Films

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Films

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Wilson wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Wilson wrote:Coherence.

A dinner party that takes a really sinister turn. I won't say anymore because it's best watched knowing as little as possible. It's really clever & unnerving though.

Watched it recently after your recommendation.

Really enjoyed it and it's a amazingly well done for a low budget film.

Aww someone took notice of my recommendation! Sometimes feel like I'm waffling to myself online. :gigglesnshit: Glad you liked the film Avon.

Happens to us all at times.... I don’t really watch many films, but I watched Speed 2 the other night and the odd film on the Horror channel... Seed of Chucky tonight! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Sundaze » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

I watched wreck it Ralph 2 yesterday it was really funny I enjoyed it more than my kid I think.

I watched 3 billboards outside ebbing Missouri, the other night that was really good.
Frances Mcdormand is brilliant in it.
Sundaze

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:Recorded “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane” on TCM last week. What a cracker of a movie that was, Bette Davis was brilliant. :mrgreen: Classic films are hit and miss of course, I thought Citizen Kane was a pile of rubbish even though it’s touted as one of the best movies of all time.

Amazing acting in Baby Jane. And I agree, Orson Wells had a great voice but wasn’t a great actor.

I believe Brain (from Pinky and the Brain (Animaniacs)) is meant to sound like him. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 am

Going to the cinema tonight to see The Possession of Hannah Grace. I hope it’s properly scary! :yikes:

Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Watched PS I Love You last night, what a beautifully done film.

Previous

Return to Showbiz