TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 8:58 am

Trying to catch up on Gotham. Series 4 started and we started watching and realised we had no fecking idea what was going on. :gigglesnshit: Turns our we completely missed series 3 and never even realised it. :ooer: It’s on Netflix though so I’m slowly catching up. I wish there were fewer episodes though. Really like the guy playing Ed Nygma and Penguin is good too. And of course Sean Pertwee as Master Bruce’s babysitter. :wubwub:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sat May 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Nucks wrote:Trying to catch up on Gotham. Series 4 started and we started watching and realised we had no fecking idea what was going on. :gigglesnshit: Turns our we completely missed series 3 and never even realised it. :ooer: It’s on Netflix though so I’m slowly catching up. I wish there were fewer episodes though. Really like the guy playing Ed Nygma and Penguin is good too. And of course Sean Pertwee as Master Bruce’s babysitter. :wubwub:

I don't have Netflix so bought the boxset for my birthday (1-3) because like you I have only seen the first 2.

I have recorded all series 4 so far - but knows when I will watch them it. :dunno:

I agree about the characters and love it when Albert does a violent bit of 'butlering'. :mrgreen:

Cannot stand Fish though and really hope she silly cow met/meets her demise as soon as possible.

Not even seen The Bridge - 4, Salamander - 2, The 100 5, Humans - 3 or Longmire - 5 yet! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Kiki » Sat May 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:Trying to catch up on Gotham. Series 4 started and we started watching and realised we had no fecking idea what was going on. :gigglesnshit: Turns our we completely missed series 3 and never even realised it. :ooer: It’s on Netflix though so I’m slowly catching up. I wish there were fewer episodes though. Really like the guy playing Ed Nygma and Penguin is good too. And of course Sean Pertwee as Master Bruce’s babysitter. :wubwub:

I don't have Netflix so bought the boxset for my birthday (1-3) because like you I have only seen the first 2.

I have recorded all series 4 so far - but knows when I will watch them it. :dunno:

I agree about the characters and love it when Albert does a violent bit of 'butlering'. :mrgreen:

Cannot stand Fish though and really hope she silly cow met/meets her demise as soon as possible.

Not even seen The Bridge - 4, Salamander - 2, The 100 5, Humans - 3 or Longmire - 5 yet! :mrgreen:

We only have episode 10 of season 5 (Longmire) left to watch, then just one more season. :bawlin:
Kiki

Postby Keyser » Sat May 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Kiki wrote:
Keyser wrote:

We only have episode 10 of season 5 (Longmire) left to watch, then just one more season. :bawlin:

My mistake! :oops:

It's season 6 of Longmire I have not seen - you are in for a real treat with season 5 though Kiki.

The second series of Slasher on Pick is good gory fun! :Hiya:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 8:33 pm

The very latest series of Inspector Montalbano began last night on BBC4.

Or 'Mentalbonkers' as I prefer to call it! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 am

Keyser wrote:

I agree about the characters and love it when Albert does a violent bit of 'butlering'.

Can’t stand her either. I suppose they wanted to invent a strong female character and Selena Kyle is too young to be a nemesis yet.

One thing I’ve felt is weird about Gotham is the lack of bad language juxtaposed with the quite graphic violence. It’s like Annie from Misery was given script approval. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Mon May 21, 2018 2:29 pm

I’m watching something on Netflix you’d probably like, Keys. :smilin:

How Big Can It Get. :gigglesnshit: It’s about the size of predators like crocs.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Mon May 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Nucks wrote:I’m watching something on Netflix you’d probably like, Keys. :smilin:

How Big Can It Get. :gigglesnshit: It’s about the size of predators like crocs.

In my case absolutely massive obviously! :snooty:

That actually sounds like a good programme - I have always been interested in animal superlatives (particularly size) and this book (which I still have) was my absolute favourite as a kid. :cuppaT:

Keyser

Postby MG2 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.

I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I still have Marcella 2 to watch.

I didn't pay any attention to Grey's for years. Then I wasn't well and could find nothing I wanted to watch so thought I would give it a go. Watched 12 seasons in just a few weeks.
MG2

Postby Sundaze » Wed May 23, 2018 5:20 am

MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.

I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I didn't pay any attention to Grey's for years. Then I wasn't well and could find nothing I wanted to watch so thought I would give it a go. Watched 12 seasons in just a few weeks.

I've just started watching Station 19, it's set in a firehouse.
It does tie in a bit with Greys Anatomy as its a similar style of show the hospital they sometimes go to the Greys hospital and the Greys cast make guest appearances
Sundaze

Postby Claire » Wed May 23, 2018 5:57 am

Sundaze wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:

It does tie in a bit with Greys Anatomy as its a similar style of show the hospital they sometimes go to the Greys hospital and the Greys cast make guest appearances

I might start watching that. I'm only on season 4 MG.
Claire

Postby MG2 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am

Claire wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'm kind off envious. It has some really good characters. I think because I watched so much in so little time I got very immersed in it. I've deliberately saved around 6 episodes from the latest series so over a weekend, when the weather is bad, have a feast again.

@Sundaze. I've watched two I think, it's not grabbing me like GA but nice when they cross over with GA.
MG2

Postby Claire » Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 am

MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'm kind off envious. It has some really good characters. I think because I watched so much in so little time I got very immersed in it. I've deliberately saved around 6 episodes from the latest series so over a weekend, when the weather is bad, have a feast again.

@Sundaze. I've watched two I think, it's not grabbing me like GA but nice when they cross over with GA.

I love watching stuff back to back. I was crying my eyes out at the season 2 finale when Izzy's fiancee died. :bawlin:

Have you watched the Good Doctor? It's brilliant and there's 16/17 episodes in on demand.
Claire

Postby MG2 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Claire wrote:
I love watching stuff back to back. I was crying my eyes out at the season 2 finale when Izzy's fiancee died. :bawlin:

Have you watched the Good Doctor? It's brilliant and there's 16/17 episodes in on demand.

I watched it initially for Richard Schiff, loved him in West Wing, but the man who plays the Good Doctor, is adorable. British too.

Grey's makes me cry all the time. Blimey I didn't realise Denny died way back then. Prepare to cry a lot in future seasons.

One of my favourite characters is Callie, she's a grower.
MG2

Postby Claire » Thu May 24, 2018 4:39 pm

MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:

I watched it initially for Richard Schiff, loved him in West Wing, but the man who plays the Good Doctor, is adorable. British too.

Grey's makes me cry all the time. Blimey I didn't realise Denny died way back then. Prepare to cry a lot in future seasons.

One of my favourite characters is Callie, she's a grower.

Snap.

Freddie Highmore played a part in the film of one of my favourite childhood books. "Five Children and It". I was a massive E. Nesbitt fan as a child. Plus he was Charlie Bucket! Then Norman Bates. :mrgreen:

I'm going to watch a couple of episodes of Greys later :wubbers:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio