact that he lied about the text messages and didn't really give a toss about them being posted simply vindicates their posting in the first place.

He's a stupid oaf, been telling you that for ages.

He deserves exactly what he gets not least for pissing you around.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:09 am

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Claire wrote:I don't actually understand why the imaginary text messages were glossed over. :???: Especially given the fact June was adamant that they were from someone Micky believed was a real life friend who fucked him over and that turned weirdly into a new neighbour called June. :scratch:

Ya, the imaginary text messages had been considered frightfully important.

It would also be interesting to find out why June said that Micky's cell provider was on the case and investigating the non existent threatening text messages and also the non existent menacing calls. Awfully naughty of him to fib to her like that.

Yes, what was that all about? It was apparantly very serious and you got accused of a criminal act. Then all of a sudden it was a neighbour! Major backtracking from Micky and June. With absolutely no questions asked by all the members over there and here who were "outraged". I have seen a lot of weird things on forums but this has to be the weirdest. Why on earth didn't ANYONE ask June what her posts were all about?

June was asked about it - that's how it emerged that the text messages were from a neighbour ...

No-one questioned all of her posts about how sinister the texts were or the fact she had posted that they were from someone Micky thought was a friend but who fucked him over.
Claire

Postby Fenella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 am

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Claire wrote:I don't actually understand why the imaginary text messages were glossed over. :???: Especially given the fact June was adamant that they were from someone Micky believed was a real life friend who fucked him over and that turned weirdly into a new neighbour called June. :scratch:

Ya, the imaginary text messages had been considered frightfully important.

It would also be interesting to find out why June said that Micky's cell provider was on the case and investigating the non existent threatening text messages and also the non existent menacing calls. Awfully naughty of him to fib to her like that.

Yes, what was that all about? It was apparantly very serious and you got accused of a criminal act. Then all of a sudden it was a neighbour! Major backtracking from Micky and June. With absolutely no questions asked by all the members over there and here who were "outraged". I have seen a lot of weird things on forums but this has to be the weirdest. Why on earth didn't ANYONE ask June what her posts were all about?

June was asked about it - that's how it emerged that the text messages were from a neighbour ...

No-one questioned all of her posts about how sinister the texts were or the fact she had posted that they were from someone Micky thought was a friend but who fucked him over.

Re the first bit, one could hardly ask what Micky's neighbour had actually said - that would be too nosy. I guess if you got a text and didn't know who it was from, anything might seem sinister, even if they just said "hello".

I don't quite understand the second bit. She found out the texts were from a neighbour at the same as everyone else found out, so what would be the point of questioning her about that?
Fenella

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 am

Some one tried to get into my account on sbs....

Mick was also having some nasty texts messages sent to his phone by an unknown a couple of weeks ago.. seems strange to me that these have been published after mick got his phone provider to look into it...

Ty I cant answer for Mick as far as I know he was helping someone he thought was a friend thro a bad time ... turns out they were not his friend..

I cant mention any names if mick chooses to thats up to him, I do know who ever it was gave him some real grief..

To name call etc is one thing .. but to post private info and harrass in real life is something else,Stoo is saying that Mick as taken it into RL ... it was taken into RL the moment someone was intimidating Mick on his mobile phone.... its sick....

I was getting texts from someone called June, but that turned out to be a neighbour with the same name and i got mixed up, so i phoned my June but she said it wasn't her, but when i asked my neighbour if she'd texted me she said she had, so sorry for the confusion, so to clarify, i never got any dodgy texts from anyone involved in this, only my dippy neighbour who also happens to be called June.

This is what I mean.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old